• 4,741 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

Forumite of the Month

- Ghazala -

Posted Image

June 2010

Interview with sis Ghazala!

Posted Image

Congratulations on behalf of the Admin Team upon being chosen as Forumite of the Month for June 2010!

Posted Image

So why did you join the 7th Century Generation Forum?

It was just random ... one of my good friends of college Safura told us in college about this forum and all were like we will join and all. I tried joining at that time only coz i loved the site for some reason which i dont really know. And to be honest i created an account user name as candy but couldn't access it for some reason so i would love the admins to delete that user from the forum as i confess its me and i didn't know how to operate it... then i was so desperate to join this site that after some months i created this account and followed all the instructions as i really was interested in join the ARABIC COURSE ... after someday of my joining the site i slowly started getting familiar with this site.... started enjoying and seeing so many young people who really are practicing i had a intention that i too come to that level of knowledge and started working on it ALHUMDULLIHA. I started changing my self first and then wanted to motivate others too... I am really thankful too all the people to accept the way I am coz i always felt in real i dont have friends that are close to me and i was alway indulged in playing online games wich was ruining me from inside and my soul always told me that im wasting my time in it from past 3 year and more lolzz now i hardly play any of the online games that i really used to play and always try increasing my level in it ... But when i look back i feel really happy that i have now achieved something in life that i can at least meet Allah(swt) ....

Your threads in the Islamic Disciplines section, their consistency, etc is alhamdilillah very beneficial, to say the very least. What is your motivation to contribute?

When i first joined the site the first thing that i saw was that section and it had much information about how to live the life according to Islam. So when i used to find some hadeeth that was good and i loved it i used to first practice it and then post it Alhumdullilah so that many others can be benefited. With the intention that Allah(swt) should show mercy on us and shower blessing of his on us....(btw so that if someone practices even i should get he reward hehe) Posted Image

Have you made new friends/met new people in real-life, as a result of being on the forum?

Yes, the one person that i met in real is sis sanah. i have a really good attachment with her as i really feel like she is my real life sis...

sis Mumina she is one of the virtual sis that i have got and who makes me feel comfortable....

sis Islam my deen - MashAllah she is someone whom i always have had a good time with and also the one who made me comfortable and accepted me with an open heart... she is my virtual sis too...Btw i would add sis lil tulip here i dont really know her name she is islam my deens sis....

sis Jineen to always encourage my post with her simple Posted Image.

sis Raf who was the first person whom i approached whilst i just knew how to message lol ...

sis Safura and Hardcore (Zeba) both of them are my real life friends who have always stayed on my side at ever moment of my happiness and sadness. They taught me many things in life which i never knew of and are still teaching me alhumdulliha. I am really Grateful to Allah(swt) for blessing me with such beautiful and good friends who brought my life on a track... Alhumdulliha

sis reen, mariya, nida, ummm all my group friends who are on forum are also to an extent my good friends hehe Posted Image im not that attached to them am trying to get closer to them in real hehe.....

sis naveen hey she is someone who me and sis islam my deen have alway commented on hehe

I love all the forum sisters they are too good MashAllah Posted Image May Allah keep them in his shade on the day of judgement, May we be among janatul firdowz and May all there dua's come true Ameen thumma ameen.

well i am thankful to some of the brothers too who have explained me things and hadeeths that i didn't understand i will like to keep up some name of them too...

1) fazza (i appologise for using the word noob bro)
2) FAZ (beautiful posts)
3) Salaam (thank for ur explanations)
4) Omar al-moktar (mohannad he is my lil bro- thanks for embedding the vids that i told u to bro )
5) Abu of 2 (his posts and the cartoons too)
6) Youcef (he was a mod dont know where he went even thanks to him for commenting on my post Posted Image )
7) Al-siddiq (for his suggestions on how to post to make it read normally)

And All other brothers thanks for reading my posts....
May Allah(swt) bless u all and May u be among the people of janatul firdowz ameen thumma ameen

What is about 7cgen that ensures your sustained activity?

Well this has not one reason but many Posted Image . Foremost would be to improve my self ......

Which section of the Forum are you most fond of? Why?

Of course non other then ISLAMIC SCIENCE AND DISCIPLINE I love this section coz it teach the simple things of life which can be practiced to get rewarded and meet our beloved (saw) on the last day.. ameen

I have a small poem that i want to share it here....

Kindly dont copy and paste this poem anywhere coz this poem is very dear to me and it consist of my feelings. Posted Image

i have a strong desire to meet Allah(swt) on the day of judgement,
but at times I am scared that what if I dont see him on that day,
I feel like I am just standing in front of you in order to see your shine,
with full anxiousness and anxiety,
as my moment of account comes,
my eyes shine in order to see you,
and suddenly I feel like,
two of the black scary kind of souls pull me back away from you,
i try weeping and running away from them but im in vein,
I just keep seeing the place where I thought that I would see you,
but I am in veins,
they keep pulling me hard and take me near the door of hell fire,
I then suddenly see a beautiful man standing there,
and telling my ummah,my ummah,my ummah
then that black souls just left me,
as soon as they left my arms,
I had a glance of look at my hand arms,
they where red and where burning really painfully,
then my eyes catch hold of the face of that man,
I forgot all my pains and see my skin starts healing,
after which I just followed him,
till some place where looked really beautiful like a throne,
I saw many glowing faces there,
all where dressed neat and white,
for a moment I couldn't believe my eyes,
I was in a shock and mesmerized mode......

