Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_25/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_25/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_25/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Who Are You? - 7th Century Generation

Who Are You?

20 replies to this topic

#1 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:My interest are marketing, self development and Internet Marketing.

I'm very focused just working on building my on line university.

And also when it is launched, to create the website for all the books too. Insha-Allah when all done you'll see a change of website link.

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:15 AM

Asslaamu alaikum....

Posted Image

When my dad and mum signed the birth certificate she sold me to the corporation
By the age of 10 years old I lost over 3 million
By the age of 18 years old I nearly ended up in prison
All because they used my wealth to pay the debts of the corporation

By the age of 20 year olds I found I lived in an illusion
And the laws were not even laws, but rules for subjugation
They conned us all by using leglisation
That way they can enforce us all into submission
It starts with the Birth Certificate - an instrument for Taxation

Even if I paid for the house in full - I'd burden the next generation
I would pass the debt they hide from you and enforce it with Taxation
You'd think everyone would know about this but they too live in an illusion
Thinking they'd change the world by voting for a Politician

It's not that I see it as halaal or haraam and all that people say
It's just....this isn't a government but a corporation in display
To win against them you need to put God first and fight all the way
Detache from all wordly things and let God be with you today

Forget talking about racism cause that's just a distraction
Create by organisations - agencies working for the corporation
To get you busy with funding papers and theatrics proposition
Then give you money to find out more about your true situation
Which gives them time to create rules and a leglisation

Yes most community organisations are agencies of the corporation
They look like you and they are many of them - to create a hostile reaction
They want to get your emotions on fire to see you in action
To anyalise and study and collect some more detailed information

The schools and magistrations are also in this equasion
From the day I was born my parents gave them the permission
To exhort my wealth by blind consent and enforce their rules and regulation

Democracy is dead brother because we live in a world called Commerce
It's all about money sister, controlling you and how to empty your purse
By far slavery is not dead and let me share what's even worse
You don't even know you who you are because......

You were sold to the government at birth.

Wassalaam

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 11 May 2010 - 07:37 AM.

#2 Saif-ur-Rahman

Formerly "al-jabr"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

^ Given the above, how to do you prevent yourself (or others) from becoming a Corporate entity?
If you do not register the birth, how to you join a doctor, since you require an NHS number, something each child is provided with when registering their birth. Also, without a birth certificate, how to do obtain a Drivers license/passport/bank account?

#3 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

And also when it is launched, to create the website for all the books too. Insha-Allah when all done you'll see a change of website link.

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:14 AM

View Postal-jabr, on 25 May 2010 - 12:22 AM, said:

^ Given the above, how to do you prevent yourself (or others) from becoming a Corporate entity?
If you do not register the birth, how to you join a doctor, since you require an NHS number, something each child is provided with when registering their birth. Also, without a birth certificate, how to do obtain a Drivers license/passport/bank account?

So much then, for "not living for duniyah eh?"

Great questions too.

Start first, with the things you can fight with at this moment. Check this out about Council Tax,and how a guy got the Council Tax on it's knees, and HE'S now charging them for FEES. You won't see this in the media because they don't want everyone to know.

The cracks are getting wider.

Please do not take what I say as me attacking you. It's just my way of talking and I'm a passionate guy who doesn't speak on what he is sharing. I do it in the real world, so my belief is very high.

If they, the corporate can condition someone with these things you've mentioned and get a person to THINK they have to to do it, then people got a lot to learm. What surprises me, with all the Muslim organisations...NONE IS TEACHING THIS.

And they all at it, with "we got to beat the system." Really? How? When none know how the system works?

You have a lot of learning to do al-jabr. Start right here...

Take it, as someone who knows what you're going to go through if....you seriously want to know and learn. If so, your are couragous. I say courageous because it takes a lot of time to learn and guts, belief too. Because to step in courts and get your rights back, to reply to threatening letters from DVLA and others and beat them, takes a warrior.

I know one thing al-jabr.

When a human being has made their decision to find the truth, they won't wait for me to give them the answer here. I already tried in many a threads and I have decided, no more. Far too many are not ready. Programmed without knowing it.

To even tell me, "the Birth Certificate is an I.D of where one is born etc," is laughable. So I have quit giving to teenagers such knowledge.

