Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts
  • Interests:www.kitaabun.com

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

On behalf of all the mods here at BS we give forumite of the month to:

KAKU our reasons:

• Kaku is a new forumite yet he has still contributed positively to the Islamic discussions, writing articulately and with adhab.
• We feel that the dua thread idea for all of the brothers and sisters sitting exams was an excellent idea and alhamdulillah a very selfless, islamically motivated act. May Allah help us all with our exams.

Bro, well done from me – I think its excellent being a new member and contributing with adhab to many discussions, always relating back to islam alhamdulillah.

JUST A NOTE : the mods have takend into account that due to exams there is a lull in activity atm on the forum. We would also like to say jazakallah to sista afsana and mita mo for keeping activity up on the forum.

#2 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:43 PM

salams all.
yep, a bit congrats go to brother kaku, for the reasons yasmin has listed and many of the smaller things that you see. a special recognition to mita mo and sista afsana, two of our all time great members who are such an integral part of this community. sisters, without you, this place would not be the same. we are giving kaku the award specifically becasuse his trememdous efforts as a new member, something that always stands out masha allah.
bro, seriously, keep up the good work. i love the debates u are starting and the stuff you are saying, may allah bless you. may you always be a part of this forum, and spread the word about it to others! ameen!
wasalam and keep it up!
congrats again bro
faz

#3 Jabeen

7th Century Jangrez

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,425 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:39 PM

this is so emotional man! sweet. yeh n congratz kaku bro! :)

#4 Guest_UmmTaqwah_*

• Guests

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

As'salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Mabruk brother, mashaAllah.

Also mabruk to Afsana and Mita, jazakAlllahu khairan to all you guys.
Fi amanillah

#5 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:04 AM

aha! i knew i was forgetting something!!! sis ilaha deserves a HUGE MENTION!!!
sis, you have really contributed in the past week, may allah be pleased with you. insha allah continue in this vein and dont you worry, if you do, there is always next month!
wasalam

#6 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 12:49 AM

well done kaku!!!!! [(bro)]

Converted Post said:

We feel that the dua thread idea for all of the brothers and sisters sitting exams was an excellent idea and alhamdulillah a very selfless, islamically motivated act. May Allah help us all with our exams.
[^][^][^]i agree, the exam thread was a realy good idea.

great work bro, keep it up:)

#7 Bint Zakariya

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 03:12 AM

congrats bro kaku [(Cbro)]...keep up the good work [(--)]

#8 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 04:16 AM

salam y'all
well done brother kaku!!!
thoroughly deserved! you are doing such a fantastic work with your posts! great discussion, debate etc etc. you are the man, keep it up bro!
and well done to sisters mita, afsana and ilaha for their mentions!
keep it up people, together we can make this place greater.
wasalam

#9 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Interests:family and friends!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:32 AM

WOW! [(--)] mashallah, a brother at last![(bro)]

well done bro kaku, it was very nice of u to request that dua thread, inshallah it'l benefit us all, congrats and kep up the great work! may Allah reward u for ur efforts.:)

[(ws)]
sista afsana[(Csis)]

ps. i think brother Kadafi deserves a special recogniton aswel, as he had also helped to keep up the activity on the forum...neways, jus a thought...but wel done bro Kaku once agen![(;sis)]

#10 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:33 AM

definitely - of course! i knew i was forgetting someone! sorry bro!
all of you who are here regularly - keep up the great work and KEEP SPREADING THE WORD INSHA ALLAH! most important - the discussion must be kep at an intellectual level, unlike some muslim youth forums i have seen.
wasalam

#11 Anasrimbor Monghus

Anasrimbor is just a title, call me Monghus.

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 04:51 AM

good stuff bro kaku,

mate u deserved this award for contributing so much, in such a short time.

#12 Kaku

Forum Du'aa Junkie

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:16 PM

Salaam,

I never even bothered looking in this section, I've been posting away in the forums without even noticing! It was only after I chacked my personal e-mails and saw TWO emails from Fazza and Yasmin both tellin me to click on the link to this forum that I checked it out! lol.

