Remember ME in your DUAS - ramadhan dua requests....
Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:05 AM
I remember last year, or the year before...we had a thread were we would request duas to be made during iftaar time. There's only benefit in this 'amal, action.
So ask for duas to be made here, and inshaAllah, skim through this before iftaar - and make individual dua for those who request them.
I'll start - please make dua for my three younger siblings - for hidaayah - they're hassle. BaarakAllahu feekum.
Posted 01 September 2008 - 06:14 AM
-Make dua for me to get some direction at university, as I'm still not sure which course I should do.
-Make dua for the health of my family and myself, especially my niece, who falls ill far too often for a two year old.
-Finally that this Ramadan is a successful one, resulting in my transformation into a God-fearing slave, inshaAllah.
I can go on (as can we all) but that would defeat the purpose as no one would make a thousand duas for each other, so i'll pass the mic over then, and JazakumAllahu Khayran in advance to all those who take the time out and make dua for others
Most excellent a thread!
Posted 01 September 2008 - 04:51 PM
They're not hassle but will do.
- For me to really focus my Islamic reading and learning.
- For barakah in my time to be able to engage in more dawah activities.
- For me to get some direction in my career, how best (if at all) to pursue it.
That's my three done.
Nice thread sister Roohiya.
Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:38 PM
-That I actually work this year and come out with successful results next summer.
Nice idea Rooh.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:53 AM
For me: I want that duas I make for you all and others are accepted.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:10 AM
Now my dua list:
-Make dua that i finalise any debts
-Make dua that i stay guided on the straight path,
- and finally, make dua that my neices and nephews grow to become soldiers in the deen inshallah.
ws, and jazakullah
Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:47 PM
Please make dua for my cousin sister who has breast and bone cancer, she's very young and also a mother of 4, youngest child is 1 years old. jzk.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:13 PM
inshAllah she'll be better soon and her children will bring a smile to her no matter what.
mashAllah lovely thread.
inshAllah Allah accepts all our fasts and duas.
Ameen to all the duas above. mashAllah.
for me, that i just erm, grow up to be a good muslimah and I stay on the right path inshAllah.
Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:47 PM
- For my health
- That the treatment I need most will be accessible/affordable for me
- That the treatment works and reverses all the damage
- That my brother gets a wake up call in his life to bring him closer to the deen and he'll actually heed it
Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:04 AM
Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:08 AM
Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:09 AM
Sorry for not saying it earlier!
Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:21 AM
1. That allah gives me true taqwah and keeps me on the straight path always, allowing me to be an effective carrier of Islam in general and an exemplary da'ee whom He is pleased with.
2. That allah perpetually increases, exponentially, the desire to gain knowledge of the deen, and allows me to gain it for his sake that for the benefit of the dawah.
3. That Allah guides my extended family, many of whom are in sin (as are we all, but i am referring to specific things) and gives them the taqwah too to refrain from their actions, and allows us all to reunite in jannah.
For us all:
1. That allah makes us all the youth who will carry islam into this new age, with confidence, zeal, enthusiasm.
2. That allah gives us all spouses that will help us fear him more and with whom we can together serve islam. (I thought thats relevant since we are all Muslim youth and in the next half a decade to one decade, if not sooner, almost all the forumites here will cease being lone entities if Allah wills it (LOL))
3. That allah returns to this earth his hukm during our lifetime - ie that the Khilafah a'la minhaj an nabuwwah (Khilafah on the method of prophethood) - is realised during our time!
Ameen Thummah ameen, w'Alhamdulillah hi rabbil Alimeen
Wa Alaykum Salams
Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:27 AM
(JazaakAllahu khair for the name change!)
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users