But I think, it's my fault too. I give knowledge to many who not ready. So now, I do this. You want to know how, learn etc...go below..

So start learning, follow the clues, dig deeper and if you are truly serious....Allah SWT will find a way for you.

And go here

Many Muslims today are SLAVES to the system and they don't know it yet. They don't know who they are and how they are being scammed when they can fight.

Most won't because they will crumble when a letter saying "you will be evicted if you don't do this." So read, learn and the rest is upto you.

Start here Insha-Allah, and may Allah SWT be with you, for you are going to need all the strength you can get.

Many do not know the law. Many only know what 95% people know. The leglisation, rules, acts, that look like law and you've been tricked.

I hope you have the courage and faith, because it will take just that.

If you haven't...leave it alone. This is not the place for talk on Islam and just that - talk. It's for warriors. If you fear and attached to these things you've mentioned, best to not do anything.

I'm not attached to them and I'm going to fight them all the way because I have to think about the next generation and truth. It's worth figthing for the peaceful way and with law.

Wassalaam

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 25 May 2010 - 01:43 AM.

#4 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

Salam, Jzk for the insight, truly an eye opener.

How can you dig deep? Where do we start?

#5 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

View Post*Prisoner650*, on 17 July 2010 - 05:37 PM, said:

Salam, Jzk for the insight, truly an eye opener.

How can you dig deep? Where do we start?

Wa alaikum salaam warahamatAllah

You will need to start studying the historical of how the system was built first but get ready, it will take you time, money. You will learn that all these rules you know today are nothing but commercial contract.

Even if you paid your house off, it is not yours. Even if you paid for the car, it is not yours.

Start from the begining. Take your bills out and ask this question..

How come...

1. My Driving License.
2. My council tax.
3. water rates.

Has my name in CAPITALS.

What does a name with CAPITALS, or Mr, Miss, Mrs, really mean.

Start there and get ready for the depth of the rabbit hole. In doing so, keep all your learn to yourself because many are sheep. They even think their driving license is a driving license or birth certificate is a birth certificate.

They'll try and create doubt in you by using this word 'oh it's a conspiracy stuff again..' Don't listen to them. They sheep. They only repeat this because they heard others say this and now they repeat like robots.

The second you too will have doubts but it's upto you to beat it for this is your struggle. So keep reading, studying, go further. Start with what you have. Your name and see where it leads to.

It's deep.

Wassalaam

#6 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

Jazakh Allah Khair, interesting stuff, thanks for the info i will definitely start investigation inshallah, but what happens after you find out? Can anyone escape this corporation business? And what must we do?

#7 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

View Post*Prisoner650*, on 18 July 2010 - 01:36 AM, said:

Jazakh Allah Khair, interesting stuff, thanks for the info i will definitely start investigation inshallah, but what happens after you find out? Can anyone escape this corporation business? And what must we do?

You can't escape because you live in the commericial world BUT you can learn to play the game and free yourself from much of what burdens the average person.

The problem is this..

People playing with wrong rules.

It's like someone says to you, "Let's buy a house" and because your playing by rules they invented, you think you need money, mortgage, and you get it debt. You lose all time because that's their rules they gave.

But if you learn the REAL rules of the game, then you're in for a treat.

You can learn the commericial contracts, and take one piece of chain away, at a time. It is a process, as I mentioned, which take you knowledge.

For example, when you buy a house, it does not belong to you. It is the property of agencies; the agencie is the branch of the government, and the government is the property of the Banks. The banks use the law and BANK ON BIG on ignorance of the people.

But what if, you can get knowledge, use the same contracts against them, and now, you don't pay what other people pay? One less debt and money out to these scums.

I'd advise...

Keep all you learn to yourself. Trust me. The people are dead inside. They have no clue what is happening. No clue at all. This scares the living daylight out of them, so they shut off. They just can't take it. It's too scarey for them and I understand, and appreciate too.

The more you study, the more you'll be in the zone. The more you'll see what others don't because they live in fear and don't study but submit to it all. The more Allah SWT will open doors and you'll meet the right people. It will happen but just know, you need to be ready.

Because when you do fight, make sure you know everything you can, have a power team who have knowledge and plan. The corporates will use fear on you, court summons, the lot. They will use baliffs too.

The usual tantrums which most fall for.

