Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Our little sister, Baraah... - 7th Century Generation

Our little sister, Baraah...

7 replies to this topic

#1 ::Aqsa::

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

Assalamu alaykom,

I received an email about a little girl called Baraah, and at first i thought it was one of those made-up stories that are written to make people reflect etc but sadly, and very sadly it was a true story.

It's a story of a small family, Baraah and her parents, who moved from Egypt to Saudi Arabia for work and a better life. Baraah, who was 10years old is a memoriser of the Qur'an masha Allah, her family are very devout masha allah. One day her mother was diagnosed with cancer, and it was the last stage of cancer, hence her days were coming to an end. Beautiful baraah would stay with her mum at hospital til late afternoon reciting the quran and making dua.

One day, the hospital called baraah's father telling him his wife is in critical condition. He picked his daughter up from school and went to hospital. Upon arrival, he told Baraah to stay in the car (in case the mother had passed away) until he comes to take her.. while he was walking to the hospital's main entrance, a car hit him and he died on spot :( this happened in front of Baraah's eyes! 5 days later the mother passed away. May Allah swt have mercy on them both!

Lonely baraah had no relatives in saudi arabia, but their friends and others from the community gathered to find a way out for her. Until one day Baraah felt severe pain and was sent to hospital, only to find out that she has the same sickness as her mother (cancer) :( upon hearing this, Baraah's response was, with a smaile on her face "Alhamdulillah I will be going to see mum and dad". Subhan Allah, how many of us would have the same reaction as this little girl if we were traumatized with so many trials! Her story spread everywhere in SA until one man sponsored her and sent her to the UK for treatment.

This beautiful little girl has been contacted more than once by a TV channel. Please take the time to listen to her soothing voice, reciting the Quran

And this is a nasheed written and sang by her for her mother

The story did not end...

Baraah's disease kept spreading until both of her legs were removed... increasing her in patience, and recitation of the Quran.
It spread even more until it reached to her brain, causing brain tumor... and now she lies there in a coma.. waiting for the Qadar of Allah (swt).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkIO02s6Ywg&feature=player_embedded

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon... a sad story indeed, yet a true pearl who will be insha Allah a coolness for her parents eyes on the day of Judgement, ameen ya rabb!

Make dua for this precious pearl and make dua for all the Muslims who are traumatized.

Allahuma erhamna bi rahmatak, ameen.

wassalamu alaykom.

Edited by ::Aqsa::, 31 January 2010 - 11:51 AM.

#2 Wijdan

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

Ameen thumma Ameen for your dua and all the people who are making dua for this lovely girl who is waking me up from my self imposed slumber. May she be the reason for her mom and dad to achieve the highest Jannah. Ameen

#3 Guest_Rajiyat Al Firdaws_*

• Guests

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

la ilaha illah Allah...her name fits her perfectly...'innocence' subhanallah what a heartbreaking story

#4 Abu Muhammad

Where to?

• Brother Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

Ya Allah.... Ya Allah... Ya Allah.

SubhanAllah. Such a touching story.

Until one day Baraah felt severe pain and was sent to hospital, only to find out that she has the same sickness as her mother (cancer) sad.gif upon hearing this, Baraah's response was, with a smile on her face "Alhamdulillah I will be going to see mum and dad".

SubhanAllah. May Allah grant her and her parents the hieghest ranks in Jannah

Ameen.

#5 saniya

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:56 AM

oh i didnt see this post..n i think this is the same girl i posted youtube video.

#6 Jineen

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Allah is great, o qadeer, May Allah(swt) give her shifaa, Jazzak Allah khair for sharing

#7 guest_1584

Formerly "cyber_self"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

:hawla:

:inna:

View PostWijdan, on Feb 1 2010, 02:44 AM, said:

Ameen thumma Ameen for your dua and all the people who are making dua for this lovely girl who is waking me up from my self imposed slumber. May she be the reason for her mom and dad to achieve the highest Jannah. Ameen

ameen.

#8 Abu Muhammad

Where to?

• Brother Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:25 AM

:bump:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.