7CGEN ADMIN/MOD CHANGES

28 replies to this topic

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:45 PM

Assalamu Alaykum dear members of the forum (and guests who like to read!)

It is time for us to announce some long-in-the-making changes to our team here at 7cgen.

7cgen has now been running for 4.5 years - it continues to provide a place for the Muslim youth to discuss pertinent issues. No, the forum is not as active as it once was, though it is still doing well and we ask Allah to make the place prosper and we ask you all to make du'a for this platform for Muslims old and young alike.

The forum team would like to announce some changes.

New Admins!

For the first time in more than two years there is a changing of the guard in the administrators of this forum.

We now welcome the following two people to their roles as Admins:

br Muharrir
sr Rajiyat al Firdaws

We farewell from the Adminship the following two members:

br Al Hijr (formerly rocky) who has been admin for 2+ years and a mod for about half a year before that.
br Fazza, who has been admin for 4.5 years or so.

A newlook moderator/admin team is as follows:

http://www.7cgen.com...ts&CODE=leaders

Some might wonder as to the team's size - that it is too "small" - to the contrary, this team is well balanced and is supported by a large backroom staff comprised of former admins/mods who are constantly involved in an advisory capacity (and who you might from time to time see doing forum tasks. They still retain the power to edit, move, delete and often exercise these powers. They are not officially mods/admins anymore due to restraints posed by their lives)

On behalf of the forumites at large we wish the new admins all the best. We also wish br Versifier and sr Asmaa all the best in their capacity as global moderators. Sr Asmaa is relatively new and br Versifier has been a moderator for more than a year now.

Please make du'a for our new admins! :)

Wassalam WR WB

The invisible 7cgen backroom staff - thats right, this announcement is OURS, not the admins/mods' ;)
(comprising Brs Al Hijr, Fazza, Anasūrimbor Moėnghus, sub and Srs Yasmin, Umm Sara, roohiya)

#2 Asmaa

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Mabrook to the new Admins, May Allaah facilitate the right path for you and enable you to give this forum it's due right, Ameen.

We were unjust to each other and the messengers were sent to bring justice between us. They came to establish justice on earth and provide guidelines for us. May Allaah make the path to justice easy for you and for us, Ameen.

"Allah Does not send hardships on His slave to destroy him, But to test his patience" -Ibn alQayyim

#3 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

From the bottom of my heart all the best to our new admins.

This job can be difficult at times and even (yes) stressful - there are a lot of people to please and 7cgen is read and visited by many. Though posted at by fewer than in the past, it still has its mix of people who differ in their views and approach, and sometimes its a difficult tightrope to walk.

May allah strengthen your foothold brother and sister. All the best. :)

Your brother

#4 Audible Silence

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

best of luck to the new team

may Allah swt make it easy for you

#5 Brother D-A

Formerly "da alchemist"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

All the best to the new team as Fazza said can be hard at times....very hard to please all Muslims :).....I'm sure he remembers my pm's to him lol!

#6 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

^ :lol:

indeed i do bro! but masha allah while you pushed your view you never expected me to only take your side into account... we all need to be just. But how times have changed and ALhamdulillah for the better! may Allah reward you

#7 Sadia.

Juman-jee

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,120 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:18 PM

omg no offence to the new team, i'm sure they'll do a lovely job, but the old team was just GOLD! :( It's what I'll remember 7cg for when i'm old and toothless.

#8 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,692 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:20 PM

View PostFazza, on Nov 6 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

This job can be difficult at times and even (yes) stressful - there are a lot of people to please and 7cgen is read and visited by many. Though posted at by fewer than in the past, it still has its mix of people who differ in their views and approach, and sometimes its a difficult tightrope to walk.

