Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
THE CHANGES ARE HERE - 7th Century Generation - Page 5

Jump to content


THE CHANGES ARE HERE


70 replies to this topic

#61 respecta

    Comet

  • Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,944 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:East London

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

RPG :(

#62 Zawjat Saleem

    Formerly "Naaz83"

  • Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SAAAARFFFFFFFEND!!!!!!!!!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:29 PM

[MOD REMINDER: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THREADS. NEXT SPAM POST SEEN WILL BE DELETED!]


Edited by Zawjat Saleem, 05 August 2008 - 09:30 PM.
TYPO


#63 Uthman

    Stone

  • Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

I agree with the streamlining forum index idea. Would be great.

Also, whilst I understand the point of the eclipse pic and the chnage idea, I don't think people need to be shown the change as such. If its done, they'll see it. This various threads about the change suffice anyway.

#64 7Cgen

    Admin Annoucements

  • Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:48 AM

View PostUthman, on Aug 6 2008, 01:21 AM, said:

I agree with the streamlining forum index idea. Would be great.

Also, whilst I understand the point of the eclipse pic and the chnage idea, I don't think people need to be shown the change as such. If its done, they'll see it. This various threads about the change suffice anyway.



insha Allah we are taking things on a day by day basis. Some users only log on every couple of days and dont get the forum's emails that we send out. For them, when they return, we want them to know visually that there is a change - that is, something that attracts enought attention to make them sit up and take notice, that is linked to a new thread, so they can come in here and know we are attempting to drastically change things around.

We realise that the banner on its own could draw that attention, and we will get rid of it from the forum index page, then eventually from the portal. Its just a balance between creating a big enough bang and not being silly about it. We are trying to strike it :) insha Allah we have done so.

As for streamlining the index page, we will talk about this and get back to you all bi'dhnillah.

Wassalam
Admin team

#65 7Cgen

    Admin Annoucements

  • Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:16 AM

View Postonedarkangel_uk, on Aug 5 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

MashAllah, The changes are looking good. Yes, I do agree regarding no spamming, that includes, going into a thread and bang an advert on some talk or lecture because it is a big thread. And not relating to the topic of the thread. Also signatures, It's ok having a banner but man, some just too much, with lots of smileys, and just makes things a mess.

Alhamdillah, this is a positive step.

PS, can someone tell me if my signature is too big. If it is, I can make it smaller Insha-Allah. Just tell me and it be done if size is too big.

Wassalaam



Assalamu Alaikum. jzk khair akhi for your post :)

yes, your signature is a little too big. If you wouldnt mind shortening it or changing it, that would be much appreciated.

Wassalam
Admin Team

#66 onedarkangel_uk

    Rock

  • Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:My interest are marketing, self development and Internet Marketing.

    I'm very focused just working on building my on line university.

    And also when it is launched, to create the website for all the books too. Insha-Allah when all done you'll see a change of website link.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:59 AM

View Post7Cgen, on Aug 6 2008, 03:16 AM, said:

View Postonedarkangel_uk, on Aug 5 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

MashAllah, The changes are looking good. Yes, I do agree regarding no spamming, that includes, going into a thread and bang an advert on some talk or lecture because it is a big thread. And not relating to the topic of the thread. Also signatures, It's ok having a banner but man, some just too much, with lots of smileys, and just makes things a mess.

Alhamdillah, this is a positive step.

PS, can someone tell me if my signature is too big. If it is, I can make it smaller Insha-Allah. Just tell me and it be done if size is too big.

Wassalaam



Assalamu Alaikum. jzk khair akhi for your post :)

yes, your signature is a little too big. If you wouldnt mind shortening it or changing it, that would be much appreciated.

Wassalam
Admin Team


Barak Allah Feek.

Ok, I've now changed the banner size. Hopefully should be ok size.

Wassalaam

#67 muzz

    Pebble

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

alhamdullilah-sounds great :)

#68 Soldier Of Allah

    Boulder

  • Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:australia

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:54 AM

love the changes, ESPECIALLY the signature ones. makes things MUCH easier to read. great stuff and i hope 7cgen becomes what it used to.. inshallah its on track!

#69 Soldier Of Allah

    Boulder

  • Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:australia

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:55 AM

View Postonedarkangel_uk, on Aug 6 2008, 04:59 PM, said:

View Post7Cgen, on Aug 6 2008, 03:16 AM, said:

View Postonedarkangel_uk, on Aug 5 2008, 04:22 PM, said:

MashAllah, The changes are looking good. Yes, I do agree regarding no spamming, that includes, going into a thread and bang an advert on some talk or lecture because it is a big thread. And not relating to the topic of the thread. Also signatures, It's ok having a banner but man, some just too much, with lots of smileys, and just makes things a mess.

Alhamdillah, this is a positive step.

PS, can someone tell me if my signature is too big. If it is, I can make it smaller Insha-Allah. Just tell me and it be done if size is too big.

Wassalaam



Assalamu Alaikum. jzk khair akhi for your post :)

yes, your signature is a little too big. If you wouldnt mind shortening it or changing it, that would be much appreciated.

Wassalam
Admin Team


Barak Allah Feek.

Ok, I've now changed the banner size. Hopefully should be ok size.

Wassalaam


excellent size changes bro. i wish everyone's sig is that length

#70 rambant

    Meteroid

  • Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,311 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Ants.
    The life of an ant starts with an egg.
    If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).
    If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).
    [If the egg is black, it will be Indian (indoid) ROFL!]

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

View Postnaqabi, on Aug 5 2008, 07:39 PM, said:

And Sister rambant, ur pic is pretty, but that angry smiley down the bottom makes me feel like I've just read someone's really angry post, not a nice feeling! :-S

:D That's been forcefully removed... I was just being possesive over that emoticon, but that was all in the past so I guess it was time.


#71 Zawjat Saleem

    Formerly "Naaz83"

  • Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:SAAAARFFFFFFFEND!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

[MOD REMINDER: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THREADS. NEXT SPAM POST SEEN WILL BE DELETED! AND WARNINGS WILL BE HANDED OUT!]





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.