- - - - -

tawakkal Allah

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tanya_*

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

Assalamualaykum,

i have an eye infection around my eye since months now and i really want to be among the ppl of tawakkal so that is y i haven't used any medicine on it. Its getting worse. My mom wants to take me to the skin dr. but i dont want to go.

I have been reading Al-fatihah over it but im not sure if im applying ruqyah properly. I hope sm1 can give me a detailed description of who the ppl of tawakkal are and what negates me from holding tawakkal.

i want to practice what ever im doing in the proper way and avoid going to any dr. Alhumdulilah.

BarakAllahu feekum.

#2 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

Wa 'Alaikum Assalam

Go to the doctor, take the medicine and have tawakul because Allah has put the cure in the medicine.

#3 Skooch

Why am I so different? :'(

• 5I5t3R 5PY CRU y0!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,479 posts
  • Interests:quraan, soccer, tennis, swimming,

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

agreed...you cant go driving down the road at 200km/h and have tawakkul u wont crash

#4 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:31 AM

Posted Image

My dear sweet Princess in Islam,

well i am writing this to u with surety of knowing who u are personally :)

I could make out what u meant by this post ....

To start the people of Tawakal are those when any sadness or calamity falls on them they dont get dishaeart but keep there Iman high saying Allah is enough for them and whatever good or bad happens to them is due to what Allah has kept for them in there Qadr.... Allahu Alim

this is not the case where u need to show tawakal in Allah .... coz when u have cure then u must go and get ur self cured..... i can say this with confidence because there where some of the womens at the time of RasoolAllah(saw) who where experts in curing ... alhumdulillah and the first among which was Aisha(ra) subhanAllah...

whenever in the battle field people would be injured they would give them medicine and heal there wounds .... the Mujhadis who used to fight in the coz of Allah for sure had tawwakal but if they would not get cure coz they would think its like coz they are showing tawakal it would be wrong right ? dont u think so? its when they are cure they can help more and make more sajadas khayr Allahu Alim

You know once i had really high fever ... i think i already told u this story.... of mine Alhumdulillah.... im quite sure u remember that sisy....

well at that moment of time i dint go to doctor coz i knew of the hadith that fever is a coal of hell and should be treated with cold water .... so thats the reason i had given my self that cure and had high tawakal on Allah .... alhumdulillah ... its not that i would not go even if i were to get in much worst situation .... khayr Allahu Alim...

for sure ur blowing on water and all is good sis but do u know what is the exact cure for this? like how i knew of water being one of the cure? no u dont so for that u need to concern a doctor ....

i know how u think so that is y am keeping forward this question to u .... dont mind... just imagin u where in the times of RasoolAllah(saw) and if u were to have this infection by then and it was not at all getting cured ..... so if someone said that Aisha(ra) was the one who had good knowledge in the field of medicin and she is the one who can cure u may be .... so would u still tell no i will stay home and do my ? blowing of water .... without getting cured??????

look that dosent work im sure u would go and get urself cured sisy ....

Also remember Allah helps when u have full confidence in him for sure but not being ignorant but by giving urself and ur things security .....

So now i remember other this which is authentinc and also very famous.....

" once a person come and leaves his (horse or camel) i dont remember properly ..... and starts moving off from there ..... so then seeing that one of the Sahaba or RasoolALlah(saw) it self told that y are u leaving the horse without tieing the man answers that its becoz he knows that Allah is protector over him..... than RasoolALlah(saw) tells first tie the horse and then have tawakal in Allah"

subhanAllah ... forgive me i dint write the proper hadith ... but i just rememeber the situation ... May Allah forgive me .... ameen

please if someone knows this hadith post it here i would be really glad.... jazakAllahu khayran..

so now ur in the similar situation u dont wanna give ur self a treatment but u have tawakal in Allah .... and what was the lesson ? the lesson was first have security and then have tawakal ....
in ur case the security is changed to treatment.... Allahum Alim...

So now give urself an medicin and then have Tawakal in Allah ....

May Allah cure ur infection ameen

May he always be with u and keep u increasing in the knowledge of deen ameen

May he easy every pain and hardle of ur life ameen

May Allah bless u with the highest position in jannah ameen.

May this dua be upon the whole ummah ameen

love u fillah in loads :) <3

I APPOLOGISE IF SOMETHING THAT I SAID IS INAPPROPRIATE ....

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE SAID SOMETHING WRONG AMEEN....

ALLAHU ALIM

with love,
ur well wisher and sis in Islam,
Ghazala :)

#5 Guest_tanya_*

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

JazakAllahu khair

I guess i shud go to the dr. Its crazy to do what i wanted to do. But still can i know about the concept of tawwakal and who can apply ruqyah and what negates a person from being a person of tawakkal(among the 70,000 who will enter paradise without a reckoning)

wa salaam.

#6 Guest_tanya_*

• Guests

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

ALright i've got my answerhttp://www.daarussalaam.com/D-RUQYAH/48RuqyaVSThawakkul.pdf

Alhmdulilah and jazakAllahu khair for the quick answers.May Allah make us among the people of tawakkal. Ameen.

#7 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: "Tie (your camel) [ie take the necessary precautions], and then put your trust in Allah." (Tirmidhi)

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.