How is it possible for us to be misguided if Allah revealed..

2 replies to this topic

#1 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

"Verily, We, it is We Who revealed the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'an)

& surely We will guard it (from corruption).)" - {15:9}

Allah saved the last revelation from corruption but what about the people? What are the causes for a person to be misguided?

Edited by ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil, 21 November 2011 - 03:10 AM.

#2 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

"Surely, Allah [i.e., Allah’s law] wastes not the reward of the Muhsinun." (9:120)

"Surely, Allah [i.e., Allah’s law] guides not the plot of the betrayers." (12:52)

"Verily, Allah [i.e., Allah’s law] does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidun (evil-doers, corrupts etc.). (10:81)

"And Allah [i.e., Allah’s law] guides not the people who are Al-Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah). (9:24)

Edited by ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil, 21 November 2011 - 03:10 AM.

#3 ayesha.ansari

Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Location:Extend Knowledge Inc 44050 Ashburn Shopping Plaza Suite 195 - 123 Ashburn, VA 20147
  • Interests:Quran teaching

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:19 AM

Allah gives this decision of right and wrong/Halal and Haram/ Good and bad to a person. He has a full control and power over it. Allah gives these power to test human beings. That's why we are saying that we are in examination in this life of world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.