It's to instil fear, the fear of losing your home, and so on. Fear of losing your car. Fear of imprisonment, and even passport.

So you must decide yourself, how far you want to go.

These agencies are cunning. They are sly, they want to trick you to say certain words, sign certain things, reply in certain way. Even add fear annd pressure because this gets them the consent to say..

"He has consented to do business with us..."

So take your time, learn. Even if you do nothing. At least you learn, you are wise, you can see what Allah SWT is teaching us.

Wassalaam

#8 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

Assalaamu alaikum

Years ago….

A large corporation decided on a takeover.

This corporation met the other one they were going to takeover, and the threats began:

“Are you telling me that you think you can come here and take us over?”
“Yes.”
“And take our businesses, everything?”
“Listen,” said the corporation, “I’m not saying, I’m TELLING YOU!”

And so, World War One began..

The corporation took over everything BUT…they were in big debt.

They were bankrupt.

They went to the bank and the bank replied.

“I’m not going to give you any money. You got nothing to give.”
“We do have something in exchange.”
“What?”
“Human beings. Their birth certificates are bond. We’ll give them to you!”
“OK, but we are going to keep an eye on everything so all is accounted for..”
“Whatever you wish. Just give us our cut.” Said England.
“ We’ll create a modern slave plantation so you pay the debt” Added the banks.

There were other wars.

One of them is where Britain fought America but the Britain lost the war.

The rich, wealthy watched as this happened and they all said to the king of England and their associates..

“Hahahaha. You lost the war. So what you going to do now?”

The corporation didn’t say a word and kept working quietly.

They had to find a smarter way.

They did businesses using Commercial Code contracts.

They traveled around the world and created a team of politicians, ambassadors and other agencies.

All were created for Money but it now went further. To play a game in which they can only win.

All this was being planned many, many years ago.

The banks called rest of the corporation and said..

“Listen. We are going to the next phase. We have created a system which has courts, solicitors, more rise in taxes, rise in debts. But we need more rules to make more money. Let’s use these Statutes and squeeze more from OUR PRODUCTS..”

The product?

Human beings.

The corporation United Kingdom replied, “What shall we create?”

Here’s a List:

• City Council Authorities in every city.
• Council Tax
• Other Tax
• Police that we own.
• Magistrate courts
• Solicitors, lawyers
• Water Rates
• Electricity
• Debt fines
• Debt Collectors

“These are but few of the system in which we the International Bank will own so that we can keep an eye of everything. We can create more slave plantations.
We want to push more of these through the parliament and world:

• More Traffic Fines
• Rise of Tax
• More laws for us to beat people in courts
• Other agencies like Child Support Agencies to make more money

These slaves will pay for everything and they will have to comply because they’ll think that’s the law of the land.”
Throughout the world, agencies were created by the corporations.

More takeover’s in different countries began to happen, which meant more wars and more debt.

While people saw wars, the reality was these were corporations fighting against each other for oil, land, minerals and people for more slaves.
People grew in resentment of different race, countries, religions, beliefs, cultures; which was good for the corporations.

It was time to create and buy TV broadcast channels, Newspapers and gag some of the ones who won’t join.

More fear was created, double rated news on murder, crime, hate to create the atmosphere. The machine was working hard, 24/7 for years.

More distractions as…

Notices for Council Tax were being printed in newspapers and the people were too busy, looking after the number one, themselves, to have time to learn about law.
Even if they saw these notices, they wouldn’t know the game anyway.

Debts, policies, laws, legislations printed in newspapers.

The people were too busy and didn’t know how the laws really worked. They didn’t know they could dispute.
In not knowing, their silence gave consent for these STATUTES to be enforced.

More legislations and people were busy hating, resenting and even fighting over money AND using these parasite agencies to get money from parents.
Or to beat each other small business.

Or to quabble on lack of money.

The plan worked and more families were breaking, more children running away, more divources, more business for the banks as the Child Support Agency stepped in.

The game is on and moving fast.

People were getting into more debt.

Homes were being lost.

Jobs were being outsourced.

Banks were turning the tap on and off in different corporations (countries).

These moves were to create more loans, which mean more debt, increase in interest and more money for the banks.

The people thought the politicians would look after them. They looked after themselves.

