• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:38 AM

Forumite of the Month

Posted Image
September 2010

Interview with Br. ::FAZ::!
Posted Image

1. Congratulations on behalf of the Admin Team upon being crowned "The Chosen One" for the month of September '10. What is your reaction? Was it something expected? Or have you, perhaps, been completely blown away?

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

All praises are due to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala .. the Lord of the worlds and prayers and salutations upon our Prophet Muhammad ( May Allah's peace and mercy be upon him ), his family, his companions and those who follow them in goodness until the Day of Judgement.

I dint rly expected tis ..subhanAllah , infact I got stunned when I saw the PM 4rm bro Youcef with all these questions…lol and moreover I never rly wanted to be chosen as the FOTM… anyways jazakAllah khair to the forumites who hv chosen me as the FOTM for the month of SEP – 10 :-)

2. Why did you join the 7th Century Generation Forum?

The essence behind me joining 7cgen was to gain and share knowledge about various aspects of our deen-ul- islam which will not only help me but also others in strengthening Imaan upto some extent inshaAllah .

3. Would you care to please bring us up to date with the da'wah situation in India? From your understanding, what level is the Muslim Community generally at? Are they responsive to the calls of the da'wah carriers?

Alhamdulillah, it's been goin gud . The dai's here make it a point to reach home of every single brother in islam in my locality and give da'wah to them and also invite them for joining the people in jamaat's or in the talks/lectures which are held thrice a week , in three different masjids , Wa lillahil-Hamd !!

After forming Jamaat, the brothers try to reach out to people at various places in my city/state/country , different different groups go to different different places in india.

And the most amazing part is, sometimes the Jamaat's from the other countries like Malaysia etc come here for da'wah related work and it feels really gud to interact with them :-}

As far as judging the level of muslim community here is concerned…I cant do that , all I cn say is people here are working day in and day out Fi Sabilillah, make dua that Allah give success in this world and in hereafter to all the muslims across the globe..Ameen !!

4. Masha'Allah, you post many benifitial Ayat of the Qur'an and Ahadith. What is your motivation to contribute so actively?

Well..i gez the ahadith mentioned below will tel u the ulterior motive behind me contributing in the threads @7cgen..

And one of the ways to help our fellow Muslims is to pass along correct Islamic knowledge. Zayd Ibn Thabit radiallahu anhu narrated that the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said,

"May Allah brighten the face of the person who hears what I say and retains it, then conveys it to others; for sometimes one who hears from another remembers it better than the original hearer himself." (Ahmad and Tirmithi)

The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam further said,

"Convey (what you have learned from me ) even if it is only one verse." (Sahih Al Bukhari)

5. Have you made new friends/met new people in real-life, as a result of being on the forum?

Mmm..i did made some friends here Alhamdulillah , bt I haven't met anyone in real-life yet , the forumites who frequently visit tis forum and belong to Hyderabad are mostly sisters :D , so yeah no question of meeting them … Lol

6. What is about 7cgen that ensures your sustained activity?

I believe 7cgen is a platform which not only helps us in gaining knowledge abt Islam bt also u get 2 know sm other things happening around like Current Issues, Latest Events etc . Moreover it's quite interesting to see some people showing up their skills in which they are gud at , like poetry , designing wallpapers etc..

So I think instead of me indulging in sm useless websites online I cn visit 7cgen in my free time and try 2 gain smthng out of it .. inshaAllah ta'ala .

7. Which section of the Forum are you most fond of? Why?

Well…I like Islamic Sciences and Disciplines and The Kitab of Allah – The Qur'an sections…these are the places where I get to read some awesome hadiths and quranic verses , Alhamdulillah .

8. Do you intend to stay at the 7th Century community in future?

Well…it really depends , all I cn say is Allahu A'lam .

If I cm online 2day then don't u expect me 2 b hea 2morrow … Lol

I take sm decisions in my life based upon sm situations which I go thru .

As the time passes you do get into some commitments …subhanAllah and then it'll not b that ezy for you to take time out for some other activities apart from the one's which u keep doing on a daily basis , Alhamdulillah.

Bt yes…I wud love 2 b hea as long as I cn , if Allah wills !!

