#16 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:25 AM

View Postneed_help, on Oct 23 2007, 01:56 AM, said:

Salamz,

I have been trying to get a job for a while, in between my studies so I can help round at home like. I haven't been that successful and so if you could pray for me to kinda like get my act together so as to be able to make my parents smile and be proud of me I would be grateful.

Can you pray that I remain upon sirat al-mustaqeem and that I am dutiful to my parents and have the courage to tell the truth even if it be against myself. Pray that I can be a mediator in the troubles that my family has and that Allah elighten me with clear thought. Can you also pray that Allah help me forget the regret that has consumed me for the past 5 years.

Also pray that Allah 3zza wa jal relieve the ummah of 7abibna mu7ammed (sal allahu 3liehi wa salem) from the pitiful state it is in and that we may one day soon have an Imam to fight behind and have peace behind.

Jazakum Allah 5ayr.

wa'alaykum as'salaam,

اللَّهُمَ اجْعَلْ وَسَاوِسَ قَلْبِىْ خَشْيَتَكَ وَ ذِكُرَكَ وَ اجْعَلْ هَمّىْ وَ هَو' ىَ فِيْمَا تُحِبَّ وَ تَرْض
ى

Allahummaj'al wasāwisa qalbi khashyatika wa dhikrika waj'alhammi wa hawāyā fima tuhibbu wa tarda.

O Allah! Render the thoughts and inclinations within my heart, to be Your fear and remembrance, and let my endeavour and desire be devoted to what You love and appreciate.

Ameen to all the Duaa's.

Fi Amanillah

#17 Guest_mujahida_1345_hijri_*

• Guests

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

your dua my dear mujahida is my dua, ameen to everything

#18 Muhammad99

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

:bismillah:
:icon_smile_salam:
I would like to request Du'a for my guidance and forgiveness if I have wronged others, especially from this forum.
Allah says, meaning more or less.
For those whom God lets go astray, there is no guide; and He shall leave them in their overweening arrogance, blindly stumbling to and fro. (al-A'raf:186)

The condition of someone who has strayed is they are blindly stumbling and they don't know what they are doing. Even in another verse
Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds? Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?" (al-Kahf:103-104)

What a loser is someone who thought they were doing good, but no, they had strayed from the straight path.

I didn't want any harm to others, however in my ignorance, I am sure I have caused it. Please Make Du'a for my guidance and forgive me. (smile)

Daniel

#19 _jen_

Rock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • Interests:My names Jennah - im 19<br /><br />Im studying (kind of) at the moment...my interests include telling people they are gay, and being gay :D

Posted 25 January 2008 - 12:52 AM

I didnt swallow a snake, im having a serious operation soon...and today got told it is life threatening but necessary. Make dua if you can be bothered. Whatever you prefer, that i die or live through it.

#20 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:06 AM

Salam sis, InshAllah you are in my duas, May Allah ease ur pain and grant u shifa and make the operation a success ameen :)

Brother Muhammad99, InshAllah u are in my duas and there is nothing to forgive from my side as you have never wronged me, but incase you do (which i doubt) inshAllah u will be forgiven.

Ma3salam

#21 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

Salam, Please make dua for me, I have an exam at 4.15... abit scared.

Jzk

#22 mightchillout

Starting Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:novels...music....trekking.....

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

assalamualaikum

is there any dua whereby u can sleep for just a few hours but get the benefits of a full night sleep??...

n is there any dua to improve concentration and motivation????

#23 Guest_Guest_muslim_*_*

• Guests

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:22 AM

salaam,

my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and she is going to have an operation tomorrow inshAllah. i wud appreciate it if you cud all make dua for her to make a fast recovery with minimal pain. jazakallah

salaam

#24 Guest_in_need_of_duas_*

• Guests

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:33 AM

Salam

Please make dua for me that i get in to university next year to do a degree in social work i need your sincere dua's.

most of all make dua that allah grants the muslims the victory under the shade of the khilafah ameen

masalam

#25 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:43 AM

^^ Ameen :) will make dua for u sis inshallah

View PostGuest_muslim_*, on Sep 4 2008, 12:22 AM, said:

salaam,

my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and she is going to have an operation tomorrow inshAllah. i wud appreciate it if you cud all make dua for her to make a fast recovery with minimal pain. jazakallah

salaam

salam sis, inshallah my duas are with ur mother n ur family, how did it go?

#26 Guest_DuaRequest_*

• Guests

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

Dua at Iftaar time for me, brothers and sisters:

Jzk

Dua

O Allah,

help me to find a wife who is upon the Haq,

who is a strength for Islam,

who is sincere to You and who is devoted to You.

A wife with whom I find tranquillity and companionship.

A wife such that our seeing the other is a strengthening of our Iman,

a wife with whom whose company is a reminder of Allah,

a wife who can educate the children we have - to enable them to become a light of Islam and guides for Muslims,

a wife with whom my personality becomes more refined,

a wife whose smile takes away my tiredness,

a wife whose closeness takes away my worries,

a wife with whose love my needs are reduced,

a wife who removes my laziness by her constancy,

a wife who forgives my faults and overlooks the errors I make,

a wife who becomes for me a comfort,

a protection,

a cover

and a support in the journey of life,

a wife in whose heart there is love and affection,

in whose being is intimacy and closeness,

a wife in whose soul there is mercy and compassion,

a wife with which my deen becomes complete

and a wife with whom I enter jannah til firdous.

#27 Guest_Guest_Muslim_*_*

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:24 AM

Assalamualaikum
please make du'a for me to do well in my studies i'm trying extremely hard but I'm not seeing any results to my hardwork , my family is very large and poor and depending on me to make something of myslef---I really need to do well in order to help us get out of the bad situation we are in. Please remeber me in your du'as!

#28 Guest_marriageDUAs_*

• Guests

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

salaams my dearest brothers and sisters

Hope you are in excellent health and upon the sirat al mustaqeem

I'd be extremely grateful if you can remember me in your duas over the next few days. They are inshaAllah important for me and I will be praying soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to Allah swt to make things go smoothly.

I'd be sooooooooooooo grateful if you guys can also remember me in your duas please.

Jaza Kallah Khair

Your brother in Islam

#29 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

May Allah make it easy for you and im guessing your getting married? let us know if you are

View PostGuest_Muslim_*, on Sep 25 2008, 04:24 AM, said:

Assalamualaikum
please make du'a for me to do well in my studies i'm trying extremely hard but I'm not seeing any results to my hardwork , my family is very large and poor and depending on me to make something of myslef---I really need to do well in order to help us get out of the bad situation we are in. Please remeber me in your du'as!

InshAllah your studies go well and you achieve what Allah has destined for you, dont be so upset Allah is the Planner of all planners :)

#30 Mo3tasima

Formerly "RaS"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Interests:are under attack. May Allah swt allow us to witness the victory of Islam. Ameen

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

hey... red! Is that bro ivegotyournumber? jokes

May Allah swt be with you brother, inshallah kheir, inshallah kheir!

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.