* * * * * 1 votes

Anonymous Dua Thread!

44 replies to this topic

#1 Anasūrimbor Moėnghus

Anasūrimbor is just a title, call me Moėnghus.

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:20 PM

Assalam

Everyone needs others to make du'a for them, especially those in need of help and advice.
We have realised that there are some very serious requests for help in this section, but those who require help cannot ask the rest of the forum as it would mean they would have to reveal their identity.
So if you would like du'a made for you, but wish to remain anonymous, reply in here, with a link to your thread, and the admin team, insha'Allah, will set up your own Du'a request thread in that section on your behalf.

Insha'Allah the rest of the forum can see then, and then make du'a for you.

#2 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

Great idea masha allah yaseen, and i agree 100%
insah allah will bring attention to this by putting a little statement in forum description :)
wasalam

#3 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:16 PM

salam, good idea ...:D

#4 Guest_Need duas_*

• Guests

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:13 AM

Salam Alaykum

It would mean alot to me if the brothers and sisters on the forum could make dua for me Insha-Allah. In recent months my situation has gotten extremely bad and things dont look like they will be getting any better for the months ahead. Mounting debt and suffering from mental illnesses makes things worse. Insha-Allah i will keep you all in my duas aswell. May Allah (Talaa) reward you all with the best in this world and in the hereafter, AMEEN.

This will be my only post here as i wish others not to find out who i am on the forum.

JazakAllah Khairun

Walaykum Salam

#5 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

you are in my duas insha allah, whoever u are :)
wasalam

#6 Shifa

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,166 posts
  • Interests:Ants.<br /><br />The life of an ant starts with an egg. <br /><br />If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).<br /><br />If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/4 fertilized, it will be a PODe (madloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/2 fertilized, it will be a Rambles (twinloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 3/4 fertilized, it will be a Yazzmo (cuteloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 6/3 fertilized, it will be a Losty (Sininiloid).

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:56 AM

salaams.. me is sick.. me dont like to be sick.. please make dua i get btr soon :(

#7 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

View PostNeed duas, on Jul 26 2007, 10:13 AM, said:

Salam Alaykum

It would mean alot to me if the brothers and sisters on the forum could make dua for me Insha-Allah. In recent months my situation has gotten extremely bad and things dont look like they will be getting any better for the months ahead. Mounting debt and suffering from mental illnesses makes things worse. Insha-Allah i will keep you all in my duas aswell. May Allah (Talaa) reward you all with the best in this world and in the hereafter, AMEEN.

This will be my only post here as i wish others not to find out who i am on the forum.

JazakAllah Khairun

Walaykum Salam

wa'alaykum As'salamu,

اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ ، وَ الْعَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ ، وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ الْجُبْنِ ، وَ ضَلَعِ الدِّيْنِ وَ غَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ

Allahumma inni a'udhubika minal hammi wal hazan, wal 'ajzi wal kasal, wal bukhli wal jubn, wa dhala'id-dayni wa ghalabatir rijaal

O Allah! I seek refuge in You from grief and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from being overcome by debt and from being overpowered by men (other people)
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7:158]

Ameen,

View PostShifa, on Jul 26 2007, 11:56 AM, said:

salaams.. me is sick.. me dont like to be sick.. please make dua i get btr soon :(

wa'alaykum as'salaamu ukhti,

رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَآ أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Rabbanna la tu'a-khidhna in-nasina aw akh-ta'na, Rabbanna wa la tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'ala-lladhina min qablina, Rab-bana wa la tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bih, wa-'fu 'anna waghfirlana warhamna anta Maulana fansurna 'alal-qawmil kaafirin.

"Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people."
[surah al Baqarah; 2:286]

Ameen,

Fi Amanillah :)

#8 Shifa

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,166 posts
  • Interests:Ants.<br /><br />The life of an ant starts with an egg. <br /><br />If the egg is fertilized, the ant will be female (diploid).<br /><br />If the egg is not fertilized, it will be male (haploid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/4 fertilized, it will be a PODe (madloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 1/2 fertilized, it will be a Rambles (twinloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 3/4 fertilized, it will be a Yazzmo (cuteloid).<br /><br />If the egg is 6/3 fertilized, it will be a Losty (Sininiloid).

Posted 27 July 2007 - 03:25 AM

:jazakAllah: ya ukhtee

#9 Guest_Imanless_*

• Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

salam everyone I trust the admins not to check my IP,

Please make dua for me as I feel I may be going astray due to laziness and having too many problems. Its got to a point where I hardly pray anymore, when I do I feel like doing other things to keep me away from praying :(

I would be thankful for your duas IA

Fi Amanillah

#10 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

I made du'a for you.