The people thought the education system would teach them the very things that would free them but instead, the next generations were being imprisoned in the mind.
They didn’t know anything about who they are and how they were conned of their own freedom.

Children and adults were trained to just memorize words, pass exams but all these only prepared them for the slaughter, which will go on till they die.
The education would not help them in the Commercial World.

One day, you will step into a court, which all of it’s design were planned many a years ago, before you was born.

You’ll see a judge sitting at the bench.

BENCH comes from the Latin word = BANK!

That’s their job.

Getting money for the banks!

Next Insha-Allah

we'll learn how your Birth Certificate comes into play to make a human being a property of these corporations.

#9 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

Assalaamu alaikum...

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

There was a time, when I was saddened, and there are days I still feel this way. To see how we are so blinded how the world works.

For how can even challenge peacefully, that which we cannot see, and YET....it is before our eyes.

Here's what I mean.

When the ships arrives at the dock and stops, this process is called - ‘in its birth.’

The next thing the Captain of the ship had to do was present a Certificate of manifest, to the authorities.

From now on, take note of two words.

Certificate and Water.

The authorities needed to know, how much was on this ship the captain brought into their country and economy.

The certificate of manifest, revealed the value of what the ship carried, e.g. cars, tea, food, cargo, oil, etc.

What Has This Got To Do With You?
When you were born, you were in the water - the womb of your mother.

You come out of your mother’s water.

So, you must have a birth certificate.

A Certificate of Manifest.

This certificate reveals…

How much you are going to make for them and their new world.

Who is them?

The Banks.

Your birth Certificate is on the Stock Exchange.

Why?

You…ARE…WORTH….MONEY to the International Bank that bought you when you was born.

And this is what our jobs are.

We are natural resource.

Farmed for money for the rest of our lives.

That is why, when you are sent a bill from Council Tax, it is not a BILL.

It is a NOTICE. Your names are in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Even if it lower case, and it is Mr, Miss, or Mr Joe.

They have sent you a contract.

They are saying..

“Would you like to do business with us?.”

But they say it this way to make you think it’s a bill..

“You GOT TO PAY THIS BY END OF THIS MONTH OR IF YOU DON’T, YOU’RE GOING TO COURT..”.

This is Commercial Code, the Admiralty Law, law of the sea.

What’s The Background with The Admiralty Law?

There are many bodies governing the waters of earth.

One of these laws is the law of the sea, which is a Body of Public International Law.

• Dealing with Navigation Rights.
• Mineral rights
• Jurisdiction over Coastal waters.,
• And International Law governing relationships with nations.

The other is Maritime Admiralty Law.

Which is a body of PRIVATE International Law, governing relationships between PRIVATE ENTITIES; that operates vessels upon the ocean.

The Law Of The Sea Covers....

• Telecommunication Cables laid on the sea bed, along with the air space, between states.

But Admiralty Law Covers..

• Goods and Money, under, across and over the water.
• Including internal waters....either physically through cables, digitally aboard ships, and overhead by air.

Admiralty Law is...BANKING LAW!

It is called Commercial Code.

It is like their Bible of Commercial Law and all countries, apply this law. It doesn’t matter which country.

It administers a thing called a Lien.

A Maritime Lien constitutes a Security INTEREST upon VESSELS.

And has a CLAIM UPON a PROPTERY CONCERNED.

Both SECRET and INVISBLE.

Who is the Property Concerned.

You are.

What? I’m a property?

EXACT DESCRIPTION OF LIEN

A privileged claim upon maritime property for service to damage done by it from the
MOMENT OF BIRTH and DEPARTURE and THROUGHOUT its journey, to its FINAL destination.

In this similar way, the government has placed a Lien on you.

Or more precisely the International….BANKS have.

They claimed you with a Birth Certificate!

Your Birth Certificate has a number.

That number is the Security Interest number because your Birth Certificate is MONEY.

It is a BOND.

So we now become nothing more, than a number, a product, a property, a thing.

A Natural Resource.

Farmed for our money.

And calmed with smoke screen so they can get our honey.

When we were born, we came out of our mothers WATER.

So we become Admiralty product by law because we….came…out…of…water!

That is why, we pay for the rest of life.

They are ALL corporate companies.

They are registered as a corporate companies.

You can pay to find out their registration number and find out what their debts are, investment overseas, the lot.

