Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Dua for my dad's sister - 7th Century Generation

Dua for my dad's sister

13 replies to this topic

#1 neelu

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Salam,

My dad's younger sister Rehana was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago and then it spread. She had operations and surgeons tried to remove as much as they could. They also gave her chemo and she tried some herbal and alternative meds as well but it has still spread to areas that are inoperable and she has now reached the final stages. She is in hospital in Pakistan. Her son and younger daughters are with her (they are grown up and married though so not dependant alhamdullilah).

Also please make dua for my dad. His oldest nephew died of cancer a few years ago (I think that was in ramadan as well) and my dad went to the US to be there. His nephew was on morphine, weak and in a lot of pain at the end and my dad has not been the same since he came back from seeing all that so this probably brings back some unpleasant memories for him. On top of that, he's not particularly open or expressive about his feelings which normally isn't a problem but in a situation like this I worry that he might be hit hard by this.

#2 Abu Hafsa

Formerly 'SaracenSoldier'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:04 AM

May Allah help and cure her and may He help your father and your family Ameen. InshAllah I will make duaa.

#3 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

Ameen

May Allah cure her and forgiver her and make it easy on her family and may Allah help your father and keep in good health, Ameen

#4 Abdul Haq

Formerly known as "Ibrahim Saleh"

• Brothers
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

Ameen

#5 TorqueWar Seeker

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

May Allah keep you all strong. Ameen.

#6 Bara' ibn Maalik

Formerly "walter kovacs"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

Ameen ya Allah Ameen Ameen

#7 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:50 AM

Subhan Allah..

ameen thumma ameen.

#8 neelu

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

She died yesterday.

#9 TorqueWar Seeker

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:33 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. Was it on the eve of Friday?

May Allah forgive her sins, protect her from the torment of the grave and the torment of the hell fire and grant her Jannathul Firdouse. Ameen.

#10 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

inna lilla wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Subhan Allah :(

Oh Allah brighten our dear sister's face in her grave. O Allah have mercy on her. O Allah make her grave a garden from the gardens of jannah, and do not make it a pit from the pits of hell fire. O Allah make her reckoning easy. O Allah lighten her burden in the grave. O Allah make the grief of her family a means of intercession. O Allah grant her family patience and bring them by Your Might closer to you through this trial. O Allah reward them for this calamity and recompense them with that which is better.

ameen thumma ameen.

How is your dad doing ukhti? I hope he's okay inshaAllah.

#11 khurram

Pebble

• Brothers
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:politics

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

May Allah (swt) give her highest level in jannah Ameen

#12 neelu

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

Ameen and jazakallah khayr for the duas. It's still early days but alhamdullilah my dad seems to be handling things well so far. His sister did visit us a couple of months ago and stayed a couple of nights as well before going to Pakistan (her symptoms weren't as severe back then), so we can have the comfort of some good memories of her and the time she spent with us and the long chats we had. I think that has made it easier for us to deal with.

#13 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:47 PM

Posted Image

#14 Rajiyat al Firdaws

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

May Allah expiate your and your family's sins through this trial, and make it a means to draw closer to Him in ibada and submission, ameen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.