Welcome to the new 7CG!

62 replies to this topic

Poll: The Portal Poll! (54 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of the new portal? (Vote via forum)

1. It sucks (4 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

2. Its okay (12 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

3. Its quite good alhamdulillah. (20 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

4. FANTASTIC CHANGE! (20 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:59 PM

Salam alaikum dear brothers, sisters and friends,

7th Century Generation is much changed! We now have a changed URL (www.7cgen.com) and an interactive portal that should make your forum experience a lot more convenient and enjoyable. We encourage you to take a look around and browse the new features! You can now log in via 7cgen.com, a fantastic change that opens up a world of oppurunities insha allah.

A special mention and warm welcome to our new members, many of whom might be joining as a result of recieving their free Blakstone Album at the Global Peace and Unity Event in London (though we dont anticipate many immediate registrations due to late finish!). We welcome you and hope your experience of the forum has been very positive thus far.

If you have not registered yet, we implore you to do so, by clicking here. We also encourage all of you to introduce yourself in the revelant section near the top of the forum's homepage.

No new member automatically has access to the brothers/sisters sections. These are fantastic segregated sections where you can chill out and have some fantastic discussions with people of your gender. Access will be allowed on a request basis, so you will either need to ask us to let you in in your introduction statement/topic, or contact the admin team (regardless of your gender) by clicking here.

We hope that our existing members like the new changes, and that our new members find the forum a fantastic place for discussion and dialogue!

We hope to see all members, old and new, active at the forum in the near future Insha Allah.

Wasalam and see you all around the forum!

#2 Lost sista

Asteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,916 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
at long last!
looks fantastic with the pink skin people!!
its cool i loves it!

#3 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:38 PM

Yep.
Its happened!
Insha Allah you all like it and enjoy the facilities; a lot more stuff to come in the future insha allah; this isnt the end of the changes!

#4 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:49 PM

looks EXCELLENT in sub black skin!
fantastic
ws

#5 Anasūrimbor Moėnghus

Anasūrimbor is just a title, call me Moėnghus.

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:09 AM

Assalam

Its finally here.... Insha'Allah I hope everyone likes the changes... And this isn't the last of it.. You'll know soon enough

#6 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:23 AM

BUMP
See our reason in "militant videos" thread.
Wasalam
Admin Team

#7 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts
  • Interests:family and friends!

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:24 AM

oh man! whats with all the suprises! But Alhamdullilah its good, there's quite alot of stuff there, I like the calender the best, coz I always forget the date! and WOW! my names in the "Hall of Fame" list (whatever that means btw), but yay! :D (Is it the top 10 members with the most posts right?!)

But just wondering, why is the "sisters section" on the "top forum's" list? I think by having it there, it's like kinda gona be tempting fake sisters to join, if you get what I mean........I think it should be removed, although we know the sisters section is top anyways, but by having it there on the main page, it doesn't seem like such a good idea. :unsure:

and also, if this is the new link, on the cd the orginal link was advertised, so will we, including any new members that join, soon be directed to the new page with the old link, if that makes sense.

wasalam
sis afsana

#8 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:26 AM

Salam Sister
Actually, both URLS will lead to the same place! THat is, 7cg forums.
Very soon a redirection service will be put into place so that any visitors to blak-stone.com/forum will automaticaly be taken to 7cgen.com
We hope that answers your question.
Sister dont worry about the sisters' section query. From now one, we are pretty much looking at a pre request registration.
That should make things safer insha allah.
Wasalam
Admin team

#9 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

oh ok. wasalam

#10 Ackie00

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

Alhamdulillah, the fact that the brother's section isn't even on the list should put off imposters.

#11 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:32 AM

Keep posting there brother.
The brothers' section has plans for it too.
Please brothers and sisters any and all thoughts, good or bad, are apprciated on the portal itself. Keep them coming!
Wasalam
Admin Team

#12 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:40 AM

OK, FEEDBACK/COMMENTS........You guys asked for it, here it goes.........I know you can change the skins or whatever on the main page, but I think you should make it more colourful?! coz i usually use the grey colour skin and thats kinda dull. also, maybe you can have that thing where they have the tracks playing in the corner, i dunno how to explain it but some people have it on their Hi5 profile things, and maybe you can add those boxes that blakstone used to have on their main home page, with the lyrics and gallery and wallpapers i think, and the poll thing, that the old blakstone original home page had, that was NEVER updated as far as I remember. :rolleyes:

#13 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:50 AM

Great ideas sister. In fact, its going to happen, the poll, with a poll on the portal in fact.
As for the tracks, we havent got clearance from the BS boys, but its one for the future insha allah.
As for the other suggestion - "add those boxes that blakstone used to have on their main home page, with the lyrics and gallery and wallpapers i think" - can you point these out from the main website insah allah?

POLL IS UP ON PORTAL HOME. PLEASE VOTE via the poll at top of this thread!

#14 -tawakkul-

old skool

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:59 AM

inshallah i'll place my vote in, in a bit. but i'm not good with doing screenshots and all that stuff, but just click here.........http://www.blak-stone.com/flash.htm.........and you know the boxes where you can select lyrics, street team (but you can put promo team instead maybe) etc.. at the bottom........... or like have similar layouts like that from that main page, and inshalla include the pictures from the gallerry coz they have some good ones.

#15 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:02 AM

Jzk sister
insha allah we will look into that
One problem though is that the portal is actually quite limited in how much can be done, and using Flash (that BS site is a flash site) is impossible. Khair, we will take your idea's principle and try to work with it. JZK!
wasalam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.