I’ve done my home work.

You might ask:

‘But aren’t we supposed to pay for all these services?

Then why don’t they GIVE US OUR BOND BACK?

They making money from our security number (Birth Certificate bond).

They make money from the interest.

They make money by investing in other countries.

Then get us working to pay them back a second time (TAX), and fine us to pay back a third.

Then create debt to pay back a fourth time.

Have you ever wondered why you just scraping through and it’s getting worse?

It’s designed that way.

It’s a Plantation!

The 21st century Plantation! MONEY.

HISTORY IN 1 Minute..

“The judge, sits on a bench..”

Bench In Latin = BANK.

Words have meaning...

Mister, comes from the word mys·ter·y

From the Latin word ministerium

Which means....Business / Professions) a trade, occupation, or craft

We are human beings.

Allah SWT created us and we are not any man's or government property.

We are God's creatures, His servants.

Born we were as Muslims but then, in an instant, we were signed off to become..

Property of the state, monarch, International Bank.

The Corporation of United Kingdom. England.

Our names are legal entities now.

Mr, Miss, Mrs, means we are properties of the state.

We are Corporate.

And when we die we are CORPS.

That is why, when we are in magistrates court, they wear black.

Because we are seen as dead, nothing, but dead.

And if you let a solicitor step forward for you...

THEY HAVE GOT YOU.

He/She works for the Court.

The Court works for the BANK!

As you step into the court, you will be invited to walk into the dock.

Mistake.

You have given them jurisdiction.

For when you put your hand on the gate, and open it, in commericial code law, it is seen..

"You have let the sea in and drowned yourself."

Hence, you have no power now.

All due to ignorance, lack of knowledge of the law.

Wassalaam

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 31 August 2010 - 03:31 PM.

#10 Saif-ur-Rahman

Formerly "al-jabr"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

^ Any further thoughts from anybody on this?

#11 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

All I can say is the brother is spot on, learnt a lot in the last few weeks about certain things, what a wretched godforsaken world we live in, its depressing to say the least.

#12 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Assalaamu alaikum

Isn't strange how so many talk about Haraam and Halaal on voting, and yet...these are DISTRACTIONS by ignorant people.

If our Ummah know about how the world really works, they will see that the Parliment is not a government. It is a corporation.

Look below, and you'll see Gordon Brown and David Cameroon is the same. They are CEO's, trading as a company in the government.

Posted Image

The police is also a corporation. They are ENFORCERS. They do no serve the public and...never did. They serve...

- Banks
- TV license
- Corrupt Magistrate Courts.
- Supreme Courts.

ALL OF THEM CORRUPT. ALL!

The Magistrate court is not a court.

It's part is to exhort more money for the bank and for it's ilks.

The Judges are not even Judges. They are PIMPS for the Corporations. They think they are god, that they are
sovereign. They are nobody.

They are not even real Judges. If you told them to show their sworn of oath, they won't because..THEY CAN'T.

They haven't got one and that's how you get them.

But even then, they will resort to all the tactics and use other PIMPS called the ENFORCERS (Police Officers)

2. WHY are Muslims talking about VOTING and if it is haraam or halaal, when they don't realise....these are not questions to ask. These are DISTRACTIONS.

These organisations, know, that Parliment is a Corporation.

That the MP's are CEO'S. That Gordon Brown and also David Cameroon are..Directors of a Company...

How come, none of the Muslim Organisations talk about this?

How come they do not show you how to hit them hard from the money side because that's how you beat these goons?

Because...THEY....ARE...ALSO.....PART....OF....THE...CORPORATION!

Whether they know it or not, is no matter.

Most who read this thread see that it's very new to them.

This thread should be the one that is the biggest of all that is in the forum here because this is your life, this is how they will fine you,
prison you, use your belief against you, break down your door and tell you..

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!"

But why it's not?

Because the majority are sheep.

Useless to even do their own homework.

I've only touched the surface brothers and sisters. It's only 1% I've touched on.

Can you then imagine how ignorant people are about this if there's so much to learn of this?

Watch brothers and sisters...

Watch how now, what I said to you unfolds very fast and ALL OUR RIGHTS will be gone.

Look how these corporations sent their people to different countries and caused revolutions. Watch how they play the game.

It is just that.

A game.

