- - - - -

Get truly anonymous on the "Anonymous Section"

44 replies to this topic

#1 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location:Islamabad, Pakistan (allied to the Aussies in the "BIG BATTLE")

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:23 AM

In the Anonymous Section, I have seen people asking for advices being anonymous but also saying "ADMINS, DON'T CHECK MY IP ADDRESS". Now you don't have to say this, because using a proxy server you can very simply hide even your IP address and the admins will never know who it was. In this way, the Anonymous Section gets really anonymous even for the admins, so it truely fulfills its purpose. The following is a link which lists proxy servers that people can use to mask their presence in the "Anonymous Section" and thus become truely anonymous:
http://www.mywebtunnel.com

Just go to the above site and put address of any page on which you want to remain anonymous on. If you want to browse the "Anonymous Section", then just put http://www.7cgen.com...hp?showforum=78 in the Textbox on www.mywebtunnel.com .

Note for the Admin: If you like the idea, you could pin this topic in the anonymous section, so that it appears on its top so that people can benefit from the idea. Thats, if you agree to the idea!

#2 *F*

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:24 AM

COOOOOOL!

Jzk khair

#3 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:27 AM

jzk brother for this, but i dont think its needed coz we trust our admins :)

#4 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location:Islamabad, Pakistan (allied to the Aussies in the &quot;BIG BATTLE&quot;)

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:42 AM

jzk brother for this, but i dont think its needed coz we trust our admins

One should not test other people.

And secondly, if all the people here trust the admins, then WHO was shouting again and again "DON'T CHECK MY IP"!

#5 Shifa

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,166 posts
  • Interests:Ants.<br /><br />The life of an ant starts with an egg. <br /><br />If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).<br /><br />If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/4 fertilized, it will be a PODe (madloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/2 fertilized, it will be a Rambles (twinloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 3/4 fertilized, it will be a Yazzmo (cuteloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 6/3 fertilized, it will be a Losty (Sininiloid).

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:48 AM

ur funny
anyway.. thanks for that..
we ar enot testing any1 tho, its a simple matter of trusting ur fellow muslims

#6 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:52 AM

well i was talking about myself and those who do trust them :)

but thanks anyway

salams

#7 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location:Islamabad, Pakistan (allied to the Aussies in the &quot;BIG BATTLE&quot;)

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:17 AM

Those who become defensive and start giving explanations make me think hmmmm... :rolleyes:

Now don't hit the "Reply" button and make the same mistake! :surrender:

#8 *F*

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:18 AM

this thread is making me LOL

#9 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:23 AM

View PostConcept Gun, on Mar 20 2007, 12:17 AM, said:

Those who become defensive and start giving explanations make me think hmmmm...

And? I was just answering your question, sheesh i did say thanks bro.. sorry if i upset you, that clearly was not my intention

take care :)

And secondly, if all the people here trust the admins, then WHO was shouting again and again "DON'T CHECK MY IP"!

#10 Guest_UmmTaqwah_*

• Guests

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:24 AM

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah I think it's a good idea, and whoever wants to use it go for it :)

We don't check people's IP add because we are curious to find out who's been posting, but only when we think that people have been abusing the Anon section, and alhamdulillah that hasn't been done yet. Also when members say we can check their IP and contact them etc.

I've only checked ppl's IP add's when I got PM's asking me to do stuff. We are going to be answerable to Allah if we abuse our positions/admin powers to spy on people. May Allah save is from that. Ameen

Fi Amanillah

#11 new_earth

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:28 AM

im fine with concept gun's idea :)

it wud giv those who go "dont check my IP" peace of mind lol

peace of mind, not a trust issue :)

jzk for ur post bro

#12 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:46 AM

And? I was just answering your question,

Yes I agree; you have nearly answered that WHO question.

SERIOUS NOTE:
People don't take my posts SERIOUSLY!

#13 pearl_of_da_sea

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Interests:*Everything and anything to do with Islam (reading descriptions/stories of the sahaba may Allah be pleased with them)<br />*Politics<br />*Cracking lame jokes<br />*..Bludging is fun?<br />*Witnessing/encouraging cyber fights<br />*Making lost sista's life all the more worthwhile to live

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:58 AM

i probably wont be using that section anyway, jzk bro.

#14 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:18 AM

nice idea bro
i think we might put that in the relevant section insha allah :)
wasalam
faraz

#15 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:32 AM

Just to clarify; I am not offended or upset on such small things, I was just messing around. So cheers!!! Its just that I like catching people's statements and not let them go easily!

SINCERE ADVICE:
Watch out when you are replying to my posts!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.