Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Forumites of the Month - [March 09] - 7th Century Generation

Forumites of the Month - [March 09]

51 replies to this topic

#1 Hamzah

Ambassador of the Divine Constitution

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

As you may have noticed in the title, this time's a little different. Not Forumite of the Month, but...

!Forumites of the Month (March 2009)!

are...

i_zaki & monz!

:clap:

Ah yes, I hear you say, the inseparable sibling spammers. The twin terrors. The terrible twosome. You cannot have one without the other. Now, I'm quite certain that we would all most likely prefer watching these two belt it out in the boxing ring, but alas, 'twas not to be. Instead, we're going to have to settle with giving them the joint Forumites of the Month award for March. Their incessant spamming has finally paid off (with their status now officially changed to "spammers") and they are now being recognized for their absolutely ridiculous posts per day count (which at time of writing was- i_zaki: 19.65, monz: 12.55). So now, let's hear what the dynamic duo has to say...

Congratulations on behalf of the Admin Team upon being crowned "The Chosen Ones" for the month of March 09. What is your reaction? Was it something expected? Or have you, perhaps, been completely blown away?

i_zaki: Ummm...I am REALLY blown away especially to get it with my best friend monz!!! WOOOO! CLOUD NINE HERE I COME! YAAAY! banana emoticon dancing crazily- YAAHOOOOO. I'm still getting over it lollal. (big smiley inserted here?) or am I allowed to just reply including smileys? :huh: Anyway yeah, I think that there was quite alot of people that deserved it as well such as Mahbuba, Rambant, Salaam, pods and many more of our frequent posters as well as a few new active people such as Sahil786, Islam_mydeen and her little sister (An Indian's grandma here). So I guess I just got lucky.

monz: what? who? when? why? ... ... hey cool i won.... .... i mean me and i_zaki won ( i jus came bak from skool came on 7cgen then i found a PM from i_zaki saying congrats i was thinking wat is he going on about so i thought! took me a while to see that i have 2 PM that i havent read

The previous FOTM hinted at a certain desire to take over the world beginning with our very own Admin Team! Shocked, to say the very least, we now kindly advise that if your intentions are even somewhat similar, then that you both make them clear or else answer this: why did you join the 7th Century Generation Forum?

i_zaki: The previous forumite of the month wanted to take over the world starting with taking over the admin team? An interesting idea...could do it myself-MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the idea saif-ur-rahman. ;) Seriously though, I joined the forum to meet some muslim people (i.e. Monz, Saafwan, Salaam and YOU!) because I don't have any muslims were I live and also to learn something new about islam which Abu Summayah and his wife always provide-lollal. (And Al-Battar and Abu Hafsa and Abu Zarqawi and Abu Jamal and IbnQayyim and Mosa and...) Actually I've learnt quite alot from many different people-so I thank all of 7cgen.

monz: Eehhh why did i join? i guess to spam and beat the aussies! i really joined bcz someone told me to (not gonna mention who)

Okay, zacko and monz, look. Speculation aside, you two have been progressing up the top posters list at an alarming rate and that, my young friends, is, frankly, extremely unnerving. Two words: please explain.

i_zaki: Please explain? I shall never explain...the secrets of this art will remain only to Monz and I! Except if Monz tells you then that will go down the drain <_< okay I'll explain: simply because we don't have much to do as others do-we are still at school which is much less work than going to university or taking care of the baby that was born a few months ago or worrying about your pregnant wife (Such as Nasiha Bhai-please make dua for him unless the baby has already been born and he hasn't told us about it then make dua for a different reason inshallah). Another reason why I personally use 7cgen because there is so much to learn from it and it's really fun being on 7cgen!

monz: No comment ......... Plain spam- well i didnt want to be a spammer it jus happened

What is your motivation to contribute so actively?

i_zaki: My motivation is to be part of a muslim online community which doesn't exist where I live or go to school! Both the muslim AND the community (and for some aussie cavemen-online is nonexistent as well).

monz: eeeeehhh for the fun of it also ........ to express my opinion wat more do you want?

Have you made new friends/met new people in real-life, as a result of being on the forum?

i_zaki: No. At least not yet but inshallah I will visit monz when I get older and then I can tease him face-to-face for being a year and a bit younger than me.

monz: yep ive met alot of brothers from this forum and i remember us Uk brothers had a feast! Br Faraz got jealous and made an Aussie feast linkup!
i could tell by the way he was PMing everyone

What is about 7cgen that ensures your sustained activity?

i_zaki: The close-knittedness of the muslims on board keeps me motivated and the cool people and the cool threads and the cool forums and...Also everything else that I've described tied in together as a whole :)

monz: The ppl, the topics, the posts, the worda, the letters,and also the SMILEYS :D i think ive gone too much in detail.

