Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Apostate uncle - 7th Century Generation - Page 3

- - - - -

Apostate uncle

32 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Al-wala_*

• Guests

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

He may not be an apostate, he could be a hypocrite or a weak believer, waAllahu Alem. Just watched this. He talks about murtad vs. hypocrite at 3.15 in the clip.

#32 neelu

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

I don't know why but the vid link didn't work for me. Alhamdullilah I'm pleased for you that he still feels he can discuss these matters with you and is still open to seeking guidance. The most important thing of all to discuss and emphasise is convincing him of the truth of Islam, decisive belief, instilling a strong foundation from a belief angle. I'd go so far as to say right now that even if he doesn't pray or implement basic things like that then don't emphasise such issues at this point as the rituals and actions are not as important as making sure he has the foundation of iman.

#33 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
The Messenger of Allah said to his uncle (at the time of his death): Make a profession of it that there is no god but Allah and I will bear testimony (of your being a Muslim) on the Day of Judgment. He (AbuTalib) said: Were it not the fear of the Quraysh blaming me (and ) saying that it was the fear of (approaching death) that induced me to do so, I would have certainly delighted your eyes. It was then that Allah revealed: Verily thou can not guide to the right path whom thou lovest. And it is Allah Who guideth whom He will and He knoweth best who are the guided (Surah Al-Qasas, 28:56)
(Sahih Muslim)

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.