Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
My husband talks to other girls - 7th Century Generation - Page 2

- - - - -

My husband talks to other girls

21 replies to this topic

#16 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

View PostFragileVessels, on 23 January 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

Sister it is very heartbreaking to hear of your loss. May allah give you sabr and may this child lead you by the umbilical cord on the day of judgement to Jannah.

View PostUmmMaryam, on 22 January 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

Wait sis Wafiyyah, dont jump to divorce before understanding the sister's husband's problem and please maintain some respect, the man is a muslim and he is still the sister's husband, please refrian from saying such things as disgusting man. This is not the adaab of a muslim and if the sister married him, logic says he must not be as bad as that.

Im sorry but I find it very difficult to respect someone who hurts another muslim and the worst hurt is caused by a husband to his wife through unfaithful behaviour. This disgusts me and I cannot leave that unexpressed. As for the comment about the divorce, I made it clear in my second post that several steps need to be followed before that course is taken.

Inshallah sister you seem intent on not getting a divorce may Allah reward you and make the path easy for you. Just make sure you don’t become attached to duniya, I know its hard but this is a test for you and remember that your husband is just a temporary part of this world. Inshallah he will change but even if he remains unfaithful then Allah will give you a loving husband in Jannah who will value you, love you and treat you will abundance of happiness. Inshallah.
Try and do islamic activities with your husband, attend Jumah with him, go to lectures, listen to lectures and read Quran together. I recommend Imam Anwar al Awlaki’s lectures on the hereafter, Muhammad (saw)’s life etc for building iman.

i beleive people in general shouldnt be giving advice on things far beyond their level of understanding you should do the same , the best person for the sister to speak to now is a scholar not regular person like you or me

to the sister i dont know what country your from but you can give a call to some of these schoalrs for some help and advice

sheikh madani:madani@jamiatulummah.org.uk, marmadani@yahoo.co.uk, marmadani@googlemail.com
sheikh saifuddin: fax: 00966 03 5874644 email saifbelal2010@gamil.com
religios advice http://www.eastlondo...&%20counselling 020 7650 3000

#17 Guest_upset_*

• Guests

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image

Firstly JazakAllah to everyone for the advice and care. I am glad I spoke about it otherwise I would be holding it in and it would drive me crazy. I am still recovering from the miscarriage, and although it hurts, it is the will of Allah swt and I am pleased with it. Insha'Allah it will be a means of Jannah for myself.

It is difficult being alone though, and my husband has decided to extend his stay because his father is unwell. I have spoken to him about the miscarriage, and he is quite upset too. I didn't confront him directly about the messages, rather I told him I don't like that he spends so much time talking to females. He said he knew he had a problem but it was difficult for him not to. He said he would try to cut it down. I just felt that confronting him directly would cause more fitnah, and by just making him aware that there is a problem would be better.Subhan'Allah it is so easy to get carried away with emotions that you have to just stop and think, if I react like this, what will the consequences be, and am I prepared to deal with them.

The trust will admittedly be hard to rebuild, but I shall try everyday insha'Allah. I have taken the liberty of blocking the sister from his email, but I have a bad feeling he will find out and it will cause problems for us later.

I know how easy it is to get attached to the dunya, and I am quite attached to my husband. Things have changed though, before I used to cry to him. I remember when I had my first miscarriage the first thing I did was call him and I cried to him a lot. This time I haven't cried once in our conversations and have reserved that for when I am speaking to Allah. I am not as reliant on him as before, which Alhamdulillah is a good thing.

I don't know whether he will really stop. I know the reality that even though I have blocked one person, he could just go onto the next, but I have to believe the best about him and insha'Allah his heart will be guided by the Guider of hearts. I love him a lot and I want him to be my husband in the akhirah, insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allahu Khayran brother Salaam, I am in the UK so I will call the East London masjid for further advice. It is always good to have a brothers perspective because females are emotional and we act more on emotions than logic.

Please remember me and my husband in your duas, and may Allah swt bless you all and grant you the best in both worlds. Ameen.

#18 UmmMaryam

'SisterAddy'

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:04 AM

Alhamdulillah its good to see you have decided on a course of action for your emotions. Please take care of yourself physically and emotionally, the body goes through a lot during miscarriage, a lot of blood is lost. You need to eat well, eat healthy and stay fit. You are in London, subhanAllah, that place is so active with sisters activities. I have heard of sisters self defence/ karate lessons, why dont you take up something in your spare time. Physical activity keeps the body healthy and the mind positive, it also curbs excess emotions that is not healthy. Im not saying what you are feeling is unhealthy, in fact it is very normal and maybe even tapered. But brothers who have weakness with this issue, it takes a strong wife to keep them in check and keep them busy and away from the chatting. He needs to keep busy, you need to come up with a strategy for him to do that when he returns. He needs a job, he needs a goal in life to work towards, Islamic/ Dunya what have you. Perhaps enrol him in one of Muhammad Alshareef's courses.

#19 Salaam

Official Rebel Leader of BoB

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,902 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

View Postupset, on 24 January 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Posted Image

Firstly JazakAllah to everyone for the advice and care. I am glad I spoke about it otherwise I would be holding it in and it would drive me crazy. I am still recovering from the miscarriage, and although it hurts, it is the will of Allah swt and I am pleased with it. Insha'Allah it will be a means of Jannah for myself.

It is difficult being alone though, and my husband has decided to extend his stay because his father is unwell. I have spoken to him about the miscarriage, and he is quite upset too. I didn't confront him directly about the messages, rather I told him I don't like that he spends so much time talking to females. He said he knew he had a problem but it was difficult for him not to. He said he would try to cut it down. I just felt that confronting him directly would cause more fitnah, and by just making him aware that there is a problem would be better.Subhan'Allah it is so easy to get carried away with emotions that you have to just stop and think, if I react like this, what will the consequences be, and am I prepared to deal with them.

