Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/c7gen/public_html/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_20/skin_topic.php:909) in /home3/c7gen/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127
MIRACLE PICTURES!!! (THREAD IS BACK!) - 7th Century Generation - Page 5

MIRACLE PICTURES!!! (THREAD IS BACK!)

80 replies to this topic

#61 Ackie00

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,788 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:21 PM

Personally, I'm not such a big fan of miracle pictures. Too easy to fake and make us look stupid if they are.

#62 ILLMATIC

Formerly "Only built 4..etc"

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

View PostMujahida_1924, on Jan 25 2006, 02:36 PM, said:

<font size="3"><font size="2"><font color="red"><font size="2">Allah's Name Appears on Clouds in Lembu's Mountain Langkawi, Indonesia
Date: 7th, October 2005.</font id="size2"></font id="red"></font id="size2"></font id="size3">
Posted Image
Posted Image

WOOOOOOOOOOOW

#63 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

View PostAckie00, on Jan 15 2007, 09:21 PM, said:

Personally, I'm not such a big fan of miracle pictures. Too easy to fake and make us look stupid if they are.

I agree.

the tanajib pic of the human animal creature it looks like someones taken the remains of a crocodile and a monkey and attached them together. it looks like it's been decomposing for weeks, certainly not a snapshot of a live animal sitting on the beach

#64 Basil

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:23 AM

who knows it could be real??????

#65 khilafahreturns

Boulder

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:19 PM

View PostAckie00, on Jan 15 2007, 09:21 PM, said:

true say bro, but there are some u cannot ignore.

MIND THERE IS A QUESTION TO BE POPPED

is there not doubt over shirk here? that is, arent we making our own value judgement as to whether these COULD be miracles of allah? that is, could it not be taken as judging allah's will to some extent? what if it was just a coincidental pattern?
thoughts?

#66 Basil

Stone

• Brothers
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:31 AM

Owner Yahya Atrash, from the West Bank town of Hebron, told Reuters the animal was born on Monday, when militant leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was killed.

He told Reuters the timing was "clear evidence of God's existence".

Sheikh Yassin, spiritual leader of the Hamas militant group, was killed in an Israeli missile strike.

Israel says he was involved in planning suicide attacks.

"This sheep was born in memory of the martyrdom of the great hero Sheikh Ahmed Yassin," the farmer said.

"We hope that the birth of this sheep is a lesson for the living in the same way... the martyrdom is a lesson for us here in Palestine."

Many Palestinians travelled through several Israeli army checkpoints to view the lamb, who some claim also has "Muhammad" written on his other flank, after the Prophet.

Posted Image

#67 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:06 PM

this a wicked thread !!

has anyone if found Allahu written in like a fruit or veg? i have :) i found it years ago and i showed it to my mates abd family members....but some believed me while others didnt:( i may have found it twice.

and just recently, while we were heading towards luxor from jeddah, i looked down at the valleys(AMAZING VIEW :) and i could make out Allahu in arabic inbtween the mountains/hills. i will try and find that again, inshallah il find it on google earth.

#68 Ramo

Comet

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts
  • Interests:Rap, Rapping, 2pac, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Bizzy Bone.. Um.. Basically that's all and COMPUTERS.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:09 PM

Well, I got a miracle that everyone has on their desktop on their computers. If you look closely you will see it. I'll not let the answer out yet but YES, I did find this out myself. Now take your time and start looking somewhere in your computer and yes it is a miracle not edited by noone but by microsoft. :D I'll give you guys a few days and then show yo the asnwers.

#69 humble just

Formerly JuST1RzN

• Brothers
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:49 PM

As Salaamu Alaikum,
This is a picture taken by a friend of mine in London whos wife cut open a tomato to find "Allah" written inside.

Posted Image

#70 fazza

Meteroid

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,794 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

wow! brother has that turned into one of the famous such pics always shown? that would be awesome!
basil- that pic is whach bro!
NICE stuff
wasalam

#71 Umm Khadejah

formerly Husna89

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

Subhanallah, they r all so beautiful.
I know a sis who was doing wudhu and then when she finished, her top had water marks on it (the colour gets dark) the water drops on her top said Allah on it, Allahu akbar!
She also once put her nail polishes on top of this little circle mirror thing and Subhanallah when the light reflected from it on to the wall it came up as Allah aswell!
You can see Allah's miracles everywhere, Subhanallah.

#72 humble just

Formerly JuST1RzN

• Brothers
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:02 AM

View PostFaraz Amin, on Feb 2 2007, 09:15 AM, said:

wow! brother has that turned into one of the famous such pics always shown? that would be awesome!
basil- that pic is whach bro!
NICE stuff
wasalam

As Salaamu Alaikum,
I dont think this pic has turned into one of the famous ones. I think it should though. My friend was amazed and felt so blessed for it to come from his household. I was just so happy and excited for him. He told me the tomato was in a jar on display at the masjid.

#73 Mujahadah an Nafs

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:47 PM

View Postmuslimah89, on Feb 2 2007, 03:45 PM, said:

Subhanallah, they r all so beautiful.
I know a sis who was doing wudhu and then when she finished, her top had water marks on it (the colour gets dark) the water drops on her top said Allah on it, Allahu akbar!
She also once put her nail polishes on top of this little circle mirror thing and Subhanallah when the light reflected from it on to the wall it came up as Allah aswell!
You can see Allah's miracles everywhere, Subhanallah.

Subhanallah!

He told me the tomato was in a jar on display at the masjid.
isit! whoa!

beautiful and amzaing pix mashallah.

and just recently, while we were heading towards luxor from jeddah, i looked down at the valleys(AMAZING VIEW and i could make out Allahu in arabic inbtween the mountains/hills. i will try and find that again, inshallah il find it on google earth

inshallah do try and find it and post it up here.

wasalam

#74 unknown

formerly 'known'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,772 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING that will bring freedom and peace to the muslim ummah!

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:53 PM

Bump!

#75 Abu Hafsa

Formerly 'SaracenSoldier'

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,752 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:10 PM

View Postfazza, on Jan 23 2006, 10:10 PM, said:

Posted Image
This picture below was taken this morning near the
Safaniya beach in the eastern province. Aramco
security & industrial security force are debating
as to whether to issue a warring close the beach or
do nothing and assist in man power control
investigation resulted that there are more than
3500 for this kind of human-animal in the tanajib
area. It is 25 years since last time it was seen in
the tanajib area.
[(ws)]

What is this?! :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.