Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
watch ur tongue... - 7th Century Generation

watch ur tongue...

2 replies to this topic

#1 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

for mobile users :

I apologies to everyone to whom i called out nick names kindly forgive me now in dunya and dont come on judgement day to ask me for my good deeds lolPosted Image ... i am scared i myself will fall short first of all may that not happen ameen ... but for sure my nicknames were not for offence it was just for fun .... but still if someone took it on offence please forgive me :)

and if someone called me with a nickname i dont mind :)

May Allah forgive the whole ummah for there wrong behavior at times ameen

#2 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

bump ameen :)

#3 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,829 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Once Abu Dharr and Bilaal (ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻬﻤﺎ) had a dispute, but in a moment of anger Abu Dharr said: "O son of a black woman!" So Bilaal complained to the Prophet (ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ) who said: "O Abu Dharr, did you slander his mother? You are a man in whom there is still some jaahiliyyah (ignorance)!" Abu Dahrr began to cry profusely and asked the Prophet to ask for forgiveness for him. Abu Dahrr left the mosque with tears streaming from his eyes and went to Bilaal. When he saw Bilaal he placed his cheek on the ground and said: "I will not get up until you place your foot over my face. You are the noble and I am the lowly!" Bilaal began to cry: he approached Abu Dharr, stood him up and kissed him on that very cheek. Then they hugged each other and cried together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.