Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Forumite of the month + interview! - 7th Century Generation

- - - - -

Forumite of the month + interview!

34 replies to this topic

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:57 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Username: Concept Gun
Name: *I will have to kill you, if I tell you*
Residence: Islamabad, Pakistan (the new Madinah)
Other:
Brother

1) How did you find out about 7cg?

A brother from a dawah here in Islamabad told me about the forum, so curiously I visited and joined in soon.

2) Did you intend to post when you joined? What made you do so if you didn't intend to?

Yes, I definitely intended to contribute because I wanted to interact with Muslims around the world. I was well aware of the power of forums these days on the internet, and I always wished that there should be a forum for the dawah carriers of various ways of thinking, as well as all Muslims, around the world to meet and discuss dawah and issues which helps in taking care of the affairs of the Ummah.

3) Why are you an active member of 7cg?

Because I get awareness of lots of things about Islamic dawah happening around different corners of the world, which motivates me in my own. Secondly, I am also active to get you people informed about whats going on in our part of the world. I know that Muslims from around the world are very interested in the news about dawah in Pakistan (Ummah has high expectations from Pakistan I know) and there is not much info available about whats going on in Pakistan, so this forum is a great way to inform the people, so they get an idea of whats going on in Pakistan.

4) What do you like most about the forum?

The marriage threads! :)

5) Has the forum changed you in any way?

Yes, but also...
I think I have changed the forum in many ways, LOL through the formation of the "Marriage Thread Lovers League", etc. And I am bound to convince the admins to even change its domain name to www.7cgen-marriage-counselling.com , a proposal for which I will rally forumites' support and ultimately convince the admins to do so!

(This is a joke of course).

*SERIOUS NOTE ATTACHED*

6) Does it mean anything being FOTM?

Well, I always knew I had loads of vote bank on the forum, so this FOTM nomination came as an acknowledgement of that fact! And this is another step towards the "nusrah" thing! So I think things are going in the right direction, slowly and gradually; and one day you would hear another announcement!

On a serious note, I see this FOTM award as a wedding gift from 7CGen. Jazak Allah Khair.

7) Do you intend to stay at the community in future?

Till 20th June I guarantee, but after that only if my "honay wali" allows me! Lolz.

(Faraz: Mate, if she doesnt join up, Im going to come there and force her into the sisters' section! :P )

8) Made any friends at the forum? Who and where from?

Yup, many… now I can't give you my MSN contact list!
But Alhamdulillah, many people. Made friends from Australia, UK, America.. everywhere really. I know brother Faraz, who keeps asking me my name (i think hes working for someone).

9) You take a keen interest in matters of the Islamic Revival. What do you think about the current situation of Pakistan and the chances of Khilafah coming back in Pakistan?

I have always been an advocate of the idea that Pakistan is a very ideal place for Khilafah to be established here. The answer to this last question cannot be answered in short, so please be patient in reading the whole answer.

Regarding the current situation of Pakistan; I would say that you have to distinguish between two segments (otherwise making a general analysis wouldn't be good):

1. The Ruling class (which is formed of the elite liberalists);

2. The general public

1. THE RULING CLASS:

The ruling class is formed of the elite liberalist class (which is normally breeded in specific Western schools/colleges in Pakistan run by the Western organizations), and this class is the most corrupted class and they are those who are the carriers of the Western thoughts/concepts and they are the people who have been ruling Pakistan from the very beginning uptil now, cuz they are the one selected by Western powers for this job. But this class is a very minority class, sometimes referred to as the "22 families of Pakistan".

