BROTHER HASAN POSTS AT 7CGEN! (HIS STORY!)

143 replies to this topic

#1 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:35 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Please make duaa for brother salaam1420

Via PM to 7cg@ Mar 14 2007, on 08:52 PM, said:

Assalamu Alaikum
Just a quick message to let you know that brother Salaam 1420 has been arrested by the spanish police yesterday along with a moroccan brother. That was on the spanish news today. I'm is schock. They've closed his forum Al Andalus Islamiya in wich I was a moderator too. Please make Du'a for them and be careful, they're watching us. May Allah (swt) help us.
Maa salama

May Allah grant them both release soon, keep them firm and steadfast and grant them Protection. May Allah grant sabr to their families. Ameen

اللهُمَّ فُكَّ قَيْدَ أَسْرَانَا وَأَسْرىَ المُسْلِمِِِينَ، اللهُمَّ فُكَّ قَيْدَ أَسْرَانَا وَأَسْرَى المُسْلِمِِِينَ، اللهُمَّ فُكَّ قَيْدَ أَسْرَانَا وَأَسْرَى المُسْلِمِِِينَ، وَرُدَّهُمْ إِلُى أَهْلِهِمْ سَالِمِينَ،

Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, wa ruddahum ila ahlihim salimeen.

O Allah! break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, O Allah, break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, O Allah, break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, and return them safely to their families.

Ameen.

---------------------

EMAIL SENT OUT TO MEMBERS:

Salam Alaikum/peace dear forumites

It is the sad duty of the Administrative team at 7th century generation forum, the largest Islamic youth forum for Muslim youth on the web, to inform you today that a brother once active at the forum has been arrested.

Link to discussion:
http://www.7cgen.com/index.php?showtopic=8918

The brother in question, Hasan (Salaam142), resides in Spain and was three days ago arrested there: http://www.7cgen.com/index.php?showuser=502
Under the guise of incitement to hatred, the Spanish authorities have taken him into custody. We all know that in the wider context of today's geopolitical climate, this is yet another symptom of Islamophobia and suppression of free speech. The charges against brother Hasan will Insha'Allah be dismissed, for the grounds that they stand on are non existent at best, and blatant fabrication at worst Insha Allah.

We ask you to undertake the following course of action:

1. To make dua for the hasty release of Brother Hasan.

رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

Rabbana la tajal-na fitnatan-lil qawmi-dhalimeen

Our Lord! make us not a trial for those who practise oppression
[surah Yunus; 10: 85]

رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ

Rabbi annsurni alal qawmil mufsideen

My Lord! Help me against people who practise corruption and spread disorder.
[surah al-Ankabut; 29: 30]

2. We ask you, wherever in the world you may live, to PRAY TAHAJJUD THE COMING NIGHT! The dua is the weapon of the believer, and the brother needs all the duas he can get.

3. Finally, we ask you to forward this email to ALL your contacts, be they muslim or non Muslim. News of how free speech is suppressed when it comes from certain parts of society makes clear the double standards being practiced today under the pretext of homeland security.

May Allah hasten the release of brother Hasan.

Ameen

Wasalam/Peace,

Admin Team

#2 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

YaAllah, Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon, why did he get arrested?

#3 Umm Baseerah

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,276 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

^^^Ameen!
SubhanAllaah wallaahu musta'aan! Is this the brother who is a brilliant artist?!

May Allah(swt) strenghten them with sabr, may He hasten their escape and may He keep them firm on the deen and the haqq! Ameen thumma ameen!
Wow. Can't really get over it!

#4 7Cgen

Admin Annoucements

• Administration
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:41 PM

The PM was sent 2 days ago and I only just saw it. Inshaa'Allah maybe the person who sent it can give us more detail please. JazakAllahu khairan.

Yes FB that's the brother.

