Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Pls remb in pryrs - 7th Century Generation

- - - - -

Pls remb in pryrs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

Assalamualaikum

Hope all the members of the 7c family are doing good by the grace of Allah...I had earlier asked for ways of changing the Approach of my brother in law towards my sister...But couldn't find amicable solution...The same situation has happened again & this time my father has intervened...My sister's marriage is on the verge of Divorce... I request every1 to pray tht whatevr is best for both of them & the kids should happen...We dont want to break the marriage @ any cost...so PLS PLS pray for my sister..If anyone has any remedies from the Sunnah or Quran do let me noe..Also i wudnt like to send any personal message as i'm not in a situation to do so...So please reply to this post anything to be conveyed

Assalamualaikum

Your Sister in Islam

#2 TorqueWar Seeker

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Wa alaikum salam,

Due to the nature of the problem, I prefer not to discuss it in public. If you can e-mail me at torque@yopmail.com I may be able to give you some advice.
Don't worry, I understand how serious this is and will keep things strictly confidential.

That's just an offer from me. It's fine if you prefer not to contact me directly.

May Allah ease the tension in your family and settle this conflict in a beautiful manner. Ameen.

#3 ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

Walaikumassalam wrwb,

Thats sad news and i am really sorry about it, but everything is a test from Allah and a means to get closer to Him. The choices that we make in times of hardships can fetch us nearness to The Almighty. Hope everything goes fine. May Allah put peace and tranquility in the hearts of all Muslims Ameen.I will remember your family in my prayers inshaAllah.

The Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for everything is good for him, and this applies only to the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it, and this is good for him; if something bad befalls him, he bears it with patience, and this is also good for him." [Muslim]

Edited by ZanjabiLinMYsaLsaBil, 30 November 2011 - 08:49 AM.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

Jazakallah Khair 4 d advice...We know that all v can do @ this hour is pray 2 Allah..and tht's wht we hav been doin since all these days..More so after dad spoke 2 my brother in law...inshaAllah i'll let u people know how the situation is in a few days..till then please do remember my sister, brother in law & their kids in your pryrs...

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.