Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
My Reminders - 7th Century Generation

My Reminders

1545 replies to this topic

#1 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

WONDERFUL TEST- When we are in Examination Halls we are not allowed to COPY from others, we are not Allowed to open a BOOK when we FORGET. We are not Allowed to help anyone else to Pass the Exam. How Easy is the TEST from Allah ...We are totally Allowed to COPY the ones who are Pious, we always have BOOK to open when we FORGET. We are even Encouraged to HELP other in this TEST, Even so own MARKS would increase.

#2 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

‎-♥♥♥- My heart is so lost in ALLAH .. Allah is the ONE that i could not LIVE WITHOUT.. My Lord is enough for me, Glory be to Allah. There is nothing in my heart except Allah -♥♥♥-

#3 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

ďHave courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, GO TO SLEEP IN PEACE because ALLAH IS AWAKE ''

#4 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

I fear from the nafsy people they will do everything but never back down from there whims and desires. Rather then using emotionalism they should use their intellect to come to sound conclusions...

#5 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

Islam is an unknown treasure eagerly awaiting for mankind to discover whereas its a birth given gift to those who are born Muslims. Sad how we take it for granted, the saying is true "you don't realise what you've got until it's gone." However, the day of judgement will be too late for change or regret !

#6 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

You turn to Him walking, He'll come to you running; He'll count all your tears, there will be no shunning. He waits for your nags; He waits for your call; He will hold your hand, when you suddenly fall. So bow down in submission, cry whilst in sujuud; For He is Al-Haadi, An-Noor, Al-Wali wa Al-Wadud. Keep faith in thy Lord, Hold tight when your numb; Light will soon follow, when you least expect it to come.. ♥

#7 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

There is a difference between interest and committment..When you are interested in doing soemthing,you do it only when circumstances permit....When you are committed to something you accept no excuses only results !!

#8 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

Worship or ibadah in Islam is the peak of submission to
Allah, the connecting step between the creatures and the
Creator, and the key to righteousness in dealing among the
creatures of Allah

#9 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

[size="5"]To be imprisoned behind bars is a loss, but to be imprisoned by one's own desires + to become a slave to one's self is the ultimate loss[/size].

#10 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

"You might be far from Allah, but, He is close to you! Turn to Him and you will find Him." If someone says, "I feel far from Allah," ask them "Who moved?" - Imam Suhaib Webb

Whatever you do in your life do not leave salah, it's your connection with your Lord and you are in the remembrance of your creator. InshaAllah eventually everything else will fall into place if you want it to.

#11 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

What if you died while you were involved in haraam acts, fear your Lord as you will meet him in the worst of state if you continue in the way you are now. Be the change, do not expect the whole world to change just your world to change.

#12 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom; mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.

#13 muslimsistaa

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:everything =)

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

Salaam,
Jazakillah for these ukhti.
truly beautiful.

wasalaam
~muslimsistaa

#14 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

wa alikum assalam :)

wa iyyaki anytime my sis :)

with love,
Ghazala.

#15 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

‎"Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Godís decree... If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee" [Umar bin Khattab]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.