Do you intend to stay at the 7th Century community in future?

InshAllah .... will not tell much coz Allah knows the best whats gonna happen in future.... but yes i desire to be here ...

Can you tell us something about the Da'wah in India?

well yes but im not sure wat to tell about it..... so I will be quiet...Posted Image

In the various online Islamic discussion boards, as in real life, truth is established by dialogue. The 7th Century Forum aims to provide such a platform whereby intellectual discourse and dialogue may ensue. Do you believe the Forum is achieving its purpose and if not, would you kindly provide a few pointers of rectification?

yes it is...

The forum makes me feel like im blessed 4m above. Also i feel like im one among the crowd who can make a difference in ones life.

I LOVE all the Forumites for the sake of Allah(swt)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ....

May u all be in the best state of ur health and imaan..... ameen

May all ur wishes and dua's come true ... ameen thumma ameen

May we all reunite in janatul firdowz ameen thumma ameen.....

#2 Skooch

Why am I so different? :'(

• 5I5t3R 5PY CRU y0!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,479 posts
  • Interests:quraan, soccer, tennis, swimming,

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:14 AM

mashallah mabrook sis!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Omar al-moktar (mohannad he is my lil bro- thanks for embedding the vids that i told u to bro )

wa iyyaki sis
and ameen to the duaas

Edited by Omar Al-Mokhtar, 02 July 2010 - 03:15 AM.

#3 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:21 AM

Al Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu

Mabrook my dear sis Ghazala! :)

Nice poem mashaAllah. Jazaki Allah khayr for sharing.

May Allah swt answer your beautiful duas, bless and shower you with ajr, and make you among those with glowing faces in Jannah. Ameen thumma ameen.

Keep up with your awesome posts.

Fi Amanillah.

Wa Alaykum Al Salam Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu

#4 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:00 AM

Assalam Alaikum

YAY! Mabrook sis!

sis Islam my deen - MashAllah she is someone whom i always have had a good time with and also the one who made me comfortable and accepted me with an open heart... she is my virtual sis too...Btw i would add sis lil tulip here i dont really know her name she is islam my deens sis....

awww.. how sweet.. okay maybe this isn't the place to go mushy.. but :hug: you're an awesomeness sis and i love spending my nights talking to you :P and i love it how you say noob a lot. it makes me laugh how everything is noobish :P

May Allah swt answer your beautiful duas, bless and shower you with ajr, and make you among those with glowing faces in Jannah.
Ameen Thumma Ameen

nice poem btw Masha'Allah ;)

well congratz again..

Wassalam Alaikum
-salsa

#5 ~muslimah~

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:37 AM

:wasalam:

MUBARAK HO :D

:barak:

baaqi ka post sis' section mein hai =)

#6 ~muslimah~

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:38 AM

Youcef (he was a mod dont know where he went even thanks to him for commenting on my post)

Abu Muhammad = Youcef

#7 Abu Muhammad

Where to?

• Brother Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:43 AM

Masha'Allah, Mabrook Sister.

^ No need to tell the world...

#8 Safura

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:Islam

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

Posted Image

MABROOK Ghazala!!
mashaAllah good peom :)

Ameen to the dua's!

#9 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

mabrook sis, mashallah i love ur reminders! well deserved :)

#10 Naveen

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Gotta love Ghazala :D

Mubarak sis!! MashAllah well deserved. May Allah (swt) bless you.

#11 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:58 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

my dear bro's and sis's :) .......

for showering so much of love and mercy on me :) ....

May u all be blue eyed servants of Allah(swt) ameen.........

Btw pray that i attain more taqwa and also be steadfast in my faith ameen.....

#12 Umm Sara

Mum ♥ ♥ ♥

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Well done sis, mashaaAllaah well deserved. Jazakillahu khairan for all your posts continue posting all your beneficial posts, may Allaah reward you.

Fi Amanillah

#13 Rain

Formerly "Bint Muhammad"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

Assalaamu'alaykum.

Congratulations sister. :P

May Allaah bless you for all the reminders you post. Keep it up inshaAllaah. :-)

Take care ukhti fiLlaah xx

#14 nwasey

Pebble

• Sisters
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

Mabrook ghazala... :)

#15 monz

Spammer

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,843 posts
  • Location:In a mothers heart! in East London! IN THE UNITED KINGDOM OF MONZ!
  • Interests:THE RISE OF MONZ HAS BEGUN...................DA SPAM SHALL RETURN *SHIFTY EYES*...........MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! HA

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

Mubarak sis Ghazala

well deserved! definitely ;) :)

May Allah reward you :D :claps:

wasalaam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.