Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Please Say Ameen :) - 7th Century Generation

Please Say Ameen :)

73 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Posted Image

#2 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

Oh Allah give me greater knowledge! Oh Allah make useful for me what you taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me!

#3 Cantara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Interests:Camels

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:12 PM

Ameeeeeeeen :D

#4 saniya

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:38 AM

ameen!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:17 PM

"Oh Allah, you are my Lord, there is no God besides You. You created me, and I am your slave, and I am trying to keep to the covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all Your favours upon me, and I acknowledge all of my sins. So forgive me, for there is none who can forgive sins besides You." Ameen.

This is a du'a of the Prophet (peace be upon him), known as the best du'a for seeking forgiveness.
Whoever says it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise.
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

#6 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

#7 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:12 AM

“Allahumma haasibni hisaaban yaseeran (O Allah, make my accounting easy).” - Ameen.

#8 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:34 AM

Tonight let's make a dua for people who are trying to find their life partners. May Allah help those brothers &sisters who are looking to get married & fulfill an improtant part of their Sunnah. May Allah help them find true love and real friendshipin thr prospective partners.May Allah reward their good intentions.Yes it can be difficult finding tht right person but we all know whatevr Allah has planned is the BEST.

#9 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

Our Lord! We have indeed believed,so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire.
رَبَّنَا إِنَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
Rabbana innana amanna fa ighfir lana zunoobana waqina azabaannaar.(3.16)

#10 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

"O Lord, my sins are like the highest mountain, my good deeds are so few. I turn to you, my heart full of shame, my eyes full of tears. Bestow Your mercy upon me" May Allah bless you all! Ameen

#11 Rain

Formerly "Bint Muhammad"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Ameen. Jazakillah for this thread.

#12 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:54 AM

the Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: ” Unquestionably, in the body there is a lump of flesh; if it is sound, the whole body is sound, and if it is corrupt, the whole body is corrupt, and behold, it is the heart.” [Bukhari and Muslim] Countless scholars of Islam have dedicated books upon books to reformation and purification of the heart because it is the key to success or destruction. Just as doctors today tell us that having a healthy heart is the key to having a healthy body, the Prophet (alayhi salaatu wa salaam) conveys to us that having a good heart is the key to righteousness. Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrated that asking for a firm and obedient heart was one of the constant supplications of the Prophet (alayhi salaatu wa salaam); and one narration from Umm Salamah (radi Allahu anha) states that this was the duaa he made the most. This duaa is: ”Allahumma ya Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi ‘alaa Deenik,” “O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Religion.”

#13 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image

#14 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:54 AM

Posted Image

#15 Guest_ghazala_*

• Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:06 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.