Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Announcement: Forum Upgraded! - 7th Century Generation

Announcement: Forum Upgraded!

74 replies to this topic

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

:salam: Hope this finds you all in good health InshAllah

The forum has had an upgrade today and you will notice a few more new features and some changes here and there. Some of the sections have been reshuffled to make them more logical and properly categorised, please let us know if theres anything you don't like or want any new sections added.

You might have also noticed the original and the classic 7cgen desert skin had made a return! Slightly deviated to the original one as it has had a slight remix to go with the new modern interface.

As always if you notice any bugs please let us know and any feedback and thoughts is most welcome.

:jazak:

:wsalam:

#2 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

the bigget bug on 7c is u .... :(

#3 Cantara

Stone

• Sisters
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Interests:Camels

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

I was wondering whether you could have it all onto one page because I'm having to scroll across in order to see all the text. Or is that only me? =/

#4 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

not bad its good but the default font size is too stressy to eyes :) just make the font a lil bit big :) .... inshaAllah ...

#5 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Also,

move the Anomy section ---> after the intro one ... coz if its down ppl may get confused ... where to post ... :)

coz we need to attend the guest on the first bases :) inshaAllah ....

#6 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

just do one thing move the anomy section making a new separate block saying Anomy section ... inshaAllah ...

#7 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

:(...but its ok mashaAllah :)

#8 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:33 PM

drop down some cursor icon boxes for that switching looking thing, ea-raiser, after that the image looking thing, also after that video think a binocular looking icon :)

#9 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

please if u can add some skins it would be nice as ... some ppl may have problem using this skin ... for the eyes :)

like how we had purple dawn ... in the other ... old application :) inshaAllah :)

#10 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

I was wondering whether you could have it all onto one page because I'm having to scroll across in order to see all the text. Or is that only me? =/

Unfortunately this isn't possible because we have a lot of sections and it would also be impossible to fit into one page because different people have different size monitors and resolutions.

not bad its good but the default font size is too stressy to eyes Posted Image just make the font a lil bit big Posted Image .... inshaAllah ...

Try zooming a little bit in your browser might fix the issue.

move the Anomy section ---> after the intro one ... coz if its down ppl may get confused ... where to post ...

We will look into this.

drop down some cursor icon boxes for that switching looking thing, ea-raiser, after that the image looking thing, also after that video think a binocular looking icon

Huh? Engrish plz Posted Image

please if u can add some skins it would be nice as ... some ppl may have problem using this skin ... for the eyes

New old skins added.

:jazak: for all the feedback, keep them coming.

#11 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Also some features may be missing, InshAllah we will look to address them.

#12 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,829 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

another update a bit soon isnt it

but new update looks cool

#13 al-ghareebah

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

If you don't like someones signature you can 'ignore it' - (not that I have a problem with anyones signature), but for example click on the little cross on the right hand top side of the signature area, and you can opt to 'ignore (screen name)'s signature' - neat.

I don't know how to undo that ^.

Edited by al-ghareebah, 24 September 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#14 Ibn As-Sabil

Traveller Of This World

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,094 posts
  • Interests:watching paint dry

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

^ Well spotted, would of come useful back in the days when some people used to have outrageously long signatures, seems like you can control the ignore from your user cp under the ignore tab u can allow a signature again.

#15 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:51 AM

check this out

http://i933.photobuc...andyyii/err.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.