Your brother

im gonna miss you bro :tear:

now back to the topic (sorry had to do that :cool: )

congrats brother muharir and sister r.a.f

#9 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:26 PM

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :). We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

#10 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

Mabrook! Welcome new admins onboard! Pray it all goes well inshallah :)

as for those who r leaving, this forum won't be the same without u! U will be sincerely missed by all of us. May Allah SWT reward ur efforts for going thru alot of difficulties. Ameen

I pray the new team does a fab job handling a great forum inshAllah

#11 Guest_Rajiyat Al Firdaws_*

• Guests

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:52 AM

View PostAsmaa, on Nov 6 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

Mabrook to the new Admins, May Allaah facilitate the right path for you and enable you to give this forum it's due right, Ameen.

We were unjust to each other and the messengers were sent to bring justice between us. They came to establish justice on earth and provide guidelines for us. May Allaah make the path to justice easy for you and for us, Ameen.

"Allah Does not send hardships on His slave to destroy him, But to test his patience" -Ibn alQayyim

Mashallah, that's beautiful. JazakyAllahukhair dear sis and likewise to you!

View PostFazza, on Nov 6 2009, 02:02 PM, said:

Your brother

ameen ameen, jazakAllahukhair

View PostIbn-e-Rizwan Al-Makhzoomi, on Nov 6 2009, 02:39 PM, said:

best of luck to the new team

may Allah swt make it easy for you

ameen

View PostBrother D-A, on Nov 6 2009, 03:44 PM, said:

All the best to the new team as Fazza said can be hard at times....very hard to please all Muslims :) .....I'm sure he remembers my pm's to him lol!

;
Dont worry, the first thing i made sure i learned was 'ban' and 'delete member'...

(jk)

View PostSadia., on Nov 6 2009, 06:18 PM, said:

omg no offence to the new team, i'm sure they'll do a lovely job, but the old team was just GOLD! :( It's what I'll remember 7cg for when i'm old and toothless.

lol (though i agree, the old team rocked, may Allah reward them)

View PostSalaam, on Nov 6 2009, 06:20 PM, said:

View PostFazza, on Nov 6 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

Your brother

im gonna miss you bro :tear:

now back to the topic (sorry had to do that :cool: )

congrats brother muharir and sister r.a.f

JazakAllahukhair!

View Postunknown, on Nov 6 2009, 06:26 PM, said:

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :) . We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

big? green? alien? is that your way of helping me fit in?

Yes, we are humans, we have made mistakes in the past and will continue to, and it is your duty to keep us in check just as we do to you

Barakallahufeekum

View Post*Mahbuba*, on Nov 6 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

Mabrook! Welcome new admins onboard! Pray it all goes well inshallah :)

as for those who r leaving, this forum won't be the same without u! U will be sincerely missed by all of us. May Allah SWT reward ur efforts for going thru alot of difficulties. Ameen

I pray the new team does a fab job handling a great forum inshAllah

ameen sis and jazakyAllahukhair

May Allah allow us to carry on this task with the right intention and accept whatever good comes out of it, ameen

#12 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:41 AM

Mabrook to the new admins! May Allah swt make it easy for you all InshAllah. :)

#13 Jineen

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:52 AM

^ Mabrook! Ameen to the du3a sister. May Allah reward you all.

#14 ~muslimah~

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:11 AM

walaikumassalaam wrwb

OMG the old team will be missed :(. and faraz bhai we all will miss ur posts terribly wallahi.

i love the new team too mashaAllah :D MABROOKS RaF yaar and bro Muharrir! may Allah SWT make it easy on u both and may He reward u immeasurably aameen

and MABROOOKS my dear sis afma and bro verthifier! all the best!

wassalaamalaikum warahmatullah

we ask Allah to make the place prosper and we ask you all to make du'a for this platform for Muslims old and young alike.
aameen!
and yep my 7cg family is always in my du'a :)

#15 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

And btw, to those are new here. I dont think many people realise how much time and effort Faraz has put into this place since he joined, no joke. The other previous admins and mods did tons of work too, we cant forget that, but in my opinion(from what iv known and seen) he has done more work then all of them put together!! :o

JazzakAllah khair bro for all tha you put into this place, may Allah swt reward you immensly. We all love you very much Posted Image(me the most for obvious reasons :)) !!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.