Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Don't know what to do - 7th Century Generation

- - - - -

Don't know what to do

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_don't know what to do_*

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Salamu alaikum

I was wondering what to do regarding my father.

I have been asking him calmly for three years now to give me his passport number, so that I can make a passport for myself but my dad said he lost his passport and can't find. A while ago he said 'come on this day and you should have it' and when I appeared he said he couldn't find it or he forgot. My mum gave me her one but he wouldn't give me his because he doesn't like me (he lies a lot and I confronted him, that's why he hates me). He talks bad about me to other people and basically ruined my reputation but I don't care no more because they're just lies..

ANYWAY, I was thinking that maybe I should threaten him that either he gives me the numbers OR I'd tell the authorities or someone who will come to the house and search themselves, because I'm running out of patience. I will need to travel, I need to learn how to drive and I need to open a bank account. I don't have no photo I.D only birth certificate, which isn't sufficient.

Islamic-ally what should I do?

#2 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

*bump*

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.