Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Usool al-Hadith & Usool al-Tafseer Courses al-Bayquniyyah & al-Fawz al-Kabeer - 7th Century Generation

Usool al-Hadith & Usool al-Tafseer Courses al-Bayquniyyah & al-Fawz al-Kabeer

1 reply to this topic

#1 CA TEAM

Stone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image
http://cordobaacadem...es-in-usool-/0/

#2 Rajiyat al Firdaws

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

MashaAllah this is awesome! I wish the courses started a bit later but they fall right around my exams. Was really looking forward to usoolutafsir course : (

Having taken al bayquniyyah (with a different teacher though) i can personally vouch for this course for all those with little to no background in mustalahul hadith. Its a great push to get one familiarized with the basic and important terminologies of this science, and doing so through the poem makes it easier. Whoever plans on taking it, i strongly recommend that you put in the extra effort to memorize the poem. With time and with little revision of the notes, the poem becomes a backbone to refer to for remembering the key terms.

Wa billahil tawfiq

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.