Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
Dua Collection for Students - 7th Century Generation

Dua Collection for Students

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 09:44 PM

[(s)]

Dua'a Before Studying
"Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa'uunii. Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee 'aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel."

Dua'a After Studying

"Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu 'allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel"

"Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid."

Dua'a While Studying Something Difficult
"Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla anta taj 'alu al hazana eza ma shi'ta sahal."

"Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy."

Dua For Concentration

"Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa'ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan."

"Blessings of god be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O god, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget."

[(ws)] (Hope they come in handy to everyone Inshallah) [(;sis)][(Cbro)]

#2 m2ab

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

JZK

#3 abdurazaaq

Starting Member

• Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا اله الا. الله. والله أكبر. ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم عدد كل حرف كتب ويكتب الي ابد الابدين ودهر الداهرين. عشر مرت قبل الدراسة وبعدها

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.