Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Dedicated To all the fathers on this forum :) - 7th Century Generation

Dedicated To all the fathers on this forum :)

4 replies to this topic

#1 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

And now I understand, now I've grown into a man

The cares that must have burdened you, the fearless love you held

So deep within, and as I gaze into my children's eyes

It's only now oh Father that I truly realize

How I rely on your strength and your wisdom

Your calm patient guidance, your kind loving gaze

Lord let whatever I've done that has pleased You

Rain down like blessings and mercy on them

Rabbanaghfir Warhamhuma Kama Rabbayaani Sagheera

#2 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

Posted Image

And whoever is not a father can make ur fathers hear this nasheed :) and give it to them as gift :) inshaALlah ...Also hug ur fathers if u can and tell that u love them :) insahaAllah
they would be really happy inshaAllah :) and see there smiles on the face :) inshaALlah :)
and whoes ever fathers live abrode can call them and talk :)

the lyrics are really beautiful :)

with love to all the fathers and children,
from a sis of ummah,
Ghazala (Abd Allah = slave of Allah ) i know it should be amtul but i like abd :)

Edited by ghazala, 16 July 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#3 Naila

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Deffence classes

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

its beautiful masha allah.... even tho im not a father lol.. i still enjoyd it....

#4 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

yeah please show it to ur father :) although ur not :) he will love it inshaAllah :) Also hug ur fathers if u can and tell that u love them :) insahaAllah

im glad that u loved it :) and i really appreciate that u commented :)

coz usually i dont get replies lol hehhe :)

Posted Image ppl are too hard hearted although ... may there hearts soften and may they start commenting coz someone who post for the sake of Allah would be happy for what s/he does ameen :) :wub:

(i wish i could also show this to my father though i saw him when i was really young but i can see his smile in the eyes of many fathers who would smile inshaAllah) well i dont like my father but for the sake of Allah i do :) May Allah forgive him ameen. May Allah forgive him for what ever pains he has given my mum and us ameen

Edited by ghazala, 16 July 2011 - 11:03 AM.

#5 Naila

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Interests:Deffence classes

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

ameen thum ameen...lol my dad dnt really listen to nasheeds.... but o well...if i do get da chance den insha allah...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.