Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur'an (Notes) - 7th Century Generation

Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur'an (Notes)

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rajiyat al Firdaws

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

InshaAllah i will be gradually translating and posting notes from a class that i am taking on this subject, hoping that it reinforces my knowledge as i review my notes, and to share the barakah of this wonderful science with the rest of you.

Scholars of the past would advise their students to exercise caution when making their notes available to others due to any misunderstandings that may occur.

Hence, i will be including additional resources to serve as additional clarifications to what i write. Though i do request that if anything i write is not clear or sounds contradictory to other information you may have read/studied, to bring this to my attention. InshaAllah it would serve as a wonderful opportunity of ajr for the one correcting me if i am in error. And if its a matter of differences of opinion, then inshaAllah this would be additonal benefit and knowledge for all.

With that, i ask Allah swt to grant me sincerity and barakah in this and all efforts, ameen.

(Watch this space)

#2 CorruptLeader

Formerly "Transition?"

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

Subscribed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.