Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
UNMISSABLE I FREE ENTRY I TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF IMAN I 26/02/12 - 7th Century Generation

UNMISSABLE I FREE ENTRY I TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF IMAN I 26/02/12

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mej

Pebble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Taste the Sweetness of Imaan

It was related from Anas [May Allah be pleased with him] that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,

"Whoever possesses three attributes will experience the sweetness of belief: that he loves Allah and His Messenger more than anything else; that he loves someone for the sake of Allah alone; and he hates reverting to disbelief as much as he would hate being thrown into a fire." [Bukhari]

● INSPIRATIONAL LECTURES●CHARITY FUNDRAISER ● NASHEEDS ● FREE ENRTY

[IMG]http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww44/ISLAM_03/POSTER.png[/IMG]

When:

Sunday 26th February 2012

Time:

3PM – 7:30PM

SPEAKERS

Shaykh Abdur Raheem Limbada

The sweetness of Guidance

Say, “Allah’s guidance is the guidance, and we have been ordered to submit to the Lord of the worlds, {6:71}

Sheikh Hassan Ali

Minbars of Light

"Those who love one another for My majesty will have minbars of lights. The Prophets and martyrs will envy them."'" [at-Tirmidhi]

Shaykh Muhammad Husain Qadhi

An unparalleled form of Love

“But those who believe are most firm in their love for Allah”. {2:165}

Where:

Edmonton Islam Centre

20-34 Raynham Road,

Upper Edmonton,

London, N18 2SJ
FREE PARKING OPPOSITE

Bus: 102, 444, 279, 349

British Rail: Silver Street on National East Anglian Express

Car parking space located opposite Islamic Centre

CONTACT

- 07983 590 489

[S] - 07913 9500 78

Email:mhislamiccourses@gmail.com

REGISTER YOUR PLACE TODAY BY EMAILING:

MHISLAMICCOURSES@GMAIL.COM

Fundraiser for Rahma Mercy

- Madrasah Project-

Through the establishment of Madrasahs throughout Albania, Islam is once again flourishing in this once communist state. Rahma's work continues to help educate the young and old on the importance of religion and living life in a righteous way.

[b]Please donate generously!

#2 Mej

Pebble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

“But those who believe are most firm in their love for Allah”. {2:165}

Have YOU registered YOUR place? JUST few days to go insha'Allah!
::Taste the Sweetness of Imaan:: - 26/02/12.
Spend the day in the company of esteemed speakers insha'Allah!

**Check out the trailer!**

http://www.facebook....06727442784772/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.