Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
7CGEN ADMIN/MOD CHANGES - 7th Century Generation - Page 2

7CGEN ADMIN/MOD CHANGES

28 replies to this topic

#16 Bara' ibn Maalik

Formerly "walter kovacs"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

asalaams

^ flowers for the ameer !?...actually i think he'll like em. good stuff bro rocky as well, hope u and fazza do still stick round in future as the shadows in the wind. same to ya'all. been cool hangin round here. new admins seem cool too, high fives all round!

Edited by walter kovacs , 07 November 2009 - 10:10 AM.

#17 guest_1584

Formerly "cyber_self"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:31 AM

woah, that's a really big and sudden change. why arent bros fazza and al-hijr admins anymore? you guys have been admins for so long, it feels strange that you're not admins anymore. aren't you guys going to visit and post in the forum anymore?
May Allah reward you and all the other past admins/mods for all your efforts in keeping 7cgen running. ameen.

:dua: :amin:
--

Mabrook to the new admins,

May Allah help you in your new roles and give you the ability to solve all the difficulties you may face. ameen.
:dua: :amin:

:barak:

:wasalam:

#18 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,837 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:59 AM

View Postunknown, on Nov 6 2009, 10:26 PM, said:

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :) . We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

well the headquarters of 7cgen is in australia, so its fair to have them as main admin :)

#19 Umm Sara

Mum ♥ ♥ ♥

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

All the best to RaF and Muharrir, may Allaah aid you in this task, may you both do the best you can and may Allaah grant you both success. Ameen.

InshaaAllaah of you need anything just ask the old admin/mod team and alhamdulillah we have a lot of active helpful members around so do ask their advice regarding things.

Fi Amanillah

#20 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:58 PM

View PostSalaam, on Nov 7 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :) . We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

well the headquarters of 7cgen is in australia, so its fair to have them as main admin :)

Not quite so lol.

#21 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,837 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

View Postunknown, on Nov 10 2009, 10:58 PM, said:

Not quite so lol.

really where is it

#22 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:28 PM

View PostSalaam, on Nov 11 2009, 05:48 PM, said:

Not quite so lol.

really where is it

Its split between here and Australia, but I think its moreso here then Australia as the running cost of the place is on 7th Century Records/Blackstone bros. I could be wrong.

Edited by unknown, 11 November 2009 - 09:28 PM.

#23 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,837 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

View Postunknown, on Nov 11 2009, 08:28 PM, said:

View PostSalaam, on Nov 11 2009, 05:48 PM, said:

Not quite so lol.

really where is it

Its split between here and Australia, but I think its moreso here then Australia as the running cost of the place is on 7th Century Records/Blackstone bros. I could be wrong.

well blackstone were from uk, so yeah i guess it was here until bro faraz tookover :cool:

#24 *F*

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

Salaam,

Br. Faraz not an admin anymore?

Wow, some things do change!

:)

Edited by *F*, 18 November 2009 - 02:29 AM.

#25 Asmaa

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

View Post*F*, on Nov 18 2009, 04:28 AM, said:

Salaam,

Br. Faraz not an admin anymore?

Wow, some things do change!

:)

He'll be back soon sister

Insha Allaah

#26 Muharrir

Liberator

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

View Postunknown, on Nov 7 2009, 09:26 AM, said:

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :). We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

You got that right B-)

#27 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:51 PM

View PostMuharrir, on Dec 22 2009, 05:51 AM, said:

This place has changed alot in the past few years, atleast now its more calm. Its still very active, I havnt noticed that much difference, but maybe theres a benefit in that. As for the new admins, great to have them :). We need to support them aswell and try and keep the peace when things get abit heated. They are humans jus like us. It would be better if they were participating more in threads rather then cleaning them up. And its good to have a big green alien sister. As for making Muharrir an admin, well the descrimination against the brits will jus continue <_< .

You got that right B-)

And I thought you were ahead of us by 9hrs or so? Not behind by 9 WEEKS!

#28 Salaam

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,837 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

View Postunknown, on Dec 22 2009, 12:51 PM, said:

View PostMuharrir, on Dec 22 2009, 05:51 AM, said:

You got that right B-)

And I thought you were ahead of us by 9hrs or so? Not behind by 9 WEEKS!

:cool:

#29 ~Sarah~

Pebble

• Sisters
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:30 AM

can a mod please de-register my account and ensure i am off the mailing list as i do not wish to receive emails from your site thanks. i've written back stating this but still receive your emails.

please respect my wishes.

wslams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.