Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Deoband - 7th Century Generation

- - - - -

Deoband

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_unsure_*

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

Assalamualaykum,

Are deobandis(from Dar-ul-uloom, Deoband, India) from Ahlus Sunnah wal jammah? Im sure that they don't have any bidah and shirk acts but I could be wrong.Ive seen this discussed on other forums but I would like to know the views of the people from this forum.

BarakAllahu feekum.

#2 Mu'mina

la ilaha illa Allah <3

• Sister Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,743 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

*bump*

#3 Al-Siddiq

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:34 AM

View Postunsure, on 08 November 2011 - 04:18 PM, said:

Assalamualaykum,

Are deobandis(from Dar-ul-uloom, Deoband, India) from Ahlus Sunnah wal jammah? Im sure that they don't have any bidah and shirk acts but I could be wrong.Ive seen this discussed on other forums but I would like to know the views of the people from this forum.

BarakAllahu feekum.

Wa Aalaikum Assalam

What do you mean by the term 'ahl al sunnah wal jama'. The reason I ask is because I've heard most groups of muslims use this term for themselves.

#4 Guest_unsure_*

• Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:20 AM

I may not know the correct meaning of "Ahlus Sunnah wal jammah" but what I always take it to be is those who follow the Salaf-us -Saliheen,those on the sunnah and safe from innovations in religion.

#5 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,879 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

yes their still part of ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah, you have to realize theirs different types of deobandi, theirs the more sufi type, and the ones who follow ibn taymiyyah who are the good ones and their views are correct

#6 al-ghareebah

Boulder

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

I would say yes, they're Ahlus Sunnah, but there are some deeper issues involved and you shouldn't be willing to take a simple yes or no from anybody.

#7 Saif-ur-Rahman

Formerly "al-jabr"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:13 AM

View PostSalaam, on 26 November 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

yes their still part of ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah, you have to realize theirs different types of deobandi, theirs the more sufi type, and the ones who follow ibn taymiyyah who are the good ones and their views are correct

Bro, who told you the Deobandi's follow Ibn Taymiyyah?

#8 Abu Muhammad

Where to?

• Brother Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

He just said there is a range of 'Deobandis'

#9 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,879 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

^answers over their

deobandi mamati follow ibn taymiyyyah

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.