May Allah grant him a quick release. Ameen.

assalamu alaikum
i don't know much, just what i read on the news. I spoke to him about a month ago because somebody told me that some nazis were after him, they were threatening him on the internet and he told me he was fine but he wasn't going to write on the islamic forums for a while. Then on tuesday afternoon we was arrested in his home for inciting to terrorism in his forum Al Andalus Islamiya, were I was a moderator too... The cyber-police said he and the morrocan brother were gloryfiyng martyrs and terrorism in general, publicising yihadi videos and this like that. They searched their homes and places of work to find out more. They werer taken to madrid to testity with the judge in charge of "islamic terrorism" but Today is 72 hours since they were arrested and they shoul be charged or released but I could't find out what happened,there's nothing on the news so I guess if the were charge it will be on the news... I pray that they've been released, but life will never be the same for them. Hassan's parents are devastated and now all his town will be against him. This days the're judging some muslims charged for participating on the Madrid blasts on the 11 th of March, so it's a great time to show the people this kind of things...
The police started following Hassan when he started participating in a english forum wich i believe is Antiimperialist.Now both his forum and his personal web page have been closed.
I'm going to speak to a sister in spain who should now more. I'll let you know Inshah Allah.
There's also a dangerous group of nazis reagrupating in different cities in spain and they're against muslims. They see reverts as "traitors" so they're in great danger and very scared.
Please make du'a for them.May Allah (swt) help us.
Maa Salama

#5 *F*

Comet

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,606 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:51 PM

O Allah! break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, O Allah, break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, O Allah, break free the shackles of our prisoners and the prisoners of the Muslims, and return them safely to their families.

May Allah(swt) strenghten them with sabr, may He hasten their escape and may He keep them firm on the deen and the haqq!

AMEEN

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I will make sincere dua inshallah

#6 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts
  • Interests:Thinking of new and innovative ways to make my darling ROOHIYA happy :melt:

Posted 16 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

I think I have a fair idea, that is so sad to hear, it just shows that anything can happen at any time :( I still can't get over the shock, he's so talented at his artwork mashAllah :(

Ameen to the duas

#7 Guest_UmmTaqwah_*

• Guests

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:02 PM

You do? I hope the sis who let us know tells us more inshaa'Allah.

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Rabbana aghfir lana Dhunuubana wa·israfana fi amrina wathabbit aqdamana wansurna ala alqaumil-kafiriin

Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that reject Faith
[Surah Al-Imran 3: 147]

#8 Adnan Jalaal

7th Century Soldier

• Brothers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,486 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:04 PM

Salaam
I'm in shock. May Allah(SWT) help him, Ameen

#9 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

Assalamu alaikum

omg omg omg
I cant believe this :o i want to cryy. :( Oh! dear brother, i pray that he is released quickly & may Allah protect him
I really hate it when they arrest people like this :( what happened? how comes he was arrested? please tell us more!
I will be making lots of dua..i hope to hear news of his release soon INSHALLAH

Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, Allahumma fukka qayda asraana wa asral-muslimeen, wa ruddahum ila ahlihim salimeen.

AMEEN!

#10 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:47 PM

View PostUmmTaqwah, on Mar 16 2007, 07:02 PM, said:

You do? I hope the sis who let us know tells us more inshaa'Allah.

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

Rabbana aghfir lana Dhunuubana wa·israfana fi amrina wathabbit aqdamana wansurna ala alqaumil-kafiriin

Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that reject Faith
[Surah Al-Imran 3: 147]

Im assuming he got arrested under terror suspect, hence why the forum got closed down, Allahu Alim

#11 Mukhlisah

Musaafira

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

so sad :( i cant belieeeve this!

#12 *Prisoner650*

Meteroid

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,053 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

I really dont know what to say

#13 Sadia.

Juman-jee

• Sisters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,120 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:42 PM

:o :o!!! Innalillah, such terible news!! May allah make everyhting go easy for the good Ameen. What happened anyway??

#14 Zilam

Rock

• Brothers
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Location:Mt. Vernon, Jefferson County, Illinois, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, God's hands.
  • Interests:Christian literature, studying my Bible, music, computers, anything outdoors.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

Dear God,

Please be with the brother now lord. Just as you freed your servants from prision before, please do so again now. Please keep him safe from harm and evil doings.

amen

here is a link on it:

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level.php?cat=...28458&par=0

#15 Ikhlaas

Rock

• Sisters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
  • Interests:Shariat Ya Shuhadat

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

Salaam

May Allah swt give him and the other brother sabr and hasten their release. It is a huge test from Allah swt and He tests whom He Wills.

Its the same occurences again and again, in every country. Anybody who shows signs of support or 'glorification' towards the Cause are being taken away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com

All communications made available as part of this forum and any opinions, advice, statements, views or other information expressed are solely provided by, and the responsibility of, the person posting such communication and not of 7cgen.com or any of it's administration team. Click here for full disclaimer.