9. What advice would you like to give to the members of 7th Century Generation?

Mmm..i'd like to say something here, and I'd rather not call it as an advice. It's jus that I want to share what I feel rie now.. I see that only few forumites keep contributing in sections like Islamic sciences and Disciplines and The Kitab of Allah , so I wud love to see more and more number of ppl getin into those sections for contributing. I believe those two sections together is the HEART of 7cgen … and if tht HEART starts weakening and eventually doesn't work the way it should , May Allah forbid , then I gez there wudn't be any use for 7cgen to exist.

10. In the various online Islamic discussion boards, as in real life, truth is established by dialogue. The 7th Century Forum aims to provide such a platform whereby intellectual discourse and dialogue may ensue. Do you believe the Forum is achieving its purpose and if not, would you kindly provide a few pointers of rectification

Well…I really don't have any idea about any other online discussion boards apart from 7cgen you know. This is the only forum which I keep visiting every now and then , Alhamdulillah .

I like 7cgen the way it is and currently I cant think of some pointers for rectification , whenever I feel like there's any need for improvement , then inshaAllah I'll definitely let u guys know about it.

And last but not the least…I want you all to remember me in your dua's inshaAllah ta'ala , make dua that Allah azza wa jal give me success in both the worlds .

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with u all .

With lots of love,
Faz

#2 islam_mydeen

Formerly "born n die - alone"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,335 posts
  • Interests:making you smile =)

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:43 AM

Assalam Alaikum,

:fireworks: ~ Mabrook bro! Well deserved ~ :fireworks:

May Allah give you the best in this world and the next. Ameen

#3 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:11 AM

Al Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu,

MashaAllah! Mabrook akhi! Keep up the good posts inshaAllah.

May Allah swt grant you success and happiness in this dunya and akhirah. Ameen.

#4 ~muslimah~

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,547 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

:wasalam:

MUBARAK HO :). nice answers there mashaAllah. jazakAllah for your contribution to the forum. please keep it up!
Allah aapko dono jahaan ki kamyaabi de.

you're in my dua's.

#5 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

Assalamualikum bro,

Congratulations and celebrations :) ,

May Allah bless u with more knowledge and keep u steadfast in ur Islam ameen....
May All your wishes come true ameen....
and ur the most important dua ..... May Allah give u best of Both the lifes ameen.....

there you go .......
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image =for u :)

Posted Image(khushi kay aasu ..... lol mari position lay liya bro kya toh bhi hai ...Posted Image aur aap Queen in the town hai) hahahah

Celebration emotes,

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImageKeep posting and be active so that many more can benefitPosted ImagePosted Image

well I apologize if i ever irritated u by asking my questions bro ... hope u dont mind.....

Posted Image

with respect and regard,
Abd Allah,
Ghazala(A sis from ummah).

#6 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,702 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

welldone bro faz

#7 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

#8 Jineen

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

mashallah! May Allah reward your hard work, ameen.

#9 Rain

Formerly "Bint Muhammad"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:23 PM

Assalaamu'alaykum,

Well done brother, mubaarako.

#10 Safura

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:Islam

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

MashaAllah..Mabrook well deserved!

JazakAllah khayr for your beneficial posts..keep contributing.

May Allah swt grant you the best in both the worlds.

#11 ::FAZ::

Fafirru ilAllah

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts
  • Interests:Not Interested :-)

Posted 02 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

BarakAllahu Feekum !!

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless u all with happiness of both the worlds .. Ameen !! :)

View Postghazala, on 02 October 2010 - 09:10 AM, said:

mari position lay liya bro kya toh bhi hai ...Posted Image

Main kya karu sis :unsure: Meri kuch bhi galti bhi nahi hai :o ..zabardasti yeh logaan mere ku FOTM bana diye dekho ...ab se yeh logaan aise kaam kare toh main bhi online ich nai aana bolraun Posted Image

#12 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,068 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

Mashallah top stuff bro, keep uo the excellent threads and posts!

#13 Glory be to Allah

Pebble

• Sisters
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Islam

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:30 PM

Mubarak, brother ! keep up the excellent threads and posts. Barak''Allah feeki

#14 ::FAZ::

Fafirru ilAllah

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts
  • Interests:Not Interested :-)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

jazakumAllahu khair !!

#15 Al-Siddiq

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:10 PM

Alhamdulilah bro! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.