Jazak'Allahu Khairun, a pleasant surprise indeed. :)

Looking back over the last two forumites of the month, I don't think I can touch their speeches, masha'Allah! But I would like to use this as an opportunity to remind us all that ALL Praise is indeed for Allah (swt). Alhamdulillah!

The forum is indeed an excellent way for us all to learn and gain as many rewards as we can muster insha'Allah. So let us all make Duaa that we all continue to gain from this, in both knowledge and rewards.

On a final note, I'd like to make an acknowlegdement to the True Heroes of this Ummah. They are the ones we look up to and the ones we strive to become like.

I am speaking of the Dawah Carriers who work relentlessly, day and night, to carry the call of Islam, even if it means that they will suffer humiliating torture in dark and desolate dungeons.

I am talking about the believing Sisters, who spends years carefully guard their modesty out of Taqwa, only to have American soldiers rip their garments & gangrape them.....yet they turn only to Allah and continue to praise Him through such hardships.

I am speaking of the father, who kisses his children one last time before leaving the house for Jummah, wearing his whitest garments, and his sweetest scents, and a pile of handwritten leaflets under the arm, knowing that he will be arrested and tortured for speaking the Haqq and standing firm upon the truth.

I am of course, talking of the mother, whose son's body is returned to her in a bodybag, full of boils and great stiches. Bruises that make his beautiful face difficult to recognise. Yet she hastily wipes away her tears, and begins to prepare her 18 month old grandson, to take his fathers place as a Carrier of the Islamic Dawah.

I am talking of course, of the 11 year old boy who stands before a mighty tank, arms outstretched, with nothing but a small rock in his hand and his bare feet carrying him along...whispering calmly, "Bismillah" as he goes on to defend his deen.

They are our Heroes. Our Legends. Role-Models. Those who we can look up to. Those worthy of recognition. And Insha'Allah, worthy of eternal happiness in the Highest Jannah (Al-Firdous).

I really wanted to mention them because they are the undying motivation that pull us through even the toughest of times. When Shaytaan whispers excuses, think of them.

May Allah Reward them with eternal happiness in Jannatul Firdous.
May Allah make us all like them, and make us an Ummah worthy of the Victory!

Ameen.

Wasalam wr wb :)

Br. Kaku

#13 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Interests:family and friends!

Posted 03 April 2006 - 11:46 PM

mashallah, [(--)] that was a beautiful speech brother kaku, realy inspiring,jzk for sharing that with us all, u know we need such reminders like this to bring us back to reality sumtimes, and now when i feel like "not motivated, or not bothered" and when the shaitan whispers excuses, as u have clearly said, i will read ur speech, and inshallah it shuld always bring me back to reality again, (same as sister fatima's letter, which i would recommend to be "a must have" in every muslim home).

neways, well done bro kaku, ur posts are brill!:) and keep up the great work!

[(ws)]
sista afsana[(Csis)]

#14 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:49 AM

fantastic. absolutely fantastic. nothing more i can say!
bro, we love having you here. u are intelligent, full of youth, and with the grace of allah, an effective carrier of the dawah yourself. dont let up, and keep working for the deen!
insha allah spread the message about this place so that more people may be able to experience its benefit, as all of us have tremendously!
wasalam and keep up the great effort!

#15 Yasmin

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts
  • Interests:www.kitaabun.com

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

Alhamdulillah may Allah bless us with a pillar of faith standing strong in the face of a foe, just like our pious brothers and sisters out there suffering, yet steadfast under the banner "la illaha ilallah".

Truly it is important to always be thinking of our bros n sisters out there and to feel their pain, to make dua for them and to strive to be like them. i know this is offtopic but since kaku mentioned it i would just like to recommend the book "Return of the Pharoah" by Zainab al Ghazali, a sis who went thru all sorts of inhumane torture because she decided to spread the Haqq. She is my newest role model, who im ashamed to say i didnt know about even a month ago.
I will review it soon in Yazz's bookstore - look out for it.

"Do you think that you will enter Jannah without being tested like those who came before you. Suffering and Distress touched them and they were shaken to the extent that the messengers and those who were with them came to say, When will the victory of Allah. Lo! The victory of Allah is near."(Surah Al Baqarah 2:214)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.