Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Baby Dajjal pics - 7th Century Generation - Page 7

Baby Dajjal pics

110 replies to this topic

#91 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:13 AM

Im sure its real, someone mentioned its a form of illness. We should make dua for the baby, it will have a very difficult time once it starts to grow up and see the world(as the world sees it).

#92 sikandar

Starting Member

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:38 PM

FIRST OF ALL ASSALAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL OF MY BROTHERS N SISTERS. WELL I HAVE READ ALMOST EVERY COMENTS THAT U GUYS HAVE GIVEN BUT MA QEUSTION IS FROM ALL OF U GUYS THAT AS ONE LACK TWENTY FOUR THOUSANDS OF AMBIYAS WERE SENT TO US N THEY ALL WERE BORN SO Y CANT DAJJAL BORN??? N I HAVE BEEN MAKING SEARCH OF MANY OF THE THINGS ABT ISLAM BUT I HAVE NEVRE READ ANY WHERE THAT DAJJAL WILL BE HAVING TWO EYES N HE WILL BE BLIND OF ONE EYE BUT MA QUESTION IS ON THIS KIND OF SITUATION, Y WUD HE BE CALLED KANA DAJJAL??? KANA DAJJAL MEANZ A PERSON WITH ONE EYE...THINK OVER IT MY MUSLIM BROTHERS N SISTERS..MAY ALLAH SHOW U ALL THE RIGHT PATH (AAMEEN).

Edited by sikandar, 18 March 2008 - 04:40 PM.

#93 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

This email is still going around :rolleyes:

#94 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,907 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

View Postsikandar, on Mar 18 2008, 03:38 PM, said:

FIRST OF ALL ASSALAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL OF MY BROTHERS N SISTERS. WELL I HAVE READ ALMOST EVERY COMENTS THAT U GUYS HAVE GIVEN BUT MA QEUSTION IS FROM ALL OF U GUYS THAT AS ONE LACK TWENTY FOUR THOUSANDS OF AMBIYAS WERE SENT TO US N THEY ALL WERE BORN SO Y CANT DAJJAL BORN??? N I HAVE BEEN MAKING SEARCH OF MANY OF THE THINGS ABT ISLAM BUT I HAVE NEVRE READ ANY WHERE THAT DAJJAL WILL BE HAVING TWO EYES N HE WILL BE BLIND OF ONE EYE BUT MA QUESTION IS ON THIS KIND OF SITUATION, Y WUD HE BE CALLED KANA DAJJAL??? KANA DAJJAL MEANZ A PERSON WITH ONE EYE...THINK OVER IT MY MUSLIM BROTHERS N SISTERS..MAY ALLAH SHOW U ALL THE RIGHT PATH (AAMEEN).

well his names dajjal, and is called kana dajjal because his blind in one eye, i dont think kana dajjal is his name just something people added.

second dajjal is already born so how can someone whos already born and had been seen by a sahaba (named tamim al dari) be born again.

And theirs a book called Emergence of Dajjal, the Jewish king written by Matloob Ahmed Qasmi, its a simple book beut does have the main bits to know about dajjal and the event. And inshallah someone else in the forum whos more knowlegeable can answer in more detail.

#95 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

kana is just a name given by bengali spaking people and probably other south asian speaking people

#96 sahil786

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

View Postsikandar, on Mar 18 2008, 05:38 PM, said:

FIRST OF ALL ASSALAM O ALAIKUM TO ALL OF MY BROTHERS N SISTERS. WELL I HAVE READ ALMOST EVERY COMENTS THAT U GUYS HAVE GIVEN BUT MA QEUSTION IS FROM ALL OF U GUYS THAT AS ONE LACK TWENTY FOUR THOUSANDS OF AMBIYAS WERE SENT TO US N THEY ALL WERE BORN SO Y CANT DAJJAL BORN???

Slmz to all, i will have to clarify one thing though...

After Imam Mahdi is born, the muslims will battle the christians in the 'Great War' for 7 years, thereafter Dajjal will appear between Syria and Iraq. He will have one eyebrow and one eye. The word 'kafir' will appear on his forehead, letter by letter in arabic 'ka', 'fa', 'ra' .

He will claim to be God. He will have a garden with him which he will call, Paradise and a fire which he will call hell.

Upon Dajjals command, it will rain, crops will grow and wastelands will reveal tresure.
All these extraordinary things which he will be able to do, will be a test to differentiate the believers from the disbelievers.

The poor baby... put in the spotlight... yet it is a good reminder....reminders are good for believers algamdulillah!

Edited by sahil786, 04 March 2009 - 08:31 PM.

#97 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,907 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

a good reminder indeed, it will get those who didnt know about dajjal know him, and those who thought he'll look like cyclps know he'll look completely different, and make people realise just because someone has one eye doesnt mean their dajjal.

besides bro sahil thats a nice signature you got their with an important message

#98 ~ The Revivor ~

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • Interests:Programming, Games, Politics, and some other Cherry!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:00 PM

OMG its just a baby, stop specualting Cherry!

#99 sahil786

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:36 PM

View PostSalaam, on Mar 5 2009, 01:51 PM, said:

a good reminder indeed, it will get those who didnt know about dajjal know him, and those who thought he'll look like cyclps know he'll look completely different, and make people realise just because someone has one eye doesnt mean their dajjal.

besides bro sahil thats a nice signature you got their with an important message

So Remind them (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)), you are only a one who Reminds.
[88:21]

When someone reminds you, especially about the Day of Judgement, treat them not unfairly, and take heed to what they are saying.
The words in the signature dear brother remind us to not take revenge, for that is petty and we surely are not of those people? Pray for them, for they have to face Allah's wrath.

:wsalam:

#100 ~ The Revivor ~

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • Interests:Programming, Games, Politics, and some other Cherry!

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:52 AM

Cherry Apple

#101 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,907 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

^what??????????? :blink:

#102 Guest_rania_*

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

the baby subhan Allah is cute and may Allah swt protect it. ameen..

#103 sahil786

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

View PostSalaam, on Mar 6 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

Must be one of those internal jokes

#104 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,907 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

View Postsahil786, on Mar 6 2009, 04:42 PM, said:

View PostSalaam, on Mar 6 2009, 02:56 PM, said:

Must be one of those internal jokes

hmmmmm

#105 SAJiDA

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

Poor Baby .. It has dne nuffink Wrong!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.