Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
JANUARY 06 - 7th Century Generation

JANUARY 06

50 replies to this topic

#1 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:15 AM

[(s)]
On behalf of the admin team, it is my pleasure to announce that our first ever forumite of the month is:

Mujahida_1924

Ie: sister Asma

congrats sister. Our reasons:

• Asma has been posting consistently and contributing very well to the forum masha allah.
  • Asma has consistenly started new and intersting topics, and has posted amazing images about the miracles of the Quran
  • Asma has contributed to other peoples' topics.
  • Asma has helped out our new brothers and sisters who have recently joined teh forum, making them feel really welcome and getting them to join the sis section where possible

Sis, a personal well done to you from me as well. Masha allah. keep up the great work, and we hope you keep it up for this month too!! A truly commendable effor that deserved recognition.

[(ws)]
[(--)]

#2 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:20 AM

YAY!!!!
finally announced!!!
i must say, i completely back your decision mods....sis asma, congrats, and i must say u truly deserved it!!!
masha allah.
keep it up, u are very important at this forum dareisay
wasalam

#3 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Interests:family and friends!

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:43 AM

(jus found out from ur sis saima!)

mashallah![(--)] congrats sis! u truly deserved it! ur one of best posters and u help to keep the forum alive...keep it up![(;sis)]

[(ws)]
sista afsana xxx

ps. [::resp;;:] OR MORE TO SIS ASMA! BIG UP! BIG UP! [onstage;;:;;] lol! :D

N OH YE,ONE LAST FING...WATS THE PRIZE DEN? BLAKSTONE WERS THE TROPHY GUYZ???...:D

#4 Anasūrimbor Moėnghus

Anasūrimbor is just a title, call me Moėnghus.

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 01:12 AM

well done asma, u certainly desrved it.

u posted very interesting articles, making sure ppl understood the basic ideas of islam, lyk y ishmael gave his sacrifice.

#5 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:17 AM

mashallah Asma...i honestly have to agree with everyone else, u are constantly posting very interesting articles etc [(Csis)]

nuff respect sis xxx [onstage;;:;;][;;respek;;;]

#6 Yasmin

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts
  • Interests:www.kitaabun.com

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:27 AM

well done asma! you deserved it as fazza put up there - may we all benefit from the articles u posted inshallah. keep it up sis!

#7 Mohammed

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 813 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:35 AM

MashAllah very good. keep it up.

#8 -4 U 2 NV-

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:06 PM

Yeah man keep it up,and i loved all them photos you posted they were realy cool. :) U DESERVE IT :D

#9 SouljaSista

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:29 PM

bigup asma! woo well done sis! mwah xxx

#10 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:49 PM

Converted Post said:

Originally posted by sista afsana

(jus found out from ur sis saima!)

mashallah![(--)] congrats sis! u truly deserved it! ur one of best posters and u help to keep the forum alive...keep it up![(;sis)]

[(ws)]
sista afsana xxx

ps. [::resp;;:] OR MORE TO SIS ASMA! BIG UP! BIG UP! [onstage;;:;;] lol! :D

N OH YE,ONE LAST FING...WATS THE PRIZE DEN? BLAKSTONE WERS THE TROPHY GUYZ???...:D

the happiness of knowing other people acknowledge what u do.
lol, maybe in the future we wil have a gift or present or something
khair insha allahH!![(;sis)]
[(ws)]

#11 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

[(s)]

OMG!!! i truly cant believe it dat I am the first eva forumite of BS forum! WOW

i wasnt expecting this!

I must say there are a lot of ppl on this forum that deserved recognition too,
There have been a lot of good posts by every1, keep it up bruvas and sistaz u neva know u can bee the next forumite of the month!

Anywyaz i jus realized how important i am on this wonderful forum,
and it is all u bruvas and sistas dat made me realize this! jaza khala to ya all.[(bro)]
was I really one of the best posters sis afsana?!? Hmm...lols

inshallah i will try and keep it up this month too,
thing is i have alot of assingments due in this month but dont worry dat would not stop me from comin here! [(ha)]

yeh da articles and the miracle pictures I must say were really good too, well basically these past few weeks I have been reading a lot about islam and I came ova all these interesting things, that really motivated me to learn more and more, so I though I might aswell share all this knowledge wid my bruvas and sistaz, it will benefit u all too, I now I have seen it has! Am very happy about dat. :)

Oh yah btw bro where is my gift, all this hard work, and no gift! Dat is soooo not fair! lols

JAZAKHALA once again to every1 for making me the forumite of the month, and also for ur responses which has motivated me more! [(;sis)]

Keep it up ppl and inshallah keep spreading the word of ISLAM, after all that is our aim right!

[(ws)]

#12 Smurf

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:09 PM

hey this sounds like an oscar speech with fazza giving da intro.......hehehehehehe....nah sis u truly deserve it.
takbir....allah hu akbar!!!!! x3

#13 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

yeh lol

sis asma just gave an oscar speech, this should become a tradition insha allah. i wonder if u can win it back to back?? that would be hilarious..anyway well done again sis
wasalam

#14 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

oh lols, well erm....i didnt mean to make it like an oscar speech ppl its jus dat i sometimes get carried away!!! [(ha)][(ha)]
an i jus dont know wen to stop! heheheheee
(well i guess dats hw i am!)

it all jus came to me automatically, trust me i didnt prepare it before hand or anything!

oh wat, bro KR ur gonna make it a tradition from now on! dat is soo not fair u should have told me dat before so i could have done a better one init! [(ha)]

#15 sumaiyah1924

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

well done sis asma
u truly deserved it
keep up the gud wrk [(;sis)]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.