• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts
  • Interests:www.kitaabun.com

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:41 PM

On behalf of all the mods here at BS we give forumite of the month to:

UMM TAQWAH
Our reasons

• Umm Taqwah has been contributing regular articles to all sections of the forum
• We feel that this is an extremely important contribution especially in the Ayat and Hadith section which not many people seem to post in. After all the basis of our lives is guided by the Shariah and so its vital for us to look at the quran and sunnah and remind ourselves of our purpose in this life.
• Many people have noticed her effort and have been inspired by what she posts alhamdulilllah which comes from the most divine of sources, the Quran and then the sahih hadith.

Sis, well done from me – personally the hadiths and ayats posted have really helped and inshallah Allah will reward you for your effort of trying to spread the deen of Haqq. After all even if we know one ayah we should propagate it. Keep up the good work!

#2 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:46 PM

finally announced the second memebre of the month!

well done sis Ummtaqwah, u deserved it BIT TIME!!! [(--)] [(--)] [(--)]

i indeed learnt alot frm the articles she posted, she she also gave sum kool links too.
i also loved the ayats and hadiths dat she posted too! learnt alot from them, alhadulillah!

Keep it up sis! [(;sis)]

wasalam

#3 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:01 AM

well done to sis ummtaqwah..well done. u really deserved it this month....
great articles, great work and especially great ayah and hadith entries. remember teh suggestion for having your own corner in both the artilces and ayah section. u are doing somer really great work - continue, and jzk for your contribution to the freemixing question i raised...
wasalam and kep it up!

#4 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:28 AM

WELL DONE SIS!!! I ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR ARTICLES - TRULY DESERVED I SAY!!!
fantastic and well done!

#5 Anasrimbor Monghus

Anasrimbor is just a title, call me Monghus.

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:04 AM

well done sis......

u certainly deserved it this month... th eamount of knowledge we gain from u rposts is amazing...

we must also congratulate the others hu worked really hard this month...

mito mo, 4 u nv, asma.... these ppl also deserve praise..

#6 sumaiyah1924

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:14 AM

salaam
congrats sis ummtaqwah
u truly deserved it
once agiain well done and keep up the goood work[(;sis)]

wasalaam:)

#7 -4 U 2 NV-

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:41 AM

SIS CONGRATS u deserved that bare! IGNORE that^^ Twisted fool! SIS ur posts were awsome i think they tought us alot about haadiths and other islamic articls Mashallah sis keep it up.
w'salaam

#8 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:14 AM

Converted Post said:

Originally posted by ashan

ya mum truly deserved it [MOD: What exactly is this comment supposed to mean? We will not tolerate insulting others on this forum.]

ashan, there is one thing being funny and another being a bloody idiot. dont do it. your my friend so i can see its no malice and u didnt mean any of that stuff, but if i hear that crap from you again, not only will i ban you, but i will also kick you extemrely hard in physics. i owe u one in any case, my hand still hurts from your slap today.

#9 Smurf

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:59 AM

WOOHOO SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done............you truely deserve it, learnt alot from your posts and really appreciate yr advice esp' in sis sections.

and waitin for oscar speech.

#10 MAX energy

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

Congratulations umm Tqwah...... a well-deserved title! Are you having a party to celebrate! Only kidding!!!!

Keep posting good materials and help us to gain knowledge inshaAllah.
Umm Taqwah, you haven’t given us the ‘victory speech’ yet, looking forward to reading it.

#11 Guest_UmmTaqwah_*

• Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:19 PM

As'salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

JazakAllahu khairan everyone, may Allah reward u abundantly for your kind words. I know there are ppl out ther whi shud be Feb Forumite other than me! InshaAllah you found the Ayats/Hadiths and articles beneficial in terms of your Deen. The main reason inshaAllah for my posts is for the following:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a man dies, his deeds come to an end except for three things: Sadaqah Jariyah (ceaseless charity); a knowledge which is beneficial, or a virtuous decendant who prays for him (for the deceased).''
[Muslim].

I pray Allah does not allow our actions to go to waste and that they are purely done for Him. Ameen.
The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said, "He who does not acquire knowledge with the sole intention of seeking the Pleasure of Allah but for worldly gain, will not smell the fragrance of Jannah on the Day of Resurrection.''
[Abu Dawud].

Alhamdulillah Allah chose us to be amongst the Muslims and may we die in a state of Islam. Ameen

Fi amanillah
May Allah bless you all. Ameen

#12 zaynab

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,041 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:29 PM

Salaam sis , well done u truly deserved. Ive just recently joined this forum, and from what ive seen on this forum uve been making GREAT contributions o this forum. Keep it up!
Lots of love
zaynab

#13 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:39 PM

<center>[(;sis)][BIG UP TO SIS UMM TAQWA!!!![(;sis)]</center>

You deserve it gal!! Me n asma were jus saying last nite that u shud get it..n surprise surprie u did!!!
Ur posts were ver good indeed! erm i cant think of anything to say that everyone else hasn't already sed..so conratulations n keep it up..u mit evn get it nx month:D:D
xxx

Gud choice MODs.[(Cbro)][(Csis)]

Edited by m-i-t-a_mo, 08 May 2007 - 07:29 PM.

#14 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Interests:family and friends!

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:24 PM

[(--)] MASHALLAH!!!!!!!!! congrats sis[(Csis)]! u truly deserved it! i really learnt alot from ur posts, their really inspiring! especially the "enjoining good and forbidding evil" article, and "why i shuld study" article, the fear and hope ayahs/hadiths, the hadith about being the prophets "beloved"...and many others...man, i culd really go on, but jus wana say, may Allah reward you for your efforts, and keep up the great work...and before i forget..."BIG UP!!!" (lol!)

[(ws)]
sista afsana[(Csis)] xXx

ps. JZK for posting up the meaning of the "Ghuraba" nasheed, i really appreciated it, as i was looking for it for ages, and had lost hope and thought that i would never find it, but thanks to you sis, i did!:)

#15 muslim power

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:28 PM

YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew it was gonna be her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u go sis... n wat a bootiful oscar speech, so informative... masha' allah!! u go!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.