#11 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:46 PM

View PostImanless, on Aug 10 2007, 06:56 AM, said:

salam everyone I trust the admins not to check my IP,

Please make dua for me as I feel I may be going astray due to laziness and having too many problems. Its got to a point where I hardly pray anymore, when I do I feel like doing other things to keep me away from praying :(

I would be thankful for your duas IA

Fi Amanillah

Wa'alaykum As'salaam,

May Allah(swt) Guide you and direct you onto the right path, and turn your heart with devotion to your Deen, and protect you from the whispers of Shiataan.

اللَّهُمَ اجْعَلْ وَسَاوِسَ قَلْبِىْ خَشْيَتَكَ وَ ذِكُرَكَ وَ اجْعَلْ هَمّىْ وَ هَو' ىَ فِيْمَا تُحِبَّ وَ تَرْضى

Allahummaj'al wasāwisa qalbi khashyatika wa dhikrika waj'alhammi wa hawāyā fima tuhibbu wa tarda.

O Allah! Render the thoughts and inclinations within my heart, to be Your fear and remembrance, and let my endeavour and desire be devoted to what You love and appreciate.

Ameen,

Fi Amanillah :)

#12 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:40 PM

Ameen to the duas :)

#13 Guest_parents_*

• Guests

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:57 AM

salams, i just wanted to ask u to please make dua for both my parents. they argue all the time, theres been a few times when they were close to divorcing eachother but alham-dulillah Allah brought them back together. however recently they both have been bad mouthing eachother and generally fed up of eachother, their arguments are endless and it makes me cry, please all make dua inshallah

Wa-salam

#14 Guest_need_help_*

• Guests

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:56 AM

Salamz,

I have been trying to get a job for a while, in between my studies so I can help round at home like. I haven't been that successful and so if you could pray for me to kinda like get my act together so as to be able to make my parents smile and be proud of me I would be grateful.

Can you pray that I remain upon sirat al-mustaqeem and that I am dutiful to my parents and have the courage to tell the truth even if it be against myself. Pray that I can be a mediator in the troubles that my family has and that Allah elighten me with clear thought. Can you also pray that Allah help me forget the regret that has consumed me for the past 5 years.

Also pray that Allah 3zza wa jal relieve the ummah of 7abibna mu7ammed (sal allahu 3liehi wa salem) from the pitiful state it is in and that we may one day soon have an Imam to fight behind and have peace behind.

Jazakum Allah 5ayr.

#15 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:12 AM

View Postparents, on Oct 16 2007, 11:57 PM, said:

salams, i just wanted to ask u to please make dua for both my parents. they argue all the time, theres been a few times when they were close to divorcing eachother but alham-dulillah Allah brought them back together. however recently they both have been bad mouthing eachother and generally fed up of eachother, their arguments are endless and it makes me cry, please all make dua inshallah

Wa-salam

wa'alaykum as'salaam,

May Allah(swt) forgive them, their sins, and bring them both closer to their Rabb through their good deeds, cause love between their hearts, and keep them away from the whispers of shaitaan. May Allah(swt) bestow upon u and ur family sabr and strenghten ur iman and taqwa.

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْلَنَا وَ لِلْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ وَ الْمُؤْمِنتَ وَ اَصْلِحْهُمْ وَ اَصْلِحْذَاتْ بَيْنِهِمْ وَ اَلِّفْ بَيْنَ قُلُوْبِهِمْ وَ اجْعَلْ فِىْ قُلُوْبِهِمُ الاِيْمَانَ وَ الْحِكْمَةَ وَ انْصُرْهِمْ عَلى عَدُوِّكَ وَ عَدُوِّهِمْ

Allahumma aghfir lana, wa lil mu'miniia, wal-mu'minaati, wa aslih-hum, wa salih dhati bayynihim, wa allif baina quluubihim, waj'al fi quluubi-himul imaana wal hikmata, wa-nsurhum 'ala' 'aduw-wika wa 'aduwwihim

O Allah! Forgive us, and the believing men and women, and remove their faults, and cause peace and love among their hearts, and infuse into their hearts a firm faith and wisdom, and let them be victorious over Your enemies and their enemies.

Ameen.

let us know how the situation is now, i will continue making Duaa for them insha'Allah.

Fi Amanillah

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.