Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
New brother moderator and a teary farewell! :( - 7th Century Generation

New brother moderator and a teary farewell! :(

33 replies to this topic

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:48 AM

Assalamu alaikum

We would like to announce, and send a warm welcome to, brother "The Versifier" to the mod team here at the forum.

He is our new brother on the moderating team.

We would also like to (officially, though he will still be around in an unofficial capacity) say a VERY WARM (although sad) goodbye to our beloved brother Sub, who is leaving admin team duties. He will still be around in an advisory role.

he Admin team prays Allah reward him (as we are sure you all do too!) and that Allah gives him the best of both worlds.

We will miss you bro :(

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Admin Team

PS a new sister moderator will be announced soon insha allah! :)

#2 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:50 AM

The Versifier

#3 Guest_Rajiyat Al Firdaws_*

• Guests

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:53 AM

Congrats to the new bro mod!
And double congrats to the new mod-to-be sis!!!

#4 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:09 AM

good on the versifier but to say the truth-the fact that sub is leaving is something i cant get over- it overshadows that my pal the versifier is now a mod

wasalam

#5 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:07 AM

salam

Congrats Versifier....

[Pssst... How about I act really offensive and rude and then you can act all tough and strict? It'll show how awesome you are as moderator! It might even help you past your tests...] (u asked me and tasmiah wen we joined the mod team on SMY, so i'll ask u as well)

and bro sub, wat do i say?? i havn't been here that long, but i know that when a mod leaves, the forum dies for a bit (cuz everyone is so sad)... so good luck on whatever ur going on to do next, and drop by sometimes and say hi...

wasalam

#6 Tasi

Pebble

• Sisters
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Salams,

It's like new moderator fever in all forums!

Mubarak brother Versifier! I ask the above question as well!
Why don't we lead the topic astray too? (As what happened in ours!)

Farewell to brother sub!

Can't wait to hear who the sis mod is!!

Wassalams,
Tasmiah.

#7 islam_mydeen

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

^yeah now its time for our revenge ay Tasi??

wasalam

#8 rambant

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,311 posts
  • Interests:Ants.
    The life of an ant starts with an egg.
    If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).
    If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).
    [If the egg is black, it will be Indian (indoid) ROFL!]

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

Wow. Commiserations and congratulations. They cancel each other out leaving... nothing.

:blink:

Really, many thanks to brother Sub for all his hard work, it really has been much appreciated alhamdulillah- may Allah reward you :)

#9 Hamzah

Ambassador of the Divine Constitution

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Tut tut, no foolishness will be tolerated. Strict discipline is the order of the day.

#10 Hamzah

Ambassador of the Divine Constitution

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

View Postrambant, on Mar 17 2009, 11:02 PM, said:

Wow. Commiserations and congratulations. They cancel each other out leaving... nothing.

Really, many thanks to brother Sub for all his hard work, it really has been much appreciated alhamdulillah- may Allah reward you :)

I wouldn't quite say it cancels out. Bro Sub's departure is alot more significant in my opinion. He was here from the start and helped to build this lovely community that we now call cyber-home.

#11 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,884 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

congradulation bro and i'll miss mashtor sub :tear:

#12 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

View PostThe Versifier, on Mar 17 2009, 12:06 PM, said:

I wouldn't quite say it cancels out. Bro Sub's departure is alot more significant in my opinion. He was here from the start and helped to build this lovely community that we now call cyber-home.

Ameen.

Definately agree with that. The technician of the forum, extremely resourceful. Goodluck BhaiSub/Mashtor Sub. :thumbsup2:

Edited by unknown, 17 March 2009 - 09:26 PM.

#13 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,884 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:40 PM

View Postunknown, on Mar 17 2009, 08:24 PM, said:

Ameen.

Definately agree with that. The technician of the forum, extremely resourceful. Goodluck BhaiSub/Mashtor Sub. :thumbsup2:

hey bro unknown never thought id see the day youll post so how about you cometo the bros section one more time :agree:

#14 islam_mydeen

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:24 PM

View PostThe Versifier, on Mar 17 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

Tut tut, no foolishness will be tolerated. Strict discipline is the order of the day.

and thats were we went wrong... we should of stopped them, but instead we let them go ahead with it...

good on ya akhi... oh and we got our power last night...

do you have to do training and tests??

wasalam

#15 pearl_of_da_sea

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Interests:*Everything and anything to do with Islam (reading descriptions/stories of the sahaba may Allah be pleased with them)<br />*Politics<br />*Cracking lame jokes<br />*..Bludging is fun?<br />*Witnessing/encouraging cyber fights<br />*Making lost sista's life all the more worthwhile to live

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

View Postunknown, on Mar 18 2009, 07:24 AM, said:

Ameen.

Whoah look who came out of the cave! :D

Congratulations br Versifier, I pray that you moderate with wisdom etc (but you know, you dont have to punish everyone, just the people you dont like ;)).
I was wondering why brother sub's name was written in plain blue and not the admin green. Jazakallah khair and may Allah reward him for all the effort and hours put in fixing this place up.

Wasalam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.