Which section of the Forum are you most fond of? Why?

i_zaki: I am most fond of the brother's section because...NO SISTERS ALLOWED! :gun2: Also the 7cgen skillz submission because that is were I post most of my poems and receive feedback about how good my poem was or how bad it was or how it can be improved.

monz: The brothers section ;) Definetely the best and i also like the submission skills section. I like reading stories and poems although I never manage to finish reading those long poems...

Do you intend to stay at the 7th Century community in future?

i_zaki: Yeah I obviously wish to stay...I haven't even hit 10,000 posts yet and you talk about me leaving? tsk-tsk.

monz: Inshallah if im still alive. I remember the time when a brother asked me to leave and so i did but then i came bak the next day (he never told how long i should be gone for) of course i came bak thanks to i_zaki and igun

You composed a poem, "The Palestinian Tears", which gained recognition quickly and soon was elected to go into the Hall of Fame. This was your second piece to receive the honour. What is the source of your inspiration to write so passionately about these issues?

i_zaki: I write well on issues about Palestine because I am Palestinian and it gets me really worked up all that's happening there, then instead of staining the soil with blood from my rage, I stain the page with ink. When I write a piece I usually get myself in the mood of writing that piece whether sad or happy or a warning. For example: I would read a Quranic Verse speaking of hellfire and the hereafter before making a poem about hellfire and the hereafter.

In the various online Islamic discussion boards, as in real life, truth is often established by dialogue. The 7th Century Forum aims to provide such a platform whereby intellectual discourse and dialogue may ensue. Do you believe the Forum is achieving its purpose and if not, would you kindly provide a few pointers of rectification?

i_zaki: I obviously think that the forum is. If it wasn't then I wouldn't be here!!! Afterall-isn't that the whole point of an online forum?

WASALAM and thanks again for choosing me! :D

monz: yeh i think it is but at time it aint....to solve this problem jus call 188 118.... there is this one last option
it is ... well ... its ... to turn everyone into spammers

And there you have it folks! Our Forumites of the Month for March 2009. Let's have another round of applause for our dear little brothers i_zaki and monz, and with that we sign off for the night. Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and we hope to see you next time on Forumite of the Month!

Posted Image

#2 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

awesome!
lollal u can tell that i am much more sophisticated from our responses :P

wasalam

#3 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:30 PM

by the way i am 8th in the top posters list-just have 2000 more posts till i become 7th most frequent B-)
that should be around 100 days by my calculations or less...depends actually...
hmmmm...

wasalam

#4 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

my post count is 19.7 at the moment :P

wasalam

#5 Guest_Rajiyat Al Firdaws_*

• Guests

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Ohhh wow mashaAllah! Mabroookations to you both, well done and truly deserved!
May you continue to spam in good health

#6 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,923 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

congratulation brothers weldone

#7 monz

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,843 posts
  • Location:In a mothers heart! in East London! IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF MONZ!
  • Interests:THE RISE OF MONZ HAS BEGUN...................DA SPAM SHALL RETURN *SHIFTY EYES*...........MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! HA

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

Its natural for me to win something like this :P :moonwalker: B-) :popcorn: ^_^ :yes: :clap:

#8 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

congratz you two... continue spamming, and lets see if you guys can end up getting FOTM for the whole year...

wasalam

#9 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

View Postmonz, on Mar 31 2009, 03:28 AM, said:

Its natural for me to win something like this :P :moonwalker: B-) :popcorn: ^_^ :yes: :clap:

:lol:
nice joke bro-i have to admit :lol:
but seriously, congrats monzoid

wasalam

#10 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

Congratulations Abu Spami and Abu Spamz! :cool: :P

Keep up the postings.............i mean :spam:

#11 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:58 PM

Assalams

what a cute thread with cute answers! :D

Well done bros, love you guys and having you around :) Do keep your presence up, and nice answers! :)
Wassalam

#12 islam_mydeen

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:24 AM

fazza, you sound like a girl...

wasalam

#13 ~DevotedMuslima~

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts
  • Interests:occasionally flying sarcastically

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

View Postislam_mydeen, on Mar 31 2009, 10:24 AM, said:

fazza, you sound like a girl...

wasalam

only because its got too many 'cutes' in it.....
but yeah,

CONGRATS......
congrats
and congrats...
you peeps deserve it.....

#14 islam_mydeen

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:21 AM

i made a quick cerificate in like 10 mins for you 2... hang on i'll put it up... i just need to get it, its on my USB...

#15 i_zaki

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:22 AM

certificate? huh? :huh:

wasalam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.