You go and study bros and sisters on your degrees but I warn you right now...

The degree, will not save you when the time comes.

It's USELESS because it has not taught anyone to be free but instead...SLAVES.

Where are you Muslims, who are not marching in the streets, boycotting the Census? Where are you?

That Census is going to IMPRISON US ALL VERY SOON!

It will be used as a tool against us all and yet, none have sorted this out to highlight it big?

"Oh, it's law, and if we don't fill it, we pay fine or prison."

How To Beat A Corrupt Judge
These are Non-Muslims who beat the Judges and now their Pimps
try to come to enforce the law.

They asked the Magistrate Judge to show their Sworn of Oath, and they won't because they
haven't got one. Hence they have no authority. So people stood up to arrest the judge.

Watch how the Police are helpless. This what happens when people come together for one
common purpose!

Do your home work brothers and sisters and study, not the stuff that dumb you down.

Wassalaam

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 11 March 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#13 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

Watch very carefully what happens. Watch how the Police protect the scum of a corrupt judge, who isn't a real judge.

Take a good look and though sound is not good, you will see how the man says, "We make people's arrest. Arrest this JUDGE..

Get ready Ummah, the time is coming.

Whatever happens, please, protest, do lawfully, peacefully. For whatever you do, no matter who is scum, no matter
who is corrupt, we must do what we do with honour, with peace and with courage.

Watch the video carefully, and ask yourself this...

How come, this corruption is going on AND the newspapers, the TV are not showing this.

You should be throwing that TV away. You should cancel your TV subscriptions because it is of no use. There is no more
truth on TV, on News, with media.

They lie, they play the game and they try and scare you emotionally.

You know this because you got the Census 2011 on the post and you felt fear and DID NOT QUESTION that envelop, when it says
you must respond by LAW.

It's not LAW.

They lie.

They are trying to scare you to fill in that form.

Now, doesn't mean they will not do the work, not prison you, or not get you to pay the fine.

There's a price to be belivers, TRUE BELIEVERS and one of courage.

So you choose.

You choose to show yourself as Muslims and put your words in action or if you sign that paper, you fill in that
CENSUS 2011, then you're no better than rest of the ones who say they Muslims and don't do anything.

Your information you fill in that form is going to HUNDREDS of organisations. It's going to..

1. hundreds of organisations globally.
2. Hundreds of corporations globally.
3. This includes police.
4. The Courts.
5. The EU.
6. FBI. CIA, the police force.

And they lie when they said that Lockheed, won't have access to it.

Yes they will.

Under the Patroit Act, they can access this information back in UK. They can do ANYTHING
with the PATROIT ACT.

Wake up but also know..

The Muslim organisations who shout all big, do not teach this.

WHY?

This is what's going to get us.

Wassalaam

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 12 March 2011 - 02:55 AM.

#14 onedarkangel_uk

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:57 AM

After the court happens, the police won't do their job. Look how they are corrupt...

Edited by onedarkangel_uk, 12 March 2011 - 03:00 AM.

#15 al-ghareebah

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

Assalamu'alaykum,

I think its important to understand the system and I appreciate the posts in this thread. I didn't know about the Census/Lockheed Martin connection (they reminded me of Monsanto, perhaps more evil).

I find it astonishing how we know what this government has done in terms of murder, lies, back stabbing Muslim countries, we know how cheap human life is to them, only people with no moral fibre could be responsible for some of the crimes we know they committed ..but when it comes to other things like Public Health, the Education system or something like the Census, we never question what these same blood thirsty individuals have on their agenda? If an individual was responsible for murdering countless innocent people but this happened in the next town, not your own, but then wanted to come to your town and tell you whats best for your child's education, for your health etc ..a person has to be mad to trust them. Consistency is good.

On the point of the Census then: Most people do not have a spare £1000 to pay in fines for not completing and returning the Census. I know that of the numerous households which failed to return their Census forms last time, only a handful were prosecuted, but is that the risk worth taking for most people? Nope. Islaamically speaking what is the lesser of the two evils? The system is an extensive one and each time they have something to fall back on, finding reasons upon reasons to make your life which includes the lives of young children/families, very difficult.

Finally, since Lockheed Martin will have access to this personal information, what is the worst they can do with it ..? Please clarify this because if its obvious, I'm just not seeing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users