Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
APRIL 2009! - 7th Century Generation

APRIL 2009!

44 replies to this topic

#1 roohiya

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,567 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Bismillah arRahmaan arRaheem

Forumite of the Month - April 2009

Rajiyat Al Firdaws

Posted Image

Jazaakillahu khair ukhti, may Allaah put barakah in your time, grant you beneficial knowledge, and give you the strength to act upon this knowledge, allaahumma aameen.

Also we would like to congratulate and say a warm jazakamuAllahu khairan to the following people for their contributions this month:

Mu'mina
Fatima
UmmMaryam

Salaam
Al Siddiq
Clarus

Shukran to everyone for your support and participation in the forum.

7CG Team

#2 roohiya

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,567 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

Interview...

1. Congratulations on behalf of the Admin Team upon being crowned "The Chosen One" for the month of April 09.
What is your reaction?

Umm i laughed :ninja:

Was it something expected?

Nope

Or have you been completely blown away?

Sort of :P

2. Out of all the online internet forums, discussion boards, and blogs what made you join the 7th Century Generation Forum?

A member linked me here from another forum. I wasnt an active member in the beginning (because honestly this place used to freak me out) but then when 7cgen went through its "changes" i began to hang around more often and with time came to like this place. Alhamdulilah

3. Has the forum changed you in any way?

Yep, alhamdulilah

4. With a total of 2,552 posts and an average of 9.04 posts per day we can only question your motivation to contribute so actively...please elucidate!

Only an aya from the Quran could describe as it

Posted Image

( Surat al Kahf v. 28)

And keep yourself familiar to those who call upon their Lord in the morning and evening seeking His pleasure and your eyes should not see others leaving them; would you like the adornment of the life of this world? And obey not him whose heart We have made neglectful of Our remembrance and who followed his own desire and whose affair exceeded the limit.

I dont have this opportunity in real life, so this forum has given me what i wanted :) Alhamdulilah...

5. Have you made new freinds/met new people in real-life, as a result of being on the forum?

Alhamdulilah i have come to know and love many sisters on this forum, although i haven't met any. If not in this dunya,then i pray Allah aids us to be from the 7 types of people whom He will shade, on the day when there is no shade but His.

6. What is about 7cgen that ensures your sustained activity?

Knowledge, first and foremost and the feeling of unity among the members, regardless of our difference in views. Its rare and difficult to find people as such, usually differences make people break apart, but the forumites here unite on their differences ...

7. Which section of the Forum are you most fond of? Why?

Islamic Sciences and Disciplines, i enjoy reading the Islamic articles posted there and what's beautiful about it is that one is always learning something new, as imam shafe'i (rha )used to say "the more i learn, the more i learn of my ignorance"

8. Do you intend to stay at the 7th Century community in future?

As we grow older we have other commitments we need to commit to, Allahu alam, but i am hoping that yes, i do stay inshallah.

9. From PaloPearl, to 3ashikatulshahada, to palopearl (again!), to Umm Hurayrah, and finally to Rajiyat Al Firdaws - other than a possible name change, what else can we expect from you??!

LOL! :ninja: darn i was going to say another name change! ( i was thinking of changing my name this week infact, thanks for killing it :closedeyes: ) Hmm..:unsure: what do you guys expect from me?

10. In the various online Islamic discussion boards, as in real life, truth is established by dialogue. The 7th Century Forum aims to provide such a platform whereby intellectual discourse and dialogue may ensue. Do you believe the Forum is achieving its purpose and if not, would you kindly provide a few pointers of rectification.

Yep alhamdulillah, although (imo) the forum should concentrate more on establishing dialogues that would aid members in refuting other religions and their false claims on Islam...most of the current ones are political although they too are just as important. We should have a balance inshAllah

Wassalaamu alaikum,
7CG Team

Anticipate FOTM May '09!

#3 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:40 AM

congrats dude, i knew ud get it this month, mashAllah well deserved! now get back to posting ur wonderful posts! :P

#4 sarahpatchkids

Formerly: s123m

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:57 AM

congratulations sister, it was well deserved!

#5 Muharrir

Liberator

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:32 AM

salaams,

oh wow, this is good news B-)

alhamdulillah sister you definitely deserved this award. you offer to the forum what many fail to :) people, learn from the sister :)

may you remain a great asset to the forum with your awesome sense of discretion (in opening the right threads and posting the right posts)

ameen

wasalaams,

Muharrir

#6 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:32 AM

Masha Alah B-)

great work sis, your contirbuations have been much appreciate and i pray that you keep them up insha Allah! The forum has benefited from them immensely and i too.

JZK Khair

wassalam

#7 Fatima.

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:48 AM

MashAllah! Alf-Mabrouk sis! May Allah azza jal reward you for all your efforts and give you al-Firdaus.. ameen.

#8 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 04:29 AM

Mashallah! :) Mabrook Rajiyat Al Firdaw. You truly deserve it. May Allah swt shower you with ajr and reward you with Al-Firdaws Inshallah.

Also we would like to congratulate and say a warm jazakamuAllahu khairan to the following people for their contributions this month inshaa'Allah (with the double a's):

Mu'mina
Fatima
UmmMaryam

Salaam
Al Siddiq
Clarus

Wa iyakum Inshallah :) . May Allah (swt) reward all who contribute with the best of His rewards Inshallah.

Wasalam

#9 pearl_of_da_sea

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,062 posts
  • Interests:*Everything and anything to do with Islam (reading descriptions/stories of the sahaba may Allah be pleased with them)<br />*Politics<br />*Cracking lame jokes<br />*..Bludging is fun?<br />*Witnessing/encouraging cyber fights<br />*Making lost sista's life all the more worthwhile to live

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:00 AM

No matter how many times you change your name Im still going to call you Palo Pearl :P

Mabrook! :D Well deserved mashaAllah, good on ya.

Edited by Muharrir, 01 May 2009 - 10:39 AM.

#10 ~muslimah~

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:02 AM

WOW i already knew u'd get it... :cool: LOVE ur awesome posts my dear ukhtee :hug:

may Allaah put barakah in your time, grant you beneficial knowledge, and give you the strength to act upon this knowledge, allaahumma aameen.

aameen!

#11 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:19 AM

Mabrook sis!! well done!! keep up the good work..

wasalam

#12 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,901 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:01 AM

mashallah sis weldone

Also we would like to congratulate and say a warm jazakamuAllahu khairan to the following people for their contributions this month inshaa'Allah (with the double a's):

Mu'mina
Fatima
UmmMaryam

Salaam
Al Siddiq
Clarus

well i dont remeber doing anything special in the forum to get this praise but what the heck i'll take it jazakallahukhair

#13 AbdullahIbnAbdullah

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

Mabruk! InshaAllah people have benefitted from your posts.

#14 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

Assalamualaikum

Mabrook dear sis! May Allah (swt) reward you.
:)

wasalam

#15 Jineen

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

Mashallah :blush: Tabark Allah to all the sisters and brothers in the Forum. Jazzakom Allah khier. Congrats to sister Rajiyat al firdaws and to sister Mumina, fatima, umMaryam. Alhumdllah rab el 3almeen. May Allah reward all of you for keeping up with the forum :) . Alahooma Ameen to your du3a sister roohiya. Jazzakom Allah khier.

wa salamo 3alkom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.