Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Tahir ul Qadri caught by the forelock! - 7th Century Generation

Tahir ul Qadri caught by the forelock!

3 replies to this topic

#1 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=samr5rucOiY

#2 Abu Hafsa

Formerly 'SaracenSoldier'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,752 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:21 AM

It makes me so sick that there are people who are calling Tahir ul qadri "Shayk ul Islam".

Can you believe that?! Words can't describe how sick I feel at that. OMG!!!

#3 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:59 PM

Neither can I. I'm astonished at this and when i give this to my friend and if she still doesn't get convinced then there's nothing else i can do except dua. I guess its the lack of open mindedness and confined knowledge that many Indo-Pak's have that they got deviated. Allah told us to use our intelligence in finding out the truth, and that is why the Quran also challenges the disbelievers to bring their proofs if they are truthful.If we lack the correct knowledge of things around us then we could get convinced by the most ignorant of people. So lack of knowledge and illiteracy is what destructs. Its really saddening, really.

#4 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

SubhanAllah ! such a beautiful lecture ... wallahi heart touching ... :)

:jazak: for posting it my dearest sis in Islam may Allah reward u :) ameen

Seriously people are so i dont know what to tell ... u know there is a vast difference between the creator and the creations y cant they just see it ? i really dont understand ... well its just by the mercy of Allah that a person can understand what the main difference is subhanAllah....

we all and everything that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah the one , the absolute , the eternal ... subhanAllah "Allah is the light of the Heavens and the earth" -24:35 ...

there is nothing in comparison to him :) and the most sweet thing of the true believer is that he/she can see Allah :) ... which no eyes have ever seen ...

creator is YA KHALIQ and creations are abd (servant) KHALIQ....

May Allah always keep us save in his hands ameen :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.