Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Muslim Ummah is not united on the topic of 12th Rabi Ul Awwal Celebrations - 7th Century Generation

Muslim Ummah is not united on the topic of 12th Rabi Ul Awwal Celebrations

12th Rabi Ul Awwal

1 reply to this topic

#1 ayesha.ansari

Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Location:Extend Knowledge Inc 44050 Ashburn Shopping Plaza Suite 195 - 123 Ashburn, VA 20147
  • Interests:Quran teaching

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

The month of Rabi Ul Awwal is going on as per Islamic calender, Muslim Ummah celebrated 12th Rabi Ul Awwal as a birth day of prophet Muhammad PBHU. All Muslims sects are not united on this topic that these celebrations are good to show and enhance your love with prophet Muhammad SAW. I want to know your opinion regarding this

Visit link to read more.................

Controversies Related To The Celebrations Of 12th Rabi ul Awwal

#2 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,881 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

i think i agve the answer to this question in the sunnah of muhammad saw section al lthe answer and refutation are their inshallah
http://www.7cgen.com...showtopic=47510

i'll give a quick answer here:

1) it is not in the quran and sunnah and has been innovated by the shiuas and promoted by sufis many centuries after the death of muhamamd saw
2) the milad un nabi came into existance after the 4 imams and the first 3 generation of islam further proving it to be a innovation
3) muhammad saw said do not exegerate me like the christians do to jesus, christmas for jesus and createing mawlid for muhamamd saw is the eprfect example of going against the hadith
4) all the evidence used such as verses of quran used are not even related to mawlid the tafsir is different schoalrs of mawlid have given fabricated/false meaning to those verses
and lastly if mawlid was real muhamamd saw and his sahabas wouldve mentioned it or given some hints on it which couldve been better explained by the first 3 generation of muslims but no such thing exists

to which we can conclude mawlid was not celebrated by:
the prophet saw
the sahaba
the salafs
the tabieen
the tabitabieen

nor by any muslims until shia created it and sufis marketed this harram act which was stated by ibn kathir and ibn hajjar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.