Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
help with namaz - 7th Century Generation

- - - - -

help with namaz

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_guest_*

• Guests

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

assalaamalaikum

brothers and sisters.i have a question regarding the namaz...

in a 4 rakat namaz...if i join the namaz in the 3rd rakat and offer 2 rakat with the jamaat then i have to complete the remaining 2 rakat namaz..so will i get the sawaab as 4 rakaat namaz offered with jamaat or just 2 rakaat

jazakallah khairan.

#2 Guest_guest_*

• Guests

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:57 AM

and i have another question..

as i have read in the portal that there are 5 levels of prayers...

well how can we acheive the 4th and the 5th level of prayers...

can you guys tell me some solution to acheive it..

#3 Guest_guest_*

• Guests

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

and listening to recitation of quran on the pc...are we rewarded for listening to the recitation or not..

jazakallah khairan..

#4 the_truth

Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:38 AM

View Postguest, on 28 May 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

assalaamalaikum

brothers and sisters.i have a question regarding the namaz...

in a 4 rakat namaz...if i join the namaz in the 3rd rakat and offer 2 rakat with the jamaat then i have to complete the remaining 2 rakat namaz..so will i get the sawaab as 4 rakaat namaz offered with jamaat or just 2 rakaat

jazakallah khairan.

Asalaamu Alaikum, yes you get full reward of jamaat. Although you shouild always try to join from first takbeer (When the imaam first says Allahu akbar to begin prayer) as that is most reward. Also try and pray in the first row which is best of reward for men.

And Allah knows best in all matters

#5 the_truth

Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

View Postguest, on 29 May 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

and listening to recitation of quran on the pc...are we rewarded for listening to the recitation or not..

jazakallah khairan..

Asalaamu Alaikum, yes there is a lot of reward for listening to Qur'an. Although we should try and recite the Qur'an as much as is possible and read the meanings of what we are reading and implement it into our daily lives. That is the true reward of the Qur'an.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.