The trust will admittedly be hard to rebuild, but I shall try everyday insha'Allah. I have taken the liberty of blocking the sister from his email, but I have a bad feeling he will find out and it will cause problems for us later.

I know how easy it is to get attached to the dunya, and I am quite attached to my husband. Things have changed though, before I used to cry to him. I remember when I had my first miscarriage the first thing I did was call him and I cried to him a lot. This time I haven't cried once in our conversations and have reserved that for when I am speaking to Allah. I am not as reliant on him as before, which Alhamdulillah is a good thing.

I don't know whether he will really stop. I know the reality that even though I have blocked one person, he could just go onto the next, but I have to believe the best about him and insha'Allah his heart will be guided by the Guider of hearts. I love him a lot and I want him to be my husband in the akhirah, insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allahu Khayran brother Salaam, I am in the UK so I will call the East London masjid for further advice. It is always good to have a brothers perspective because females are emotional and we act more on emotions than logic.

Please remember me and my husband in your duas, and may Allah swt bless you all and grant you the best in both worlds. Ameen.

:barak: ameen

#20 ghazala

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

View Postupset, on 24 January 2012 - 08:35 AM, said:

Posted Image

innal illahi wa inna illahi rajioon ...

May Allah bless you with another good newz very soon ameen
May the child pull you by umbillical cord and take you to jannah ameen
May Allah bless you for all that you are going thru ameen

SubhanAllah! sis i can see you are strong enough to face all these situation ... seriously may Allah increase you in sabr ameen and have mercy on ... and may ALlah forgive your sins ameen ...

sis please be in good communication with ur husband ... and talk to him every now and then ... do not despair coz this life is just a test and every person has to play there own role and go Posted Image it depends on us how we justify our existence Posted Image any point of time you feel really depressed or something always remember every tear and pain you are going thru there is always someone who is watching you and keeping an account of what is inside that you are feeling and all Posted Image inshaAllah ... things will be fine and if they are not even fine or good then also remember .. this world is just an test and a dream Posted Image we will again raise up to see our beloved and will get even more better things when we really open our eyes wide to see what we really existed for inshaAllah ... :') ... this is what i have to tell there is nothing more that i can really do for you Posted Image but inshaAllah never feel alone ... we all are always here for u and inshaAllah you are in our duas Posted Image thats the best thing anyone of us can do here inshaAllah Posted Image

love you loads sis and would like to see you on the forum around always Posted Image and please dont hide your feelings within you .. if anytime you need to talk or want any cycological support we are always here for u inshaAllah Posted Image

with all respect and regard ,
Abd Allah,
Ghazala (A sis from ummah).

Edited by ghazala, 27 January 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#21 Guest_upset_*

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

Salaamu-Alaykum everyone. Alhamdulillah things between my husband and I were a lot better for a while, and now he has gone abroad again. When he is not with me and I can't physically see what he is doing, I feel the mistrust creeping in. Once again I have decided to check his emails which I know is haraam Posted Image and it has hurt me even more because I found conversations with a non Muslim girl of a sexual nature. Clearly I am not good enough for him.

I am way past the stage of wanting a divorce, but I do not know how to confront him because what I was doing was wrong in the first place, and may Allah swt forgive me. I thought I would be more upset, but I just feel numb to it all now. I feel the respect I have for him slowly going away, and for me without respect I don't know where we will be. Subhan'Allah in every other way he is the perfect husband, and most of my friends say they hope they can get husbands who treat them the way he treats me. I have supported him through everything he has wanted, he wanted to study, then he didn't, and I supported his decisions. Now when he comes home he says he wants to study, and I am okay with that too. I encourage him in everything beneficial. But now I am losing the willingness, I feel like I am working so that we can live, I try so hard to please him and yet I am still not good enough. It hurts a lot.

Please as Ramadhaan is coming up, make dua that this is a month of change for us and that Allah swt guides his heart. I still want the best for him, the highest position in Jannah. I want him to stop the haram he enages in, and I know people don't change that easily, but please, please remember us in your duas.

Jazakum'Allahu Khayran.

#22 Guest_upset_*

• Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

Salaamu-Alaykum everyone. Alhamdulillah things between my husband and I were a lot better for a while, and now he has gone abroad again. When he is not with me and I can't physically see what he is doing, I feel the mistrust creeping in. Once again I have decided to check his emails which I know is haraam Posted Image and it has hurt me even more because I found conversations with a non Muslim girl of a sexual nature. Clearly I am not good enough for him.

I am way past the stage of wanting a divorce, but I do not know how to confront him because what I was doing was wrong in the first place, and may Allah swt forgive me. I thought I would be more upset, but I just feel numb to it all now. I feel the respect I have for him slowly going away, and for me without respect I don't know where we will be. Subhan'Allah in every other way he is the perfect husband, and most of my friends say they hope they can get husbands who treat them the way he treats me. I have supported him through everything he has wanted, he wanted to study, then he didn't, and I supported his decisions. Now when he comes home he says he wants to study, and I am okay with that too. I encourage him in everything beneficial. But now I am losing the willingness, I feel like I am working so that we can live, I try so hard to please him and yet I am still not good enough. It hurts a lot.

Please as Ramadhaan is coming up, make dua that this is a month of change for us and that Allah swt guides his heart. I still want the best for him, the highest position in Jannah. I want him to stop the haram he enages in, and I know people don't change that easily, but please, please remember us in your duas.

Jazakum'Allahu Khayran.

Reply to this topic

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.