Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
I thank you - 7th Century Generation

I thank you

15 replies to this topic

#1 Sara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:-sleeping<br />-talking to my microwave<br />-sports<br />-talking to my toaster<br />-*scatches head* &lt;--doing that too<br />-scaring random people on the sidewalk ;D

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:30 PM

I thank you

I thank you, for helping me discover my faith, JazakAllah.

for you neglected me and i found someone who wouldn't, Ar-Razzaq.

I thank you, for not loving me, for he does, my creator Allah.

I thank you, for not being there for me, so I realized He is, JazakAllah.

I thank you for being mean, evil and corruptive, for i found someone who isn't, my Lord.

I thank you,, for showing me Haram for I despised it, I searched elsewhere. I found Him , I found Allah.

I thank you, for not being here for me. I found Al-Khaliq (the creator) was right here with me all along.

I thank you, for when you scorned at me and treated me harshly, I realized Allah is Kind, Al-wadud.

I thank you, for doing it behind closed doors when no one would see me suffer, for He did, Al-Basir.

I thank you, for not knowing when you hurt me, because He did, Al-Khabir.

I thank you, for not caring when you hurt me, because yet again He did.

I thank you for hating me. for He loves me, and I, Him.

I thank you, for when you were heartless, for He Ar-Rahim taught me mercy, He Al-Ghaffar taught me forgiveness and for that I thank you JazakAllah.

so yeah that was all i wanted to say not much of a writer and rambant told me to move this here instead of in the sisters section enjoy :blush:

#2 Shifa

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,166 posts
  • Interests:Ants.<br /><br />The life of an ant starts with an egg. <br /><br />If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).<br /><br />If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/4 fertilized, it will be a PODe (madloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/2 fertilized, it will be a Rambles (twinloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 3/4 fertilized, it will be a Yazzmo (cuteloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 6/3 fertilized, it will be a Losty (Sininiloid).

Posted 09 December 2007 - 05:46 AM

:thumbsup:

Ditto to rambles.. in ur sig :D

#3 rambant

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,311 posts
  • Interests:Ants.
    The life of an ant starts with an egg.
    If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).
    If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).
    [If the egg is black, it will be Indian (indoid) ROFL!]

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:57 PM

Sara! Why'd you put that in your sig?! Lemme call you a no-good-B21-er (Perry Barr :P ) from now :lol:

Come on people! This poem thing deserves recognition- it's good! Really good! MashaAllah :D And Sara's a baby newbie, we must be nice...

#4 Sara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:-sleeping<br />-talking to my microwave<br />-sports<br />-talking to my toaster<br />-*scatches head* &lt;--doing that too<br />-scaring random people on the sidewalk ;D

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:41 PM

there's no one here :huh:

#5 Yasmin

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts
  • Interests:www.kitaabun.com

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:12 PM

MashAllah sis, well done, its really nice. Dont feel disheartened if people dont post, sometimes maybe you read stuff but see no need in posting, carry on writing for the sake of ALlah iA :)

#6 born-2-die

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

I thank you... for the poem/piece sis :D
mashallah some good stuff. what did u intend it to be tho? a poem, innovative prose, ... ?

#7 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:43 PM

wow i jst saw this now

mashallah thats great stuff. u should write more ;)

#8 Sara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 04:02 PM

well i'm guessing poem i dunno i just sat and it all came out, and jazakAllah for the comments :blush:

#9 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:26 PM

MashAllah - Congratulations !

MOVED TO
THE HALL OF FAME

Well done! :icon_smile_sonstige_60: :D :icon_smile_applaud:

#10 Sara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:20 PM

i'm in the hall of fame :blink: scuse me i gotta go get one of em hijabs, sign it and flog it on Ebay BAHAH <_<
[note to self enough with the weirdness]

#11 Shay

Pebble

• Sisters
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Reading, movies and of course all animals (except rabbits they scare me! mashaAllah)

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:47 AM

MashaAllah my baby girl!

#12 Sara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

View PostShay, on Jan 10 2008, 02:47 AM, said:

MashaAllah my baby girl!

what can i say i take after my mum :icon_smile_sonstige_60:

#13 4-Ever-Euphemistic

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,680 posts
  • Interests:Chaplaincy!!

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:09 PM

^^Aww bless motherly daughterly love,mashAllah :D

Anyway sister truly motivating this was,keep up with the great skills,and like sister Yasmin mentioned earlier,not everybody comments,
but they still read it.

So keep them coming you inshAllah :D

#14 roohiya

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,567 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

that was a such a beautiful poem! mashallah. write more?

#15 kellibintmohammed

Starting Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Which interests shall I have now in my life? I've grown up in this world the heart hopefull and the mind full of projects. My eyes was always opened observing the world and its content .. Alhamdulillah.. <br /><br />I perceived those whom tried to hide us the truth day after day, leaving us in a idle fancys world. But the fact of matter is by the Power of Allah I started to see the true Duniya .. and Subhan Allah .. <br /><br />Looking for glory and fame as the gold-rush, that what we show us as object in this life. The truth; whos realised how wrong are these objects .. Life seems better elswhere whereas doors of hopes are placed in our hands, we should just realize it <br />

Posted 23 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

wow mashAllah mashAllah didnt know u had a soft side :D GREATFUL SARA!...
Shows the gratitude we have for Allah SWT, u better help me thru this site loooks simple but so complex inshAllah

Attached File(s)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.