Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
A Shia's wedding - 7th Century Generation - Page 2

- - - - -

A Shia's wedding

19 replies to this topic

#16 Bara' ibn Maalik

Formerly "walter kovacs"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

salaam

forgiveness mercy and humility (absence of kibr) are key elements alongside wisdom and eloquence to that too Allahu A'lim :)

#17 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:33 AM

BarakAllahu feekum brothers and sisters,

Alright i admit that was harsh...rather than saying what i have said it would have been better if i said kinder words...btw we did have a decent conversation on the shia -sunni issue when we were in college together and it went well, no harshness, althoh that was the time when she said that clock thing about the 3 rightly guided Caliphs(RA) and i kept silent...she knows i love her and i know she loves me too...we are best friends...but it really irritated me to know that these shias do all that the do...

Seriously if i curse your mother or call her an adulterous...ANYONE OF YOU HERE...say i do it behind ur back and then you come to know thru one of your friends...please tell me how you would react...
a)Walk away ignoring me whenever u met me
b)approach me, comfirm the matter and argue
c)approach me, comfirm the matter and walk away(its obviously confirmed that i did cuss)
d)act like you know nothing
e)other

We need to be taking this seriously if we for a fact consider the Mothers of the believers and the Sabaha(RadiAllahu Anhum) our beloved.

Regarding the non-muslims(non-shi'iates)...i respect them all even thoh they disbelieve in Allah(swt)...but the shia...they believe but then won't ever leave the companions(RA) alone...a curse calls for a retaliation(im not calling for killing but just a distance)...i dont think we can ever unite...All this sound emotional but isn't Al-wala wal-bara to be applied

May Allah forgive this ummah.Ameen.

#18 Al-Siddiq

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

JazakumAllahu khayr akhi walter kovaz, good additions indeed!

@sister susan

I just want to say that you made two very good points. Just so I didn't confuse the issue, I want to add something.

We always approach any human with patience, kindness, and wisdom when we start off. Like ali bin abu talib radiala tala anha who lost a court case against a jew who had wronged him, and he walked away from it without getting angry or cursing or anything of the like. In the same way we treat people fairly and justly, because Allah will question us as to how we treated any animal or person!

But this is different from companionship and love. I do not love anyone who disbelieves. I love the believers of Allah, and I am soft and extra forgiving with them. They are the people I would confide in, and against shaytan and his allies they are the ones who I unite with.

We don't really make friends with disbelievers.

But I want to say there is a difference between a person who says they are a disbeliever, and one who says they are a believer but we see things from them that show disbelief. People who say they are believers, most of the time if you calmly and kindly discuss with them eventually change their ways to Haq. Whether it's ismailis, ahmedis, or any other kind of people who have moved away from the deen, if you use their love and attatchment to Allah and the Qur'an you can inshAllah ta'ala bring them back to haq.

I have discussed with ismailis, ahmedis, and even bahai people. And alhamdulilah most of them all came to islam in the right way with time.

I learned of an interesting communication stat which showed basically that 80% of your message is not going to be what you say, but how you say it and how you present yourself and the message. Things like remaining calm throughout a discussion, letting the other person do most of the talking, and showing love/kindness/humility with the person will probably do most of the talking for you!

InshAllah that helps :).

and all good in this message is from Allah and the bad from me.

Wa Allahu alam.

#19 Guest_Wafa_*

• Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

View PostUmmMaryam, on 07 July 2011 - 05:34 AM, said:

at the start of your post i wasnt sure if you were sarcastic or not, its from Allah swt and mistakes are mine, like how today i forgot i had a doctors appointment and now I have to pay $50 fee because i didnt show up.

lol no, not at all sarcastic. I am serious. That was a great thing you said.

#20 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

jazakAllahu khairan everyone and brother Al-Siddiq

i guess silence is what helps most of the time....but silence makes me feel like im hiding the Haqq..and that i shud be outright about the matter...anyway its all relative...we need to be calm and composed always...taking things with Hikmah,with a lot of thinking.

Can someone recommend me an article or book that teaches about behavior with Al-Kuffar.

Forgive me if i have said something wrong.
BarakAllahu feekum.

Edited by susan19, 10 July 2011 - 08:54 PM.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.