70 Excuses: A Muslim walks into a pub
Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:49 PM
As-salaamu A'laykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakaatuh
Quite often - in fact, all the time, we right off our fellow Muslims as a bad people without hesitation, and I think that it is safe to say that we are all guilty of this (unfortunately).
Anyhow, I came across this idea on another forum (and stole it lol) and I thought it was a really good idea Maashallah. I thought we could all give ourselves some training (tarbiyyah) in making excuses for our fellow Muslims, and at the same time have a bit of fun Inshaallah.
It isn't really a game, as it has a meaningful purpose behind it.
So let's be creative rather than judgmental. Let's try and make as many excuses as possible and smash the 70 mark Inshaallah.
Think of some possible 'Halal' reasons for a Muslim going into a pub.
1: he was attacked by members of the EDL (english defence league), so he sought refuge in the nearest place he could find to call the police
Guest_Rajiyat Al Firdaws_*
Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:02 PM
2- he's a foreigner and didnt know it was a pub
(btw im moving this into the games section inshallah)
Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:18 PM
ok on a more serious note - he went to pick up his brother who apparently got a beating in there.
Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:52 AM
6. he went to see what people do at the pub so he can tell the people tomorrow at his Khutba how bad it is and why they shouldn't go.
7. he was teaching a friend to rollerblade and the friend lost control and went rolling into the pub
8. he was teaching a friend to skateboard and the friend lost control and went skating into the pub
9. he couldnt read
10. bad eyesight and he misread it for something
11. he saw a friend go in and went to drag him out
12. he went to put up a petition inside to close it down
13. he was following his nose and he ended up at the pub
14. was walking with his eyes closed and didn't know where he was
15. he was meant to be looking after his son, who had just learnt how to crawl and he crawled in and so he went to get him
16. he lost his phone and he heard his ringtone coming out of the pub
17. he went in to call the ambulence because someone outside had a car crash
18. his son's toy ball went rolling in
19. he was following an ant
20. it was a dare..
more later Insha'Allah
Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:19 AM
23. someone was dying of thirst and they needed water
24. he wanted to try convince the manager to change the place and make it a Masjid
25. he went to buy it so he can make it a masjid
26. he buyed it and went to destroy it to make it a masjid
Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:09 AM
he wanted to go to the toilet!!
Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:02 AM
Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:21 AM
he lost his son/daughter and was looking in any place possible
Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:54 PM
he wanted to go to the toilet!!
Thats the first thing that came to my mind!
Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:48 PM
i was a cop once and had to do a raid
Edited by -Abu Yusuf-, 08 April 2010 - 04:54 PM.
Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:46 PM
30: He was a firefighter carrying out a fire risk inspection
Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:29 PM
I've actually used it for that purposes. Trust my I had to, otherwise you don't wanna go in those toilets!!!
The other day I saw someone that looked very Muslim (beard with the trim mo) sit on one of the outside tables in a Sydney pub, which is ironically next to convinence store that doubles as a Musallah. I just assumed he's waiting for somebody and I don't remember there being any alcohol.
3 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users