2. THE GENERAL PUBLIC:

This class comprises of different stratas; there are the 70-80% who live in the villages and the rest about 20% live in the cities.

a. The villagers generally love Islam and they also practice Islam (according to their limited understanding, cuz they are not very well versed with Islam) but if you asked them, vast majority of them will definitely say that "We want Islam and Islamic system"!!

b. The urban people (around 20%) now have different classes amongst them; there are mostly three types of people in this category:

• The Islamists who follow Islam radically (called extremists by the West) >>> they are a minority
  • The liberalists >>> they are a minority
  • The common traditionalists (who form the majority of the common man)
So you can see that the society is split into two extremes (one who love Islam and one who hates Islam) but these two are the minorities, the rest are the majority and they are those who love islam although they are not very much acting on it cuz they are influenced by the corrupt media and education system that is always spreading the western concepts and ideas.

CONCLUSION:
In short I wanna say that the majority of "common man" love islam and if you ask them they would say "we want islam and its system" but they are so much bombarded with Western ideas (through the media, education system) that they get influenced and they become what I call "confused personalities", i.e. they say that they love islam but they are not very much practicing islam!!! (I hope I have explained it in an understandable manner.)

So what I always say in my posts is that the people of Pakistan love Islam and want the "Islamic System" or shariah. And there are loads of evidences for that such as:

EVIDENCES:

• All the big movements that have happened in Pakistan were in the name of Islam, specially the greatest of all was the "Nidham-e-Mustafa" movement in around 1977 when millions of people were on the streets calling for "Nidham-e-Mustafa" i.e. the "Islamic System" (see they didn't call it "KHilafah" movement specifically). So the history of Pakistan has seen such movements where millions people come out on streets for what!!! For Islam only!!! We have never seen people coming out on streets for "DEMOCRACY"!!! It never happened in Pakistan and insha-Allah won't happened in future too.
  • Why do Musharraf always justify his policies with islam (why did he say that giving bases to USA for Afghanistan was llike making Treaty of Hudaibya)??? Its cuz he knows people will accept anything in the name of Islam.
  • Why do Musharraf say that he is a Sayyid (from the family of Rasoolullah saw) and that he has entered the Ka'aba so many times, and raised the slogan of Allah o akbar??? cuz he knows about the Islamic emotions and he wants to cash them.
  • When Musharraf announced that they are gonna held "Mixed Marathon Races", so many people protested on the streets, and people also physically stopping the race (with batons, etc), and the hype was to the extent that the govt had to announce that they will not hold such marathons in the future. So it shows people hate anything which is against Islam.
  • When the "Religion" space was removed from the Passports (meaning people were not required to write their religion on the passport), the people were against it and they said that it makes hard to distinguish between Muslims and Non-Muslims and they demanded it be put back in the Passport format; so there was so much pressure that the Govt had to succumb and they later put it back!!
  • Previous govts also realised this fact and therefore they used to do acts to please the people and to gather more votebank, such as Nawaz Sharif passed a "Shariah Bill" to please people so that people consider him to be Islamic and thus he will get more votes next time. Benazir Bhutto went to the extreme that she used to have the head-scarf on and also hold the "tasbeeh" in her hands all the times so that the people think of her to be very religious and Islamic so that she is in good books of the people!!!
  • The recent poll by www.WorldPublicOpinion.org showed that according to their survey 79% people said that they wanted Shariah to be implemented in Pakistan and only 17% people said that they wanted Democracy to be implemented in Pakistan. So this clearly shows which system the Muslims in Pakistan want.
Really there will be many many other evidences which suggest the love of Islam that is in the hearts of the people of Pakistan (although many people might not be good practicing Muslims themselves).

BUT THERE'S A "BUT" TO THE ABOVE CONCLUSION:

Although the Muslims in Pakistan want "Islam" and the "Islamic System" but still one thing is missing i.e. the specific call to "Khilafah", meaning that although people want "Islamic System" but many of them have vague idea of what actually is "Islamic System". Seems weird yeah... but thats true, meaning although they don't have a clear idea of Islamic system but still they love islam and they think that Islamic system is the best cuz its from Allah (swt). So what we need to tell them is that the "Islamic system" is actually called Khilafah and also what are the details of this system.

So people have love for "Islam" (and not for "khilafah" yet) and they have overwhelmingly come out on streets for "Islam" and not for "Khilafah" yet. So we need to move them ahead one mark insha-Allah so the call for "Islam" transforms into the call for "Khilafah" specifically. We are working day and night for that, and now the specific call for "Khilafah" (rather than general call of "Islamic system") is also growing day by day but it has not yet become the dominant call, so work needs to be done.

At the end, I request all forumites that they pray from Allah (swt) that He (swt) give us the taufeeq to work more and more hard in His (swt) way and that He (swt) gives us the victory (nusrah) soon and grants us Khilafah soon. Ameen.

Posted Image

#2 sub

On Vacation

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,779 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

salaams

mabrook bro. you deserved it this month. may allah reward you, and give you all the best with your marriage as well :)

wassalaam,

sub

#3 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:26 PM

ameen!
so its out. will read interview tomorrow :P
ws

#4 *F*

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:41 PM

8) Made any friends at the forum? Who and where from?Yup, many‚ now I can't give you my MSN contact list!
But Alhamdulillah, many people. Made friends from Australia, UK, America.. everywhere really. I know brother Faraz, who keeps asking me my name (i think hes working for someone).

LOL!

Salam,

makbrook bro! wel done and keep it up inshallah :D

Edited by *F*, 25 June 2007 - 04:43 PM.

#5 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:47 PM

LOL
bro love ya mate. u had enuf from me in private.. so well done :D:D:D

wasalam
faraz

#6 Abu Zarqawi Al Somal

Formerly "Abu Zarqawi Al Somal"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
  • Interests:Jannah - Jihad, Salaat-Saum,

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

why is that that I never wins ? <_<
when you gonna stop discriminate me <_<

congratulation bro, (even I deserved it more then you :rolleyes: )

ws

#7 sis_AU

Formerly "mz_afnan"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,553 posts
  • Interests:~ CSI: Miami :) &lt;3<br />~ Little Mosque on the Prairie .. (funniest show ever!)<br />~ House

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:57 PM

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!

mashAllah you did deserve it, keep it up bro! .. all the best in the future inshaAllah

wa salams

#8 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:12 PM

assalamu'alaikum

Mash'allah

well deserved and a nice interview too :)
may allah reward you for you efforts at the forum and give you tranquility in married your life
ameen to all duaas

visit us whenever u can and remember to get bhabi to join :)

Edited by Mita Mo, 25 June 2007 - 09:13 PM.

#9 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

lol good stuff

conggratulations bro, well deserved win, now hen you gonna stop with the marriage psotings :rolleyes: ur making me go :wacko:

#10 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:55 AM

where is the brother???
havent seen him around in aaaaaaages
masha alah great interview btw! :D
ws

#11 Concept Gun

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Location:Islamabad, Pakistan (allied to the Aussies in the &quot;BIG BATTLE&quot;)

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:27 AM

View Postlost sista, on Jun 30 2007, 04:55 PM, said:

where is the brother???
havent seen him around in aaaaaaages
masha alah great interview btw! :D
ws

Well, I am back now. I was gone for marriage to my village and there was no net facility in my village. But now I am back. Jazak Allah Khair for all the complements.

#12 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:39 PM

no problem bro.
great to have u back and insah allah u get your wife to join the forum too!
looking forward to her being FOTM soon! :P

#13 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 03 July 2007 - 02:07 AM

mabrook bro ur keen interest and dawah on marriage has finally paid off :P i have to say that ur "Marriage Thread Lovers League" was very encouraging. hope all goes well for both u and bhabi, get her to join the forum bro seriously would love to meet her. take care and once again MABROOK!

#14 brotown

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:56 AM

likewise!
many congrats bro
a true gun u are, a true gun, may allah reward u :D :D :D

wasalam

#15 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:55 AM

mabrook bro.
(and u made a grat decision to allie with us aussies lollal)
wasalam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.