Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Announcement: Forum Upgraded! - 7th Century Generation - Page 3

Announcement: Forum Upgraded!

74 replies to this topic

#31 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:24 AM

View PostZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil, on 25 September 2011 - 08:04 AM, said:

Where did the "Comments " go that every profile used to have? Profile feed? is that it?

Yep sis, the comments are now in the profile feed section.

View Postborn n die - alone, on 25 September 2011 - 10:14 AM, said:

man can't u like put your profile comments on private? that sucks -.-

We'll look into this and see if there is a way where we can make profile comments private again inshaAllah.

View Postghazala, on 25 September 2011 - 12:51 PM, said:

there is no notification if we leave comment Posted Image or write something on profiles Posted Image

Check your settings sis. I get notifications whenever someone comments on my profile. Go to my settings, and then to notification options.

#32 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

View PostTorqueWar Seeker, on 26 September 2011 - 03:40 AM, said:

Hey how do I get my profile picture back? I was using something from the forum gallery but now I can't find that gallery.

it seems like the gallery is no longer there sis since the forum was upgraded.

#33 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

lol @ ghazala.

hey is it just me, or are the notifications kinda delayed? like 5 minutes...

#34 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

"The Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)" When is this section up for grabs?Does it work? I tried posting but having an error message.

#35 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

I am egar to post in the new section of Prophet (saw) inshaAllah ...

and i wanna be the first one to post ... dont anyone take the first posting ... :) :D .....

coz i already told .... first :) that im gonna post inshaAllah

#36 The Blessed

Starting Member

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

Love the new look.. i guess text can be a size smaller.

Love the color combinations as well..

I think you should do away with the shadow of 7CG logo.. its confusing... or try the 'outerglow' instead.

Overall, well done!

#37 Al Muhajir

Formerly 'AMIR'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

Nice

#38 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostAbu Muhammad, on 27 September 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

Brainwashed people. You are all brainwashed (and being tracked 24/7 and you can do nothing about it.)

Apple sucks. Very little customize-ability. They have turned you into sheep telling you that the grass field you eat from is the best, but you can't see anything else.

Once again, apple sucks. I don't know why you are making this difficult on yourself.

ps. if anything is broken on the forums, it wasn't me. PM ibn as-Sabil. He did it.

True, Apple is so over-rated and sucks completely, the interface of iOS is old and dated, if you want a proper slick, minimal and simple interface try Windows Phone 7 and Windows 8 Metro UI, it's simple awesome. But one thing all these Smartphone OS track you, including Android which is one of the worst thanks to Google, I don't like Android because of them, they've bastardized the Linux platform. WebOS looked like a real prospect but HP pulled the plug. WP7 gives you the best of both worlds!

PS. Do not PM me about anything, I won't read them, just post in this thread and someone will answer the query.

#39 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:11 AM

I think you should do away with the shadow of 7CG logo.. its confusing... or try the 'outerglow' instead.

The logo and desert skin is the original theme of 7cgen that we used to have before the previous update was done where our old skin would not work, but now it's had a drastic makeover which makes it fully functional, it's back! :)

#40 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:13 AM

The Sunnah section will be opening soon InshAllah, so keep your eye out for an announcement in the next few days. We will also look into getting a few of the bugs mentioned in this thread fixed in the next few weeks. JazakAllah for your patience.

#41 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:57 AM

View Postborn n die - alone, on 27 September 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

lol @ ghazala.

hey is it just me, or are the notifications kinda delayed? like 5 minutes...

i was not joking ... i was being serious salsa :) its not a thing to be loled ... coz u know when something serious is just flied in joke ... people wont understand the seriousness of the matter ... i dont mean to cause u any harm or sadness ... but just was telling :) Inni ahubbuki fillah ... <3

#42 Al-Siddiq

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

View PostAbu Muhammad, on 27 September 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

Brainwashed people. You are all brainwashed (and being tracked 24/7 and you can do nothing about it.)

Apple sucks. Very little customize-ability. They have turned you into sheep telling you that the grass field you eat from is the best, but you can't see anything else.

Once again, apple sucks. I don't know why you are making this difficult on yourself.

ps. if anything is broken on the forums, it wasn't me. PM ibn as-Sabil. He did it.

Brainwashed people? Let's not go overboard here akhi.

I've used the iphone for half a year now, and I've been quite satisfied. It's quite customizable, not to the level of android of course, but you can do a lot with a jailbroken device.

Apple overcharges for everything, but we aren't left with a lot of good alternatives as far as hardware is concerned. If you ahve alternatives feel free to show me.

View PostIbn As-Sabil, on 27 September 2011 - 11:47 PM, said:

True, Apple is so over-rated and sucks completely, the interface of iOS is old and dated, if you want a proper slick, minimal and simple interface try Windows Phone 7 and Windows 8 Metro UI, it's simple awesome. But one thing all these Smartphone OS track you, including Android which is one of the worst thanks to Google, I don't like Android because of them, they've bastardized the Linux platform. WebOS looked like a real prospect but HP pulled the plug. WP7 gives you the best of both worlds!

PS. Do not PM me about anything, I won't read them, just post in this thread and someone will answer the query.

You like the OS for windows? I felt most of these OS were gabrage, and the only reason I like iOS is because of how well the hardware integrates with the software.

I think we should open up a discussion on this in open mic or something =).

#43 Bara' ibn Maalik

Formerly "walter kovacs"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

who cares if we're tracked 24/7 on iphone. same crap on any phone. tie your camel and trust in Allah SWT when and if you're in espioange (no one here is so don't know why i'm even saying this)

I remember Abu Musa'b Z. once wrote somthing like they were attacked because of using mobile phones, where he learnt not to communicate with mobile phones cuz enemy can track that crap (way before Iphones)

don't think the reasons mentioned are sufficient to pay out iphone bros (not that i'm a huge fan but do have one)

#44 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:52 AM

^ indeed brother every thing we write on net or any site are being watched and recorded :) ....

#45 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

I think we should open up a discussion on this in open mic or something =).

Sounds good, someone start a